FCC Approves Net Neutrality Rules For 'Open Internet'

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by sykozis, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    That's one. Got another for the second election?

...and who has doubled America's debt, which is mostly owed to the Chinese?

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

2. Prefix

Prefix Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R7 260X 2GB
    Senate has been democrat controlled until 2015 January since Bush.

Harry Reid was breaking & changing the law to protect Obama from having to veto bills now that Harry is out of control in the senate republicans are actually trying to surrender the changes Harry did to ruin the senate.

Remember during bush last 2 years democrats had a super majority in congress & majority in senate they could pass bills in congress with 0 republican votes. Obama was elected they still had a super majority.

Republicans were not in control congress passed hundreds of bills after they regained house under Obama but Harry Reid wouldn't even put them to vote as to spare Obama from having to veto them.

Every single time a Democrat is involved in anything its all corruption usually from big billionaires like George Sorros & Warren Buffet.

You know why democrats oppose the keystone pipeline? The alternative is we move the oil by railroads you know who owns the railways (and 15% of the countries total railways) that we use oh mr safe the environment Warren Buffet.

You know railways are less safe then pipelines and are worse for environment? Media didn't tell you that did it?

Environmentalists are bull**** they don't care about the environment they care about exploiting the sheeple.

One thing I despise about liberals is the lack of accountability and just blaming everyone else and blatantly lying to people.

Obama : I found out about Hilary, the IRS, the FCC, Ben Ghazi, VA, etc from the news/it was Bush's fault.

As much as I didn't like Bush nor do I like moderates he never went around blaming Clinton (Who caused the housing collapse) he took responsibility. And he didn't go golfing while people were being executed.

Remember when Clinton could have had Osama handed to him on a platter? Remember when Clinton's administration changed the 1997 community reinvestment act (started by carter) which accelerated the housing bubble and let to the collapse.

Bush didn't go around blaming Clinton.

3. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    And you sound like you are blaming the democrats for everything then. Also remember the .com boom during the 1990s.

4. Prefix

Prefix Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R7 260X 2GB
    Whats Hilarious is that Fox is only non left wing of major media and people slander fox all the time without ever have knowing anything you know how often idiots who watch Mellissa Perry on MSNBC tell me "you probably got that from faux news"

If you watch MSNBC you are not even allowed to call anything bias I don't think there has ever been a single fact on MSNBC all you have is race baiting liars who go around screaming "OBAMACARE IS A RACIST TERM" - melissa Perry. "Michael Brown & Trayvon Martin are innocent young men" - Everyone on the left wing media.

5. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Well both media companies are biased one is geared towards Democrats and the other Republicans.

6. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    The media, in and of itself, is biased. You can't get actual facts from watching the news or reading the newspaper anymore. They all have a political agenda and they're all intent to push that agenda. Facts always get in the way of political agendas.

MY opinion in regards to Trayvon Martin. The "suspect" should have been tried for murder. The jury should have been allowed to decide the validity of the law, and the ruling of the jury should have been accepted by everyone. Period. Do I agree with Florida's "self-defense" law? Nope. I do believe a jury should have been allowed to decide whether the law was acceptable or not though.

For Michael Brown.... I've yet to form an opinion because I can't find enough sources that I deem credible to form a proper opinion. I want actual facts that will never be presented.

He won the second election because he wasn't Mitt Romney and actually had a proven track record. Mitt Romney and his "investment firm" bought American companies and sold them to the Chinese after taking out loans against the companies, resulting in the bankruptcy of those companies.

Most of our debt is the result of a "war" that Bush got us into. Go check the facts.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  7. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Ban all adult content from the Internet.

Bandwidth issues and bottlenecks solved in one swift stroke.

The funny thing is: no one would publicly complain :)

8. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Up until Obama, yes. Bush about doubled the debt.

Since Obama? He is on track to double it again.

Check your own. Im still waiting for the 'Republican' quote you mentioned upstream.

However...

http://useconomy.about.com/od/usdebtanddeficit/p/US-Debt-by-President.htm

Before Bush, Debt was about $5.8 Trillion. Bush increased it by about 5.8 Trillion over two terms.

Before Obama, Debt was about 11.6 Trillion. Obama added about 6.1 Trillion in one term. That is more than Bush managed in two terms, and Obama isnt finished yet.

9. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Swift stroke, eh?

Problem is that it will never happen.

10. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Well at least Obama didn't try to make gasoline prices go up so high that people are struggling to afford it unlike Bush.

11. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    That is mere propoganda.

Gasoline prices are a global market issue.

The reason prices are as low as they are now is twofold:

1) Demand is lower because cars are more efficient, and car sales in general slumped during the recession.

2) Major oil producing countries are intentionally keeping prices low for competitive reasons. Specifically, OPEC wants to drive US oil producers out of the market.

Just Google for "low gas prices" and OPEC for examples.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  12. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Google supply and demand, and price equilibrium of demand.

13. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Supply Side Economics

14. Veeshush

Veeshush Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
    Net Neutrality: Are We There Yet?

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/03/net-neutrality-are-we-there-yet

15. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW

16. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    I know this much that they are not allowing throttling unless they can prove that the thing being downloaded is unlawful however if you are behind various security things and they see you download copyrighted item and they cannot prove it then they cannot do anything.

17. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    No more politics, please and thank you.