Exorcism in Russia - Recording

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by eduardmc, May 22, 2005.

1. eduardmc

eduardmc Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 580 SLI 900/1800/4200
  2. PcKSnipE

PcKSnipE Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800GT with Nv-5
    I'm Athiest so it didn't really bother me....the sounds were weird, it has the priest i take it in the background saying stuff to the possessed, and u can hear a high pitched noise, i take it as the possessed, if u were Chrtistian its prolly disturbing....

It kinda made me laugh lmfao bc it sounded like the camera guy was possessed as well, bc he lkept making stupid noises or something...

Not sure what was even going on, i NEED THE VIDEO!!!

3. dominant1

dominant1 Guest

GPU:
    Evga Gtx1070 Superclocked
    if your an athiest why listen to that stuff, its like a black guy taking time to watch a klan rally......lol.

you dont have to mention your an athiest because its not pertenant to the topic!

Last edited: May 22, 2005
  4. PcKSnipE

PcKSnipE Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800GT with Nv-5
    ?? Why complicate the topic? If i'm an Athiest, why does it matter? Aren't i allowed to listen to it? Maybe u just don't like me bc i'm not Chrtistian...

The guy who posted it said he might lose sleep over it, as most people would be bothered, i said i was Athiest so it wouldn't, and ur like so wtf about it....

5. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Easy fellows.

6. orenda635

orenda635 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7600GS 256mb / Radeon 9550 32mb
    Scary? It's not scary. Sounds more like a subway station than satan.

7. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    not scary in anyway, and plus i have the lights out and curtains with drawn. :p

8. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Guest

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    Maybe it was just some guy having a bad case of indigestion? :rolleyes:

9. GhostMaster

GhostMaster Guest

I heard it and i'm not going to sleep at night, i saw a real exorcism in a church and believe me, once you see a 16 y old girl say with a gravely voice I WILL VOMIT A BATTERY and really does, then after 2 minute say I'LL VOMIT A CROSS and really does, you wouldn't live in peace again.

she just stood blinking and saying aloud....I WILL VOMIT A 9V BATTERY YOU F***, no one came near her mouth or she put her hands there, she simply spit it out followed 2 minute later by a ROSARY CROSS (you know) and the smell in the church was horrible, definetely SULPHUR, i ran out of the church terrorized LOL :D

10. eduardmc

eduardmc Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 580 SLI 900/1800/4200
    Was this all true or are you ****ing with us?

11. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino

GPU:
    old
    I'll be you saw that DIRECTly. Was the eXORCIST good?

12. GhostMaster

GhostMaster Guest

That's all true guys, i saw it with my own eyes and about 25 other people inside the church on a sunday of 2004, we went to church when after the prayer started a 16 y old girl suddenly growled and dropped in what looked like CONVULSIONS on the floor, then started cursing saints and god etc...

The priest approached and 5 man couldn't grab hold of her, she was so powerful that SHWARZENEGGER is simply a kid in comparison, but when the priest put his hand on her head she started screaming and talk with BASS voices, subwoofer style and raspy voices, growls and other crap :cussing:

They brought her to the altar and the priest performed an exorcism on her while 5 people grabbed her, the PUKE thing was the most astonishing of all, when she said I'LL PUKE A BATTERY, she did, how the hell she did is beyond me.

all i know is we were in total terror in the church, children crying and i just ran out once i saw her spit a CROSS. :O LMAO , i was panting as if my life was about to end.

13. glutto

glutto Master Guru

GPU:
    6650 XT 8GB
    I would have liked to be there just to see everyones reaction. I probably would have laughed my arse off.

14. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    did anyone watch the video as well. http://paranormal.about.com/od/demonsandexorcism/a/aa051605.htm
    The only thing scary about the audio thing and video is that people in the 21st century (not to mention those who go to a, no doubt mystical, pc/3d stuff website) can give any weight to this crapola. I heard nothing on the tape which couldn't come from a human bellowing in a church.
    Have you ever noticed that only stupid relgious people tend to think there is such a thing as "demons" who can "play about with" your soul. Probably because they are bored or something... hmmm maybe it was god testing them, being the ever omnipotent sadist.
    The exorcism "procedure" is clearly stressful and probably will make those mentally handicapped people worse.
    OK done. :D

15. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    stupid people funny.:p

16. GhostMaster

GhostMaster Guest

Insulting religion is the worst thing you could do JOEYDOO, i'm a deeply religious person but i don't tend to believe in everything, however i believe what i've seen and what other people have seen with me.

I believe in demons and angels cause GOD and christianity told me so, even if i don't see any.

This quote is very insulting, to me and all the rest of believers out there,
    please think before typing such things.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

17. PcKSnipE

PcKSnipE Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800GT with Nv-5
    Lol so true, i would be laughing my head off

18. TheGamer

TheGamer Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900GTX 512MB GDDR3 @
    The recording sounded like the guy needed to go to the bathroom fast .:D

19. GhostMaster

GhostMaster Guest

ROFL :D

20. Todorov

Todorov Active Member

GPU:
    Leadtek 6600GT Extreme Edition PCIEx (N0-0C)
    the one in Amity's thread is scarier

Last edited: May 22, 2005