After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DimitriTech

DimitriTech Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 660 FTW
    Hi, I saw you ask a question about binhex and was wondering if you found out any info that you could possibly share. I'm in the same position and have been asking around but am getting nowhere. My main goal is to edit the in-car camera right now and I know how to unpack the fat files and decompile lua, but im having trouble understanding the connections and how binhex works as well. I believe found the xml file for the in-car camera, but I could be completely wrong. Anyways, its in binhex and I don't know how to read it so im stuck. At first i thought maybe I could just edit some .lua files in notepad++ but its seems like its more complicated than that. If you or anyone knows where maybe i can get some knowledge about this it'd be a big help. If your in the same predicament maybe we can help each other out?

2. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    I posted about the lua files in the Centeralized WD mod thread -> http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=390818

If you guys figure out about hexediting I'd be interested.

3. Nexxus Img

Nexxus Img Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI
    found the depth of field effect better in .7 it was frankly perfect to me in that.

4. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    This thread is now closed since it passed 3500 posts. Please continue here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.