Fear the Wolves in Steam Early Access on July 18

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Battle Royale FPS Fear the Wolves will enter Steam Early Access on July 18. Combining traditional last-man-standing gameplay with PVE elements and unique radiation, weather, and endgame extraction mec...

Fear the Wolves in Steam Early Access on July 18

Thunk_It and nz3777 like this.
  2. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    I will try it out. Looks appealing "so far".

3. bulldog75

bulldog75 Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3070 OC 8G
    Hope this dont end up like Escape From Tarkov.I nearly paid for early access for that and 2yr later its still not released.

nz3777 and cryohellinc like this.
  4. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Pfff that's nothing. I supported Star Citizen on day 1. Still bloody waiting for whatever.

5. GamerNerves

GamerNerves Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT Nitro+
    Like me, people definetly want a decent battle royale experience, which both Fortnite and PUBG really don't offer, they just happen to be the first in line to have something ready to play. Any of these upcoming titles could take the crown. It could be a game like Battlefield V or even Red Dead Redemption 2 with their own Battle Royale modes.

So far what I've read and seen, Fear the Wolves has the most interesting ideas and features, but I'm also waiting what Maverick: Proving Grounds has to offer. I'll buy one of these dedicated Battle Royale games that seem the most fun to play and is techincally in a proper condition, but the current two mentioned games don't appeal to me at all and are honestly really boring to play. Who is the first to do it all right is the question.

6. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    It looks really interesting I might try it out but my system may be able to handle it from the looks of it.

Also I was not aware escape from takarov still was not relesed?! Whats taking so damm long?!

7. Thunk_It

Thunk_It Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080ti Turbo
    This game does look promising - I went ahead an added it to my Steam wish list.

8. Dimitrios1983

Dimitrios1983 Guest

GPU:
    RX580
    I saw a video long time ago and was wondering what the name was. Is it any good?