Battlefield 1 Official Gameplay Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    EA revealed the first official Battlefield 1 gameplay trailer by developers DICE during their press conference today. The game features war on an 'epic scale' with 64-player multiplayer battles. Bat...

Battlefield 1 Official Gameplay Trailer

2. Juliuszek

Juliuszek Guest

GPU:
    GTX1060/3GB
    Sweeeeet :)
    Time to freeze myself and wake up just before the release date :)

3. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    watch out for sea otters.:)

4. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Whoever is in charge of these trailers for BF1 deserves a salary raise. Just wow...

5. Rexob

Rexob Guest

GPU:
    nVidia GTX 870m 3gb
    This can easily be said of most game & movie trailers lol; if only the games lived up to the trailers.

6. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Nah, not for me at least, I see plenty of crappy trailers for both movies and games that are worse than the actual game. Battlefield 1 did a great job (looks at Infinity Warfare :p) imo.

7. screwtech02

screwtech02 Master Guru

GPU:
    6900 XTU
    Soooo, lets see a playible demo prior to release. Especially for PC.....

8. Xuanzang

Xuanzang Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 7900 XTX
    I'm just amazed on how many dislikes that video has. Infinity Ward must have many employees. :D

9. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    99.99% sure there will be a closed alpha, closed beta and then open beta like with al BF games since BFBC2.

10. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    Of course there will be some closed betas, i say closed because only those whom have pre-ordered will have access to any Beta.

CBA to post vids but YT has a lot of proper game play footage now with Snoop and Terry Cruz and many other stars including YT celebs playing 64 player in house.

I won't lie, it does look freakin amazingly good fun and a 100% Pre-Order for me even though i don't usually like pre-ordering/early access games.

Driving tanks right through houses and near 100% destruction of all buildings. Tasty.

And yes btw Snoop is smoking a joint right in front of everybody there, no ****s given. He sucks btw and is using a controller which is why he is gettin graped. Poor Terry Cruz is holding up the bottom while YT gamers destroy everyone.

Here is one for you to enjoy> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXcD4ePJWEc

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016

11. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Terry should have raged and just smack them. :p

12. spectatorx

spectatorx Guest

GPU:
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    Since they introduced "ea access" i doubt there will be open betas and alphas ever again. First example let be mirror's edge catalyst. It had closed beta and "semi-open" beta available only to ea access users. IMO, ea will stick to this.

13. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    Haha yea he could just stand up and growl and everybody would lay an egg. ^^

14. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Every single battlefield game including 1942 has had a free open demo/beta and BF1 will be the same.

15. Han2K

Han2K Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080 GX
    Wow!! :eek2:
    Well, at last an AAA fps set in WW1, so

[​IMG]

16. spectatorx

spectatorx Guest

GPU:
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    Verdun, necrovision, these are two games which come up instantly to my head when i think about ww1 fps games.

I'm almost sure since ea access came to pc there will be no more open betas and alphas. The most "open" will be available to ea access users. This is new ea's strategy: do you want to test something? Pay us for it.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  17. Aelders

Aelders Guest

GPU:
    980Ti G1 @ 1490|8000
    Oh man, that trailer was brutal. The guy at the beginning who gets a gun fired right next to his ear must have mad tinnitus, I feel his pain

18. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    Idk, not very realistic. I think there should be more standing in trenches with dead bodies everywhere while being shelled for several weeks straight.

19. Aelders

Aelders Guest

GPU:
    980Ti G1 @ 1490|8000
    After surviving a few days there's a random chance the player characters succumbs to full panic and assumes the fetal position. Chance increases with number of corpses you recover

20. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Sorry but if you are going for historical accuracy you will find that madness is depicted by sticking two pencils up your nose and a pair of pants on your head.

After being less than an impressed with Bf3, skipping Bf4 and laughing at the amount of fail that the cops and robbers one was (yeah i want to say hardline but not sure if that's right??) I am more than a little interested in this one my only worry is they have never nailed a BF launch, despite all the Alphas and Betas they never get the game out the door and working at a passable level on launch day.

They always always always have issues of one sort or another which take several patches of one kind or another until they fix them. Only problem is if you aren;t their from day one, getting the unlocks, then you are hampering yourself. It's about finding that perfect point between them having fixed enough of the broken sh*t but not leaving yourself so far behind the majority that you're getting owned by the guy who knows every camp spot, every trick and has all the unlocks.

I am also concerned by the number of people that will decide that Red Baron and Flying Circus or some variants related to those names will be their user name for this game because, well let's face it how many famous people from WW1 can the average spanner name?

Oh and EA can f*ck their MACRO-transcations. (that little bit of marketing BS right there may be enough to stop me from buying the game outright.)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016