Download the AMD Catalyst 13.2 BETA 6 driver

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    This AMD Catalyst 13.2 BETA 6 driver is compatible with AMD Radeon HD 5000, HD 6000 and HD 7000 Series graphics cards. This display driver supports Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8....

Download the AMD Catalyst 13.2 BETA 6 driver

2. HEXXEN9x

HEXXEN9x Member

GPU:
    gtx 760
    these beta drivers sicken me :puke2: . beta after beta for months .Makes me wish I went green goblin on my laptop purchase.

3. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    You don't have to install them you know ...

AMD is supporting you by releasing drivers for the latest games, how is that a bad thing ?, I do recall NV releasing a driver a couple of days specifically for Crysis 3 as well.

4. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    At least now Hilbert's Crysis 3 gpu benchmark article will be fair with both teams having updated drivers.

5. CyBeR Junky

CyBeR Junky Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia™GTX 760 JetStream
    Low FPS in AC3

This is not true, AMD Radeon never brought out A driver for Assassin's Creed 3:pc1:Maybe it's not AMD Radeon's fault but we dont know if they come with A driver for it:banana:

6. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    Beta drivers are meant for people that know enough to use them at their own risk. As Hilbert pointed out, if you don't like them, then don't download them. :3eyes:

7. Norvekh

Norvekh Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti
    Before, AMD wasn't releasing enough beta drivers so people complained. Now they are much more active at putting out drivers and people complain. Honestly, I think it's great they're more active in their driver development. They're bounds ahead of where they were when I was running my 4870 Crossfire.

8. WolfPT

WolfPT Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3070 GAMING X
    I actually like these BETA drivers, but it makes me wonder when will we get the next WHQL..?

9. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    When they are ready! They did away with the updates every month, and about time too. They should reserve posting drivers until they are ready.:nerd:

10. WolfPT

WolfPT Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3070 GAMING X
    Heh, that's a very good point mate. :) Hopefully they keep up the good work with the next batch of new drivers... Can't wait :nerd: