RE: Eyefinity ignoring vertical offset with negative horizonal values

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by jrdavid, Feb 28, 2023.

1. jrdavid

jrdavid Guest

GPU:
    1TB
    Hello everybody. This is my first post so I hope I'm not braking any format rule. :(

I have a little problem with Eyefinity Pro when setting up my three ASUS VA27E screens.

I managed to find my values for my bezel correction. being 59 for the horizontal offset and -7 and -9 for the vertical ones. I followed the steps of a tutorial in the AMD forum.

The problem is that when I put the vertical offset in negative values, the horizontal bezel becomes smaller, almost like if it is like this: Wo(bezel)rd and no matter which value I put, it always sets to the same one (not 0 but neither close as the 59 I should have).

When putting positive values on the vertical offset (or 0), it does the right bezel (but of course, image is not straight between screens). My triple screen mounting has the central screen slightly up in comparision with the side ones, and the left screen is more lowest than the right one. Inches, but enough to make it visible. So I have to play around with the vertical offset.

Using negative values in the vertical offset aligns the image perfectly, but the bezel isn't corrected, no matter what value I put in the Horizontal offset.

[​IMG]

While using positive values (or even 0) on the vertical one creates a good bezel correction (but the image isn't perfectly straight)

[​IMG]

Can somebody knows if there's a workaround here? Because I can't move the screens phsycally.

Thanks in advance and sorry again

2. jrdavid

jrdavid Guest

GPU:
    1TB
    My problem has been solved.

3. Truder

Truder Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700XT Nitro+
    How did you solve it? This is a rare problem that obviously no one here could help you with but it might be useful knowledge to someone else in the future.