Alleged GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Specs Leak

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 14, 2022.

1. James Frazer

James Frazer Member Guru

GPU:
    NA
    GPU comments are ridiculous. Everyone complaining about prices etc but they all run out and buy them anyway... maybe not immediately but certainly quick enough to always be within the last gen or two, just look at the Steam stats where the top places are dominated by **50 and **60 cards of the last couple of gens. If people were a little more content with what they had instead of constantly chasing the latest gen for the next 'big' upgrade, RTX, 4K, OLED... maybe prices would start coming down a little. It used to be the case that if you wanted a good, mid range card you bought a higher end card of the last gen and while a few still do, that principle is by far in the minority. The longer this goes on the more people will be driven out of PC gaming all together and then we'll all be on consoles.

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    It's not a need for most, just a want..

I want a new video card but my current one works just fine, I was going to upgrade in 2019 but didn't because the price of what I was going to purchase was tripled, now it's just waiting for a good card to be released that is worth the money being asked of it, I was hoping the 4060 would fill that role.

Funnily enough I actually did get a Switch.

Venix likes this.
  3. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    Actually yes just look at the new shiny 3060 8gb vs the 12 gb counter part ! lowering bus width to that low last decade ++ was reserved for the bellow 200 usd cards ..... well not anymore if the rumor is true !

4. Warrax

Warrax Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti
    Garbage if true, such specs doesn't deserve the xx60 name, let alone xx60ti.

5. Meathelix1

Meathelix1 Master Guru

GPU:
    10x 3090ti 24G
    Bullcrap, the only reason why the 3000 and the 6000 cards are top is that everyone waited 2-4 years before upgrading. They are now upgrading with the previous gen because they are "ok" priced. If your statement was true then the 4080s would be out of stock everywhere and the 4090s would be on the shelves but they aren't because stores are waiting for more sales of the 4090.

Nvidia is already losing and so is AMD, price drops everywhere. The 7000 AMD CPU is already down $200 the 4090 down $400, 4080 down $250-$300. Just wait till next year and they will be down even further. Its great to see that they are losing sales.

Also I dont see the 3000 or 6000 series being top on steam charts. Its still the 1000 series.

Venix likes this.
  6. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I have a feeling that Nvidia will force that power connector onto every card this generation, and possibly for the next to come.
    I guess in the end it will come down to people buying AMD strictly for their power connector :D

7. James Frazer

James Frazer Member Guru

GPU:
    NA

Oh yet another person who can't read a post thoroughly and correctly before going off on a rant arguing against it. Not going to bother arguing as I doubt I'll impress anything on to you. If you disagree, fine.

8. Moonbogg

Moonbogg Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti@2.1GHz
    Probably perform like a 3070 and cost $600 minimum.

9. Pinstripe

Pinstripe Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7700 XT
    To be fair, Nvidia is greedy, but not stupidly greedy. A 3070 performing AD106 won't be priced higher than $400, maybe $500 at most.