Aliexpress Jieshuo AMD 6600m AMD Software resets configuration

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by EduCLS, Dec 6, 2022.

Tags:
  1. EduCLS

EduCLS Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6600m
    Hi friends, I have three problems with a Jieshuo 6600m card (it is the same as 51risc and Mllse).

1- When I give the command to turn off the PC in Windows 10 the PC restarts. I have tried all the tricks on Youtube and nothing (modify regedit entries, disable quick reset, etc), I even tried to start Windows 10 in safe mode and when I give the shutdown command it keeps restarting. I also tried disabling booting from the PCI express from the Bios and I still have the same problem.

2- The other problem I have is that the configuration in AMD Software is deleted by itself. If I apply any change a few days later it is deleted.

3- And the third problem I have is that I have 2 monitors, one connected by HDMI and the other by Display Port and the primary monitor and the secondary monitor are randomly exchanged, to the point that now when Windows starts it shows me the Windows logo on the primary monitor and after that the image is disabled on it and the secondary monitor becomes the primary and the only monitor that gives image, because when I get to the desktop the primary monitor does not recognize it (being that before reaching the welcome screen the primary monitor if it works).

I wanted to know if there is a way to leave the AMD Software configuration in read-only mode or something like that, so that I am not deleting the configuration of the monitors. And besides that if there will be any solution to the reboot problems I have when I hit shutdown in Windows.

Have a nice day.

2. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    6600M The M would denote a Mobility chip, and would use the Mobility driver package.

3. Banana4Nanners

Banana4Nanners Master Guru

GPU:
    6800XT
    Why in the world would you buy a mobile GPU slapped on a subpar pcb from an unknown brand.

4. EduCLS

EduCLS Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6600m
    Because where I live it is very hot and I wanted to have a low consumption card instead of the 400W kettles they sell now. And there are no big brands that manufacture it. Do you have enough explanation with that or are you going to keep complaining?

5. EduCLS

EduCLS Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6600m
    I installed the M package of the drivers and it is still the same. The reset I have is as if some Bios setting is forcing the PC to turn on again, but I don't know which option is conflicting with the video card.

6. EduCLS

EduCLS Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6600m
    Because where I live it is very hot and I wanted to have a low consumption card instead of the 400W kettles they sell now. And there are no big brands that manufacture it. Do you have enough explanation with that or are you going to keep complaining?

7. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    WIndows restarting from a Shut Down command usually implies that a driver (not necessarily the GPU driver) is not shutting down properly, and the OS is timing out. Could also be that it thinks it has an update to do, or some OS setting is corrupted.

May need to refresh the install and start over.

8. Banana4Nanners

Banana4Nanners Master Guru

GPU:
    6800XT
    There's no real brands that sell them because it's not supported, and it's known to be a problem