NVIDIA GeForce 526.47 WHQL driver download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Alberto_It, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Hopefully these drivers fix the memory crash errors with the latest WoW update.

2. Trino D

Trino D Member

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Can confirm black squares popping in & out and the game slows to a crawl on reload (game) or tab out/in for a few seconds also had a hardcrash from getting hit by a hand grenade >.>

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
    caleb59 likes this.
  3. Killersjp

Killersjp Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
    I don’t know if this is just my setup but as soon as I installed this F12022 had corrupted graphics sort of like screen tearing and constant micro stutter and Dirt 5 had the same micro stutter. The only way to fix it for me was to enable vsync on Nvidia control panel and to set preferred layered on dxgi swapchain on the Vulcan setting on Nvidia control panel too. Using RTX 3090 on LG 48 oled at 120hz. Putting the last driver back with DDU did nothing to stop the stutter and tearing that this new driver caused.

4. SyntaX

SyntaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    i can confirm this also here.

aufkrawall2 likes this.

5. OniKeaton

OniKeaton Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 Ti FE 12GB
    I may give these a shot, but it doesn't look promising with these problems.

Expanded and re-compressed DL (608 MB)
    : [link removed]

Branch:
    526.47 - r526_25-3

Last edited: Mar 22, 2023
    mapnam charun and jordan199 like this.
  6. PapaJohn

PapaJohn Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 6700XT OC 12Gb
    Can confirm, works fine here too 22h2. Tried a few different games and engines, all display normal behaviour once I have left the games and return to desktop. Tried a few vulcan games and so far they look fine. Will report back if I notice anything different.

7. SmokingPistol

SmokingPistol Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    MWII has severe client issues on all vendors GPUs and it's so bad that some users are getting false banned!

Makes since to why NVIDIA may have jumped full partnership with Activision, in my opinion.

But, something has happened with Activision and NVIDIA from there once very tight collaboration but TIME does tell all, though.

BoomSlang001 likes this.
  8. XantaX

XantaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 TI 12G
    Msi afterburner 4.6.5 beta 2 and 4.6.4 Final not auto starting after installing this driver on Windows 11 Dev. 25227.1010 tried uninstall ran ccleaner installed AB again not auto starting after this all.
    in task scheduler status not running ,i have to start it manual then it doing his job ,strange ........

9. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    It works with retail version of w11 after few restarts ive done it start normal.

10. mikolaj612

mikolaj612 Member

GPU:
    RTX2060
    Hello everyone.
    It's seems that new drivers doesn't allow my RTX3070 Laptop GPU to idle properly.
    Even when doing nothing (drawing desktop) my clocks are not idling and remain maxed out - which is easily visible on MSI Afterburner.

NVCPL without any major changes - just FPS limiter siting at 160 FPS globally.

11. XantaX

XantaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 TI 12G
    Thanks then i know what the problem is, in the meantime i wrote a tiny X64 shellexecute app in Delphi put the exe in startup now Afterburner startup as usual.
    Further i am very happy happy with this driver :)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
  12. WhiskeyOmega

WhiskeyOmega Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 MSI GXT
    Getting crashing with 522 and this one on my Samsung QN700A TV . This driver really got it crashing over and over. 522 at least it would only crash then reboot the tv once when it happened. Gone back to 517.48 where I had to run a DDU because of other issues left over. DSC is still a mess it seems on 8K TV's having had 2 TVs (LG & Samsung) Both do the same weird 8kx4k resolution listing problem in which you have to turn off the TV's input signal plus / 8K HDMI mode reinstall the driver and switch it back on in order to solve.

13. Nopa

Nopa Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 & RX 580
    Is this DCH version like the ones on VideoCardz and NVIDIA official site?

14. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW
    Nope, it was grown in the great pumpkin patch using the rare and powerful magical seeds of the 'notenoughneurons' region.

bobnewels and Passus like this.
  15. Nopa

Nopa Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 & RX 580
    Ahh.... Not fun.

XantaX likes this.

16. Killersjp

Killersjp Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
    If anyone is having the same problem as me having tearing on some games and micro stutters with a RTX 3090 and LG oled tv, try turning off variable refresh rate in Windows 11 2h22 graphic settings. This fixed my problems with this driver.

17. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Good driver, everything working fine.
    Now even better performance with Plague Tale R. (no weird moire on the ship, no matter DLSS On or OFF)

BF2042 working great.

XantaX likes this.
  18. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    [quote [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II] Flashing corruption can be seen randomly while playing the
    game. [3835099]
     When both NVIDIA Low Latency Mode is set to Ultra in the NVIDIA Control Panel and NVIDIA
    Reflex is set to “Boost + Enabled” in a game, the graphics card will not return to idle clock
    speeds after exiting the game until the PC is rebooted. [3846389][/quote]

Are you kidding me? :mad::eek::(

19. XantaX

XantaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 TI 12G
    Yes it's the same bits as the nVidia site...:)

Nopa likes this.
  20. slimsymeat

slimsymeat Guest

GPU:
    MSI SuprimX 4090
    DLSS3 (Frame Generation) In F1 2022 still not working, greyed out.