NVIDIA GeForce 522.25 WHQL driver download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by PeskyPotato, Oct 12, 2022.

1. cucaulay malkin

cucaulay malkin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2022
    SpajdrEX likes this.
  2. Angantyr

Angantyr Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 Super X
  3. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    I have that shirt

FatBoyNL likes this.
  4. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Already done ;)

Hello everyone. We will be pushing a fix for the following bug to users via an over the air update in the coming days.

[Cyberpunk 2077] In game map may display corruption [3829994]

If you do not receive the update or if you wish to apply the fix sooner, you may do so by following the instructions in the KBA below: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5400/

5. KiKiLL

KiKiLL Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080 12GO
    I checked the Micorsoft Store and the Nvidia Control Panel got updated so maybe that's what they call "over the air update".

6. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    can anyone help me with gpu experience not showing stats at all? all 0 and n/a and there is a circle just turning over and over. I used NV cleaner to install everything needed for gpu experience.

7. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    The bug in Cyberpunk is annoying, needs to be fixed.

8. PapaJohn

PapaJohn Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 6700XT OC 12Gb
    Read through the UE4 shader thread and see where the aggression started. I also stated that I'd had issues in the past with unreal engine on various setups and sympathized with people having issues. Then, when i simply stated that my current setup has no issues with UE4, I got blasted by all the real "egotistical douches' who have a hive mind mentality and fail to accept that others may not have the issues they describe.

But thanks for your highly researched input on the matter. Cupcake.

9. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    I am/was leaning towards trying these. But might wait a bit for the MW 2 2022 Day 1 driver release.

10. Evoluti0N

Evoluti0N Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB
    Good evening,

I'm having as well the problem of the GPU usage to 100% the process DMW, I found out that disabling "Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling" fix this bug/problem, anyway this problem wasn't happening and it's still not happening with the driver 517.48 version, so I guess it's something driver sides or windows one, I hope it will get fix soon, as I would like to keep "Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling" On, instead of off.
    Thanks.

11. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Some.people.said only way to play warzone is to install 512.15, means much older driver otherwise game will.lose a lot.of.fps

12. escape75

escape75 Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3060 12G
    I have now concluded that 497.29 and higher all give me TDR issues when idle (display off) and 472.84 is 100% stable.
    All of them use the same power and drop to P8 so I think this looks like a driver issue rather than silicone fault.
    When forcing the newer drivers to "Prefer max perf" the issue is also fixed but there's also more power draw.

It would be nice if someone at NVIDIA would be willing to investigate this ...

Correction: 497.29 didn't actually give me a TDR but I could not wake up my display after it went to sleep so I assumed it was a TDR like the newer drivers,
    where at some point after a TDR happens the display cannot be woken. Still the exact same end result, I have to do an ACPI shut down via power button.

13. AuerX

AuerX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Militech Apogee
  14. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    Been doing more testing with MSFS.
    Thought I'd play with DX12 as before looked good but huge frame hit.
    So loaded up only changed to DX12 so dlss set performance.
    Started flight MSIAB shoed 80-120 fps where 30 is avg on DX11 pushing almost 6k MSFS 3D to displays.
    Thought uh, maybe DLAA toggled and I missed it. Everything smooth but a tad more DLSS artifacts.
    Toggled MSIAB overlay off.... MSFS crash. GPU/driver message.
    Retried a dozenish times and sometime crash on load, sometimes flight, sometime finish flight butr crash on exist, downclocked gpu, same, repeat etc.
    One thing to note is on DX12 and DLSS at quality could never start a flight before crash (note, MSFS app crash only).
    DLAA wasn't on btw and will require more tests. Thought some would want to know.

Could be driver, 3000 series card, MSFS updates, WIN OS updates, DX12 beta....

Switched back to DX11, all good, avg 30fps at 6k.... would like DX12 to run long enough to determine the MSIAB fps readings I was getting of 80-120 (I don't believe it...but can't prove either way atm).

edit/add. This behavior wasn't present in previous drivers, just the lackluster performance. note, albeit with win os and msfs version at the time of a week or so ago...

15. Stevebutabi

Stevebutabi Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 3080 TUF OC

16. Benik3

Benik3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Aorus E. RTX2080Ti
    So do you have any things how to solve lags with UE4? I tried various things. You can PM me to not spam this thread and trigger other people...

17. Jobert

Jobert Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 ti
    And maybe he can PM places like Digital Foundry and show them his magical setup. Hell go ahead and even PM Epic and tell them there really isn't a streaming problem with their engine even though they themselves acknowledged it.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2022
  18. XantaX

XantaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 TI 12G
    Yes it's high time for a hotfix indeed i want it yesterday .....

19. kill007

kill007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090 TUF
    AuerX likes this.
  20. AuerX

AuerX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Militech Apogee
    aufkrawall2 and OnnA like this.