Radeon-ID Community Driver: Hybrid - Release Nebula 23.11.1 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Foggot_ukr

Foggot_ukr Member

GPU:
    Rx 6800m/12Gb
  2. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G

3. Foggot_ukr

Foggot_ukr Member

GPU:
    Rx 6800m/12Gb
    v31.0.12001.2008
    Most likely this one. They write that it does not DX 12

P.S. Win11 build 25151.1000 + UWP driver xxxx.2008 = missing DX12

4. Seth-01

Seth-01 Member Guru

GPU:
    VTX3D R9 290 947/1250

5. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Yep, the author already confirmed that 22.6.1 will be released for Legacy GCN and Polaris-Vega-Navi. But, Polaris-Vega-Navi will be the first one to be released for upcoming drivers, because it's not too hard like Legacy GCNs

Seth-01 likes this.
  6. Kevin Matthews

Kevin Matthews Member

GPU:
    AMD 6800XT
    Hi do i still need to install AMD Chipset after installing the modded drivers?

7. Jorgeapp

Jorgeapp Member

GPU:
    ROG STRIX RX480 8GB
    Well, after my tests the past week i decided for ( 22.5.2 Rev 3.0 V5 - June 2022 ) Experimental 22.5.2 DXNAVI installation + AMD 22.5.2 DXNAVI Driver Package with OpenGL UWP Beta Release Compatible with dependencies V5.0_22.10 everything is working good I think is very stable better than the older ones and no performance drops at all and the UI is no laggy anymore like the older ones (which I personally hate a lot), but for some reason I have a problem with the metrics at the beginning after a few minutes of install it everything is working good but after I open rdr2 I lose the Mhz metrics on GPU-Z and the FPS counter in all windows or programs and for the record i also use another program (FanCtrl v1.4.8) for my custom fans profile but the program don't recognize the GPU fans first time happens this to me, also I tried playing a x265 movie and I don't have the green problem no more like in the 22.5.1 but programs like Epicgames launcher have the missing text problem, and the Discord Web App the Gif images also shows the green flash problem, and for finish I don't knows if is normal but during the installation using both snappy or official drivers apparently the AMD audio drivers don't get installed just don't appears to be in the folder or something like that.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  8. JackMiaw

JackMiaw Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire r9 380 4gb
    You dont need

Kevin Matthews likes this.
  9. Kubilay

Kubilay Member

GPU:
    5600 XT
    Is 22.61 out for Nimez ?

10. Dante45

Dante45 Active Member

GPU:
    AMD RX 580 XFX 8GB
    I installed The third experimental option and used the given AMD UI, all installs fine, but AMD Settings gives me an error, claiming I have the wrong driver installed and it does not appear in context menu. Any Way to fix that? Or do I have to complete clean install with DDU when coming from last Beta 3 Insight Insider Driver? (Latest Windows 11 Dev with RX 480)

Attached Files:

11. lenzo

lenzo Guest

GPU:
    RX 5700XT
    I'd always clean install with these drivers

12. Kubilay

Kubilay Member

GPU:
    5600 XT
    Hey guys i'm kind a newb here. I have 5600xt which Nimez driver would you recommend to me ? Thanks

13. TrueNightmare

TrueNightmare Member

GPU:
    AMD RX 584
  14. terry_bogard_sv

terry_bogard_sv Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 6800 16GB
    I love these drivers but I believe a small changelog would really be appreciated today 2 new drivers are available for polaris, vega and navi both 22.6.1 but one is UMD and the other Insiderbeta4.. whats the difference between them?

Carlos Feijoo likes this.
  15. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    22.6.1 only add support thing for Rembrandt ID

Insider Beta is experimental thing (like new kernel testing, new DX/Vulkan/OpenCL), you need to avoid this version if you aim for daily use,

16. terry_bogard_sv

GPU:
    AMD RX 6800 16GB
    I installed this one and games are working fine even the amd menu is appearing in every boot ok, I had to start it manually regular 22.5.2 but ryujinx looks with artifacts (opengl problems maybe?)

17. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    nemesis version already uses openGL new lib. For beta thing, still far from "stable" if you have problem in specific apps. I only consider it's stable, if none of the bugs found (including specific case)

18. terry_bogard_sv

GPU:
    AMD RX 6800 16GB
    I will try that one instead, the opengl lib.. is it in the regular driver or do I have to install the ADL version or other for it to be included?? Im using a RX6800

19. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    "Nemesis" version already included those opengl new lib, but only 22.6.1 will be preinstalled opengl new lib when installing the drivers

20. terry_bogard_sv

GPU:
    AMD RX 6800 16GB
    so no matter what modification of the umd 22.6.1 I install. I will get the new opengl lib installed?