NVIDIA GeForce 512.95 WHQL driver download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by valorex, May 24, 2022.

1. TheDigitalJedi

TheDigitalJedi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2X ASUS TUF 4090 OC
    Yes the option on my C1 is indeed on Passthrough. I'm going to complete everything you suggested this evening. I will definitely report back. This is extremely helpful and thank you. For the longest time my audio was problem free until a couple of months ago.

2. TheDigitalJedi

GPU:
    2X ASUS TUF 4090 OC
    Thanks for reminding me about CEC. I'll check.

3. TheDigitalJedi

GPU:
    2X ASUS TUF 4090 OC
    My audio is much better. I appreciate your post. I uninstalled the driver and tried an older set. I also updated the firmware on 2 of my televisions. Simplink CEC is on. The videos within web pages are no longer sounding like static and Morris Code lol. This would randomly happen before but now it is completely gone. Thank you for the tips. I've had an excellent PC DTS-X/Dolby Atmos audio experience with this soundbar and love the easy portability. The last couple of months were a headache.

I continuously test the sound with Demos and listen for the particulars from my rear speakers. The voices and effects still bounce around me which is cool. I sporadically experienced a drop upon first playing a game but after that, the sound is continuous. Many times the sound is now perfect.

Odarnok and Mineria like this.
  4. d5aqoep

d5aqoep Active Member

GPU:
    Galax 4090 ST
    This driver and all previous drivers have problems on Windows 22H2 RTM build 22621 on RTX 3000 series card's HDMI 2.1 ports. I have Gigabyte M28U 4K 144hz monitor and when connected via ANY HDMI cable be it 4K or 8K, if I switch to different Display input for example to a display port on monitor, then again switch back to HDMI, the monitor goes blank and doesn't detect HDMI signal.

I thought I had a faulty monitor but downgrading Windows back to 22000.706 doesn't have display switching issue. So either Windows needs a fix or we need 22H2 compatible driver. I tried with 516.25 modded driver for RTX Qandro. However same issue of blank display after switching to HDMI exists. This doesn't happen if my RTX 3070 is connected via Display Port cable. Only HDMI is affected.

The solution is to unplug and re-plug the HDMI cable and then monitor displays signal. 2nd solution is to remote desktop into the pc and reboot it.

5. SumLeetNub

SumLeetNub Member Guru

GPU:
    yes
    It's a known problem, it's been a known problem for over a year. Many of us have the problem. You can play for 5 minutes and get a full lockup on the screen and you have to Alt-Ctrl-Del and restart that way or if you are lucky the game will drop to windowed and you can use task manager to end the task that way. There are a few 'tricks' on the internet about it but none seem to work, setting EAC to affinity on one core instead of all cores was the latest one that was bandied around but that is very much hit and miss.

Just because you don't have the problem does not mean it does not exist. I can play for a day and it wont lock up, or I can play for 5 minutes and it will lock up. My brother on the other hand can play and play and play and he never has the problem. This is neither a DX11 or a DX12 problem. The gimps at massive are more bothered about releasing content than fixing the game itself.

6. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    I dont know if it is a driver issue but need to reboot the PC to make G-sync working on my LG C1 TV

Bedouille69 likes this.
  7. CoMa666

CoMa666 Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090 Fe
    someone knwo how to fix battlefield 2042 crash with this driver?

8. CYP3ORG

CYP3ORG Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX RTX 2060
    Wait for DICE to fix their crap.

BOOM... that's the fix! :)

Warkratos likes this.
  9. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Dude, I did not say nor state that the problem doesn't exist.
    I just wonder about what the core of the underlying issue could be when it runs without issues on some systems, no one did really come with a straight answer to that.
    If someone has that answer or knows how to use the difference to track the issue down between a system where it runs well and a system where it doesn't, that can be used to solve the issue with ease.
    But I guess the developers don't really care, since it should be no problem for them to build an exact clone of as example your computer and get it to crash the game.

10. Benik3

Benik3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Aorus E. RTX2080Ti
    Maybe try something like Nsight Systems? https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/using-nsight-systems-for-fixing-stutters-in-games/
    Did you also tried to look into windows event logs or sometimes even the games make own log to some text file...

11. XantaX

XantaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 TI 12G
    For now, disable G-sync, works for me...:)

12. Neil79

Neil79 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 OC Super
    No crashes here in Battlefield 2042 with the 980 GTX or 2070 RTX however I'm using the new Telsa Nvidia driver.

G-Sync working fine :)

13. XantaX

XantaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 TI 12G
    CoMa666 have crash problems in Battlefield 2042 with this driver And me too, by disabeling G-Sync no crashes anymore at my place, it was an advice to CoMa666 to try that

14. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Benik3 likes this.
  15. PapaJohn

PapaJohn Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 6700XT OC 12Gb
    Ok here's one I've never come across. Don't have any crashes in anything else (including other OpenGL games) but recently been crashing in Shooter's Pool. It's an OpenGL based game and online. I can play one game and then when I go to start another match it will crash out saying 'Open GL Out of memory'

I'm inclined to believe it's the game as they recently had to patch a DLL that was getting flagged in defender as a virus. 32Gb of Ram and a 12Gb 3080. No stability issues under stress tests, no other games display any issues, literally just this one game. Any ideas anyone?

16. XantaX

XantaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 TI 12G
    Is there an option in the game launcher to cache Vulkan and / or Open GL ?

17. PapaJohn

PapaJohn Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 6700XT OC 12Gb
    No, just Open GL. Really annoying as I'm very addicted to this game at the moment. It's a very lightweight game for my system @4K and prior to the DLL update it never displayed this issue which leads me to think it may be the cause but also in that time, I have updated to these drivers. As I said though, zero issues in anything else (Over 400 games installed, Firefox, desktop use, encoding, stress tests)

18. Elajitz

Elajitz Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 4090
    How do these drivers work
    With Windows 11 Latest Insider build 22621,160 ?
    are there any specific diver for windows 11 insiders?

19. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    i'd recommend the 525.14 insider for some 22621 users (in multi display configs)

Elajitz likes this.
  20. Elajitz

Elajitz Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 4090

Thx Where can i find that driver, It's not listed at Nvidia?
    and will it also work for Rtx 2080 Ti series?