There are rumors about isolation of Russia`s segment of Internet...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by mbk1969, Mar 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
  2. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    @WhiteLightning

Could you please clean last 3-4 pages of this thread from off topic posts?

3. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    It has not happened in Venezuela (for example). I live not there so I may not have a clear picture of what has happened there.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
    Why_Me likes this.
  4. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Sergey Savostyanov is a deputy of Communist Party in Moscow City Duma. The quote in twitt is not from his offer. He phrased it "I think it is expedient to include Baltic states, Poland, Moldova, Kazakhstan into the zone of denazification and demilitarization for a more complete security of Russia".
    https://www.perild.com/2022/03/25/t...led-for-war-in-europe-the-reaction-of-the-op/

5. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    WTF. Is he trying to cause a third World War?

6. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Possibilities are:
    - he tries to be noticed by Putin;
    - Putin askes his assistances to organize popular opinion;
    - he was purely theoreticizing;
    - who knows...

7. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    Yeah, but he is a high ranking official. Things he says publicly will be taken very seriously by other countries.
    And this means countries near Russia will increase military spending and improving their alliances.
    And of course, this can be perceived by Russia as threat. Escalating the situation. Leading to more spending on both sides, greater polarization of policies.

8. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    @mbk1969 the world is going to have to kill your leader before we can give you a Big Hug!

And I do love you brother!

Public Enemy Number One: Vladimir Putin!

If you/we kill him!.....we will celebrate worldwide!....we might even make it a national holiday!

He's a killing machine!...That's all...death means nothing, anything in his way is merely an obstacle!

I would love to claim Fame for killing that son-of-a-b****!...

[​IMG]

Imagine being a grandfather and waking up with your grandchild's arm blown off compliments of Vladimir Putin!....goddamn that son-of-a-b****!....your whole life destroyed!....I would love to feed him to the lions with all the people he maimed cheering for his death!...That would be Fun.

please forgive me mod's, I had a few drinks too many in the Pub again...

Love y'all

9. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    I love you folks!....it is what it is!...it might even come knocking on your front door!...Kill it!

10. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    Imagine witnessing a 10-year long failure by US/NATO and it's "moderate" [Al-Qaeda] allies to take out the tin-pot dictator Bashar in Syria backed by a only a fraction of Russia's military might and still thinking that regime change is imminent vis-à-vis Putin. Putin must feel like he's playing chess with a bunch of toddlers.

Why_Me and Valken like this.

11. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    Putin about to get his ass kicked!...Seriously though!...why would somebody be so stupid/ignorant/self-serving murder?

nobody commits murder!...and yet he loves it?

12. tunejunky

tunejunky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx/7900xt
    ooookay

stop veering into the weirdly political.
    the Ukraine situation is not weird or political it is raw aggression.
    and Putin is fair game as the instigator of violence that peddles lies.

but American partisan politics is not ok or fair game.

it is the literal truth that most citizens in NATO, outside of the US are very glad Joe Biden is president.
    and it's for the simple reason that Mr. Biden understands Europe and Canada.
    most Americans support the president in his efforts, except for the ones who supported the guy who strongarmed Ukraine, which directly lead to this situation of an empowered Putin overestimating his hand.

it used to be the tradition in American foreign affairs to leave partisan bickering out of foreign policy as foreign policy was bi-partisan.
    and if certain people would listen to their elected representatives instead of certain news outlets they would find
    American policy on Ukraine is bi-partisan.
    but there are self-empowered idiots who want to have it both ways headlining the media in prime time on certain networks.
    stop listening to them and start realizing the truth it's not ok to limit democratic expression to gain political advantage.
    and i'm talking about America, because that's what Russia has done in Belarus and Ukraine in the past 10 years.

pedropaulo and cucaulay malkin like this.
  13. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    I doubt that. I have never heard about him. Technically he is not even in party of authority, he is in oppositional one (fake opposition, but still). And the city duma is local/regional authority.
    1. Document on screenshot looks like a reply to a query from citizen(s) (made at 28 Feb, # 07-04-2235/22).
    2. Deputy finished document with his personal opinion - about demilitarization and denazification.

UnrealGaming likes this.
  14. TroubledThoughts

TroubledThoughts Member

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3070 Ti
    Ugh… well it could get so economically untenable within the Russian borders that the Kremlin begins to look for other leadership without going Nuclear or Biological

Lesser so for the commoner more so for the elite tired of losing preferential access grown accustomed to. Saw a special last night about Polish cell companies having good success robotexting random Russian cellulars with anti propaganda

I think the odds of Putin losing power without external factors as opposed to internal ones (within RU) are rising

15. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Figured as much, as there was no immediate mainstream coverage of it. Which certainly would have happened if the statements were made by someone in the Russian government and in the manner presented in that tweet.

16. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    You might take in consideration something.
    You can kill a man, a leader but what about his ideology and social construct he implemented?
    A parallel. Bin Laden was killed and everyone cheered up. But still his ideas and followers kill people and there are still extremist Islamic movements terrorising some regions. Is killing a leader really the solution?

Wishing killing Putin is idealistic and simplified wishful thinking. I am not his follower ,neither sympathetic towards his policy. But he got where he is calculating his every move, and risking his very life at every step. Yet, he is still alive.
    How many years USA needed to kill Bin Laden? And he had not all advantages Putin has.
    Before anything, think. And read and learn from history, see patterns and mistakes. Maybe then you can spot a chink in one's armour. Even then, risk is involved.

And more, a way to peace is killing somebody? Like , let's show our peacefull ways by force?
    Wouldn't be that the very thing the world world condemns?

Sorry to give you this sermon, but I would fail my reputation. And you know we love you, buddy.
    Cheers!

17. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
  18. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    Mein Freund,

Really want to stay out of this thread but Kosovo March - June 1999 - Illegal NATO bombing NOT sanctioned by the UN. Its not artillery but close enough.

I'm out. Peace.

CrazY_Milojko and Unwinder like this.
  19. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    Love you to Buddy!...I needed that sermon!

I shall tiptoe from here on this thread...

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    anticupidon and big ROBOT bill like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.