Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 22.2.1 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Krteq, Feb 3, 2022.

1. kanenas

kanenas Master Guru

GPU:
    6900xt,7800xt.

2. Eastcoasthandle

Eastcoasthandle Guest

GPU:
    Nitro 5700 XT

I believe you are a troll. You referenced me in your conversation regarding another user who you have started yet another argument with. Which I was not part of. Something that you do frequently. I haven't posted here in sometime. But when my 1st post is to address your off topic arguments is a testiment to your trolling posts in this thread.

Furthermore, you come off as a forum bully willing to post discord, contention and arguments all in the vain attempt to repair your shattered ego. All because you got upset that you couldn't force your view point as a standard. CB2077 is a nvidia sponsored game thus par for the course for AMD users to have issues with the game...it's always been that way with games they sponsored .

I've already rebuked you when it was proven that cb2077 is a nvidia sponsor game. Something that you are still but hurt about. That is still riddled with problems they planned in addressing in a future patch 1.50 later this year.
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/radeon™-software-adrenalin-21-12-1-download-discussion.440786/page-9#post-5975214
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/radeon™-software-adrenalin-21-12-1-download-discussion.440786/page-9#post-5975496

While you ranted about driver problems no gpu driver is ever perfect . This is nothing new. And for you to attack forum users because of your own biased cognitive dissonance by calling them "AMD Fanboys" in a AMD Driver forum lacks the critical thinking and astuteness to recognized that users here are discussing their hardware in the appropriate driver forum.

That form of ad hominem to point some sort of fabricated tribalism conspiracy in an attempt to intimated users here from posting about AMD. As you believe you are the only here who is allowed to "be right" makes you nothing more then a forum troll in the amd driver section. It would behoove you to stop posting attacks on other AMD users here in this forum.
    ;)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
  3. rodrigoles

rodrigoles Master Guru

GPU:
    Rx 5600 XT
  4. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    Had issue with 22.1.2 + Vulkan 1.3 package running DXVK Async 1.9x (Issues with all of them) of choppy gameplay, with weird latency spikes. Also games would sometimes initialize to half-Vsync (30 fps).

Issue seems to be gone in 22.2.1. So I am going to burn that driver release from my SSD now. :)

5. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    Except its not an AMD problem.
    Does this crap to anyone on Windows Nvidia or AMD.
    Stupid borderless DX11.

Rambo, Undying and CPC_RedDawn like this.
  6. Ivrogne

Ivrogne Master Guru

GPU:
    a GPU
    This! I fckn hate when games didn't have exclusive fullscreen option.

Agonist, Rambo and Undying like this.
  7. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT Hellhound
    That borderless uses DirectFlip, performance is fine on Nvidia...

8. PrEzi

PrEzi Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX MERC310 7900XTX
    Just use DXVK Async and stop bit***ng. Smooth as butter on my side.

9. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Or running on a ancient api like dx11. Developers this days...

Cryio, NvidiaFreak650 and itpro like this.
  10. NvidiaFreak650

NvidiaFreak650 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    Dude, remember when devs was using ancient DX 9 api for every game after DX11 was out for a while due to console ports.
    Those were the days when devs added patches to games like Crysis 2 that added DX 11 support on a DX 9 game. now devs today are having very hard time with DX 12 API since they was stuck on DX11 for so long now, thank god for Vulkan API now with RT

11. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    NITRO+ RX5700 XT 8G
    Let's see if I can refresh your memory.
    [​IMG]
    So, who's the troll here?

You can't take me seriously thinking it's AMD's driver problem, when in fact it is. And now you have proof, with this being officially acknowledged by AMD. That makes you the Troll.

Judging by your logic, any game that runs like crap on AMD hardware is probably nvidia sponsored, even emulators. :D Hilarious logic, but that is often what stupidity is, hilariously entertaining.

Quite the contrary, if anyone has an ego, it's you, who can't anything past it. It was already proven that it's an AMD driver issue, and has absolutely nothing to do with Sponsorship.

The only way I could be accused of bullying is providing an overwhelming amount of logic in what I say, specially to someone who is delusional. I provide footage, links to other people experiencing the same issues, and cite sources to back my claims up. So, I'd be more than happy to be labeled as a Bully in this scenario. :D

Your claims were debunked by various others, including myself, so you "rebuked" nothing. You were so butthurt, you said you wouldn't even bother to read anything that debunks your baseless claims, that's how delusional and in denial you are.

In game issues and bugs and technical issues are not the same, something you being in denial can't grasp, and Patch 1.5 is completely unrelated to this. Just reinforces my point and demonstrates further how people like you live in your own bubble of delusional fantasy.

Sorry, but you are completely in the wrong here. There are indeed a bunch of AMD Fangirls (including yourself) in this section who are consistently getting in the way of people reporting legitimate issues, always trying to pin the blame always on users or the program/game itself and as always the issue gets acknowledged officially sometime later than sooner. I have stood up to these people in the past in various forums, just like I am doing right now.

I have proven each and every one of your posts to be invalid, incorrect and misinformation in the past and now in the present as well. And what you discarded as a sponsorship issue has now been officially acknowledged as an issue from AMD's side. You, with your misinformation, stupidity of basing purchases on sponsorship fanboism, and being in denial doesn't change the truth. Each time you write a reply without checking the reality, you make yourself look more misinformed and idiotic, and this post of yours doesn't change that, but only adds to your growling list of posts that are fictitious, misinformative, and downright stupid. :rolleyes:

Grow up, and get some help, you seriously need it. You living in your delusion and being in denial only gets in the way of AMD improving upon their products and support, and sets a bad example to anyone with legitimate issues, who gets impeded from sharing their experiences. You can continue to act all high and mighty, but most people here can see you for who you are and what you stand for. :p Buy games according to hardware manufacturer sponsorship, people! :eek:

By your logic, whom should I blame for Halo Infinite's disastrous performance on AMD hardware? Is it nvidia sponsored too? Please, do provide us with more entertainment. :cool: I am looking forward to it.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
  12. Banana4Nanners

Banana4Nanners Master Guru

GPU:
    6800XT
    Didn't know 160-200fps+ on my 6800XT high settings for Halo was disastrous

13. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    NITRO+ RX5700 XT 8G
    On Polaris, the performance is indeed quite bad. A GTX 1050 Ti overtakes the RX 570.

Cryio likes this.
  14. Banana4Nanners

GPU:
    6800XT
    Well an RX570 is the minimum for low settings only, so nothing great was really expected from that

15. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    All of the gcn gpus performs bad in Infinite. rdna/rdna2 do pretty well.

Cryio and Romulus_ut3 like this.

16. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    NITRO+ RX5700 XT 8G
    That's not an excuse for it to perform worse than a GTX 1050 Ti now, is it? There's also the RX 580, the RX 590, that doesn't scale anywhere near their nvidia counterparts when performance is concerned.

17. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    its one of the rare examples isnt it? rx570 spanks 1050ti in 99% games and even come close to 1060 6gb in most.

Romulus_ut3 likes this.
  18. Banana4Nanners

GPU:
    6800XT
    Neither are expected to do much over 60fps yet both do 60fps low at 1080p which is all they are expected to be able to achieve. When something is at the very bottom of the performance spectrum for a game there's next to zero reasons to expect magic.

19. Banana4Nanners

GPU:
    6800XT
    If you are comparing 10xx series to Polaris RX5xx series then I'm sorry but AMD lost that generation battle and it's worth no one's time complaining about it. AMD was really just a non contender performance wise at that time when you compared apples to apples AMD lost every time

Rx570/580/590 great cards however the same performance/ price bracket Nvidia cards beat them out. 1070/1080/1080ti all slapped AMD even the 1060 beat the 570 in most cases

20. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    NITRO+ RX5700 XT 8G
    The RX 570 4GB is at least 1 tier above the GTX 1050 Ti.

The RX 570 4GB still held on to that lead against the like of GTX 1650 non Super.

The RX 580 is more or less even with the GTX 1060, even surpasses it in a lot of instances by a significant margin, but loses in similar manner in certain instances as well, and might be considered even or slightly ahead in some cases.

The RX 590 is an odd product, that was introduced at a stage when the stop gap didn't make sense, price and performance wise.

I am not sure if your interpretation of apples to apples comparison between 10xx series against RX400/RX500 series is correct. With that said..

The way you've phrased it, kinda tells me that people who own Polaris GPUs shouldn't expect support from AMD, yes?

Which is the point I am trying to make, that there's always room for improvement.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2022