Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.4 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by PhazDelta, Oct 29, 2021.

1. PhazDelta

PhazDelta Master Guru

GPU:
    RX6900XT Strix LC
    Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.10.4 Highlights
    Fixed Issues

• Visual corruption may be observed while playing Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy™ on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800 Graphics.
    Known Issues
    • During Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy™ gameplay, some users may experience driver timeouts on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 5500 XT Graphics. A temporary workaround is to disable the Radeon™ Anti-Lag feature in Radeon™ Software.
    • Users may experience display corruption issues when they set their Samsung™ Odyssey G9 C49G95T monitor to 5120X1440 @ 240Hz.
    • Some users may experience elevated disk space consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
    • Visual artifacts may be observed while playing Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800M Graphics.
    • AMD Radeon™ Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX® 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
    • Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
    • Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
    AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
    • Intermittent grey frame corruption might be observed when streaming with HEVC on certain configurations via an Internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
    Package Contents
    The Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.4 installation package contains the following:

• Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.4 Driver Version 21.30.31.05 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 30.0.13031.5001).
    Download: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-adrenalin-21-10-4-driver-download.html

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2021
    Jackalito likes this.
  2. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    What is this day after hotfix nvidia style? :D

Jackalito, Cryio and The Creator like this.
  3. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Guess this is practically the same as 10.3 plus that one fix.

Undying, Krteq and MyEinsamkeit like this.
  4. MyEinsamkeit

MyEinsamkeit Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Pro VII 16GB
    yea the last release works perfectly on my rx 570 8gb card. no need to install this one.

5. YourMainDude!

YourMainDude! Member

GPU:
    6750 XT
    On the Strix G15 Advantage Edition, this update shows up as "optional". And in the release notes it has known 6800 gpu issues. The Amd patchwork of BS is never ending!

6. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT Hellhound
    Or minus the "optimizations" that caused the corruption.

7. P.O.N.

P.O.N. Member Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX 4080
    4th driver of october? I guess no one can blame AMD for not trying to fix their mess

HD64G and DanielRX like this.
  8. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    As usual, bunch of Karens crying in here.

chispy, GSDragoon, PhazDelta and 2 others like this.
  9. GlennB

GlennB Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 EK
    Non-WHQL does not mean beta...

Direfield, chispy, GSDragoon and 2 others like this.
  10. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    It does not mean anything these days. They are all beta whql or not

Cplifj, Direfield, chispy and 3 others like this.

11. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    AMD and Nvidia sign their out of band packages with Attestation signatures, thats why they come up as Beta in GPU-Z

12. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Maha Guru

GPU:
    4090 ICHILL BLACK
    Me again with Wreckfest. :D Does anyone play Wreckfest with an Intel CPU and a RDNA1/2 GPU?

13. P.O.N.

P.O.N. Member Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX 4080
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  14. mrrulez911

mrrulez911 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4080
    That's exactly my problem with a lot of games. I've uploaded information about this problem like a month ago so I'm glad they've mentioned it. I hope they'll have a fix soon.

15. Dimitrios1983

Dimitrios1983 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX580
    Expect Lisa Su to focus even more because INTEL is breathing on their neck finally with their new CPU's and now their second gamble in the GPU department. AMD made a wise choice to buy out ATI and it's still paying off.

AMD needs to stay on the ball and not repeat the old times. I hate INTEL but we need them in the gaming sector. Expect Raja to grab more AMD employee's. I expect INTEL to go beast mode when it comes to drivers and once they are on a roll then hopefully it's smooth sailing.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021

16. MyEinsamkeit

MyEinsamkeit Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Pro VII 16GB
    I have been testing 21.10.4 for about 2 hours now on both my rigs, using the W5500 and RX 570. Honestly they're no different than the previous versions, very good stable performance, no problems, no crashing, etc. Going to use these for my rx 570 and the latest enterprise ones 21.Q3 for my w5500. I'm just going to stop upgrading until next year unless another enterprise driver shows up, as for adrenalin , i really don't see the point to keep upgrading every 2 weeks or something lol.

17. xxela

xxela Master Guru

GPU:
    RX6800 XT Red Devil
    I play it, from time to time, with RDNA2 but with AMD CPU

18. P.O.N.

P.O.N. Member Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX 4080
    I do It just to Beta test befere they software break my Vega 64, like they did with my HD 7730M

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
  19. Krzysztof

Krzysztof Member

GPU:
    MSI RX VEGA56
    I dont now anything about this driver relases,but AMD do it great job ,Last driver witch i use(21.9.1) . Zero problem with overcklockig my rx vega 56@64air bios 1715mhz/1030hbm. Do it Just great work in this Wattman .Thanks AMD !
    Naturally wattman working many month good ,.i must share this today :)

HD64G, MyEinsamkeit and Undying like this.
  20. AlmondMan

AlmondMan Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900 XT Reference
    Just so you realise, the things listed under known issues are there already. Now they're just listed as a known issue for transparency's sake so you can see that amd has acknowledged user reports of bugs and reproduced it.