How many people are for or against Weed?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jonnyboy, Jan 28, 2009.

?

Should Weed be Legal?

1. Yes

60.1%
  2. No

30.1%
  3. Maybe

11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Modern weed is so good these days it's like a little trip, i had a little trip off the last 'cookies and cream' bit i tried.

2. southamptonfc

southamptonfc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 OC
    If your car or house has ever been broken into. If you're robbed in any way, 95% chance it's to buy drugs. Billions and billions spent on law enforcement and locking people away, doing no good at all. The thousands of deaths, suffering and misery inflicted on innocent adults and children every year.

FFS just legalize everything and get rid of all that in an instant.

3. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Pick it, pack it, fire it up come alooong and take a hit from the booong...plug it, unplug it don't strain... I Love You Mary-Jane :p:p:p

Airbud and DannyD like this.
  4. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Even though I think your statistics are off, drugs that may push ppl into property theft are more likely to be addictive drugs like heroin. Weed isnt going to push users into those sort of crimes any more than non-users.

Airbud and Dragondale13 like this.

5. One of my favorite things to do as of lately is to get high, throw on my VR headset, and play City Car Driving with a force-feedback racing wheel and some 80s music lol. I find it relaxing to just drive around casually, and it's great being able to do it without any real-world risk :p I was pretty bad at driving while high at first (in the game), but I seem to do ok with it now, at least with casual driving. Can quickly shatter that illusion by maxing most of the emergency situation options though lol.

This sort of set-up would be real nice to test out how certain drugs and even alcohol affect your ability to handle a vehicle, and I think it'd be great to have this more widely known and available. I'm using a Quest 2 ($300) and Logitech G29 wheel ($250), but this can be pulled off just as well with an original Rift CV1 and cheaper 900-1080 degree force-feedback wheel (I've seen some for like $100).

I have a video here of what it mostly looks like with my set-up for anyone curious:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2021
    Airbud and DannyD like this.
  6. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    The world would be a better place, less stressful less cruel if weed was legal, prety sure the powers at be know this too.
    The tide has already turned tho, with North America legalizing it now we're experiencing the trickle down effect even in uk.
    Few years ago if someone would have offered me 'cookies & cream' hash i would have just laughed at the price considering it a total rip off, now tho ..
    I tried the best Holland, Denmark & Morocco offered, none comes remotely close to that cookies & cream, not even gonna talk about wax & distillate.
    All these things sprung from North America and it's new stance on weed. It's only a matter of time before europe goes full-in.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  7. Kirkyl

Kirkyl Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 Strix OC
    Strange thing is, I kinda like the fact that it's illegal. That thrill of doing something you're not suppose to do, that last bit of a rebellious youth.

Weed I feel symbolises that, But yeah it should be legal. No matter how many laws are in place, people will continue to do it no matter the consequences.

8. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Lets say this, being illegal i'm sure all of us have had some nice adventures cause of it but time's time, i'd like to get out and socialize in a nice cafe sooner than later.
    Being a non-drinker and toker i miss out on many socal activities (night life), should it be legalized i'd be out every night. This alcohol culture makes the streets that bit more dangerous and nasty, you take a stroll around amsterdam at 5am and you feel safe, i been robbed twice there, both times nothing happened (one due to the good Dutch folks) one due the the brothers recognizing another brother.
    Damn i love Holland, first place i travelled to on my own and worked there. i took a bus didn't even feel like long trip. The smells in amsterdam, if anyone's been you know it smells amazing, france smells nice too walking around. ..what the hell am i saying lol

Airbud and Kirkyl like this.
  9. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Hoping to try my first banana weed soon, also heard rumblings about some banana bubblegum weed in the wilds, can you folks imagine banana bubblegum flavour weed?
    Last time i was in amsterdam i went crazy trying all the different strains, my fav probably being the ice cream strain. Don't think i've tried bubblegum weed before but banana bubblegum? Holy smokes!

[​IMG]

Airbud likes this.
  10. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Tried some Purple Dawg, my favourite terp Myrcene (earth, musky vibe) in abundance.
    Purple hued Myrcene weed is the trippiest of them all, i tripped on blueberry fire and a kush /haze hybrid, i can forsee a Purp. Dawg one too got that feeling.
    Ain't doggies the greatest pets in the world, how i love them.
    purp dawg is mostly indica.(indica hybrid not like star dawg the more common which is a racy sativa)

Airbud likes this.

11. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    Hemp Anim_100x100.gif
    Just grow up

Dragondale13, Airbud and DannyD like this.
  12. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
  13. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
  14. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    grape ape

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  15. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060

*copied from ufc thread, Tyron the man.

16. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
  17. cucaulay malkin

cucaulay malkin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    [​IMG]

when I was growing up there were three to choose from: weed,hash or smoking salvia when you couldn't find the former two.

Passus and DannyD like this.
  18. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    California is the new mecca, and that stuff comes at a premium. But sure all the different forms these days it's quite incredible. (mostly down to America and Canada opening the flood gates and America going big on it).:)

19. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    You do whatever you want with your body (ignore religion/government; it's none of their business) and if that means smoking your brains out, then go for it.

Passus likes this.
  20. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    Bang on mate, our bodies our choice

I chose no to vaxx as I don't know what's in it and no one can tell me either so no thanks