Substantial FPS difference between Resident Evil Village cracked vs DRM ON (Denuvo)

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 12, 2021.

1. fr33k

fr33k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 VENTUS OC
    capcom told ign they are working on it.

2. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    IGN were relevant some 20 years ago. They've also been utterly irrelevant for the last 15 years or so.

3. fr33k

fr33k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 VENTUS OC
    your personal vendetta against them doesn't change that they are a news source and always have been.

4. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    If you think I have a "vendetta" against a website that died some 15 years ago, you have to rethink your approach. I do not care for IGN. They're as good as dead to me and anyone who has a pinch of brain matter.

If you want to live by what a thrash tier journalist says, all good with me. But don't expect me to live by what they say. I'm not 5 years old.

5. fr33k

fr33k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 VENTUS OC
    i don't buy into your tin foil hat stuff. ign is quite relevant as developers will talk to them before many others.

and i'm not telling you what to do, but you are clearly telling me what to do. try looking in the mirror.

6. TimmyP

TimmyP Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    No, sorry IGN is not relevant and is a total marketing site, trying to generate hype. If you really think they have a hint of credibility like they used to, then idk where you have been living the past decade or so. Site is Zergnet trash. All marketing.

7. fr33k

fr33k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 VENTUS OC
    got anything to back up what you say? such as proof?

8. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    Said nobody in the last 15 years. I'm sorry, I know you have a heart of gold but I can't expend my energy on people like you. Welcome to my ignore list.

9. fr33k

fr33k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 VENTUS OC
    glad, because i don't need your tinfoil hat.

10. fr33k

fr33k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 VENTUS OC
    for the less critical among us this was posted just recently.
    "
    Update: 07/15:

A Capcom spokesperson told IGN that the development team is now working on a patch that will address the performance issues in the PC version of Resident Evil Village that will be available "soon.""

11. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
  12. theoneofgod

theoneofgod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    What scene release?

13. TimmyP

TimmyP Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    There is no stutter free release as this one still has the same slowdown when the flies come on your screen.

14. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    Let's not BS ourselves though: Capcom would have NEVER fixed it if it wasn't completely out in the open and being put on giant YouTube channels with millions of viewers. There's a reason why even their own fans call them Crapcom.

Other Jap devs like SE are even worse, even when called out they just laugh and fix nothing.

15. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    I've used cracks in the past even on games i owned but i won't touch a cracked game these days as i have no need to as i'm alot richer these days then i was 10 years ago.

I'm still glad these cracking groups exist though because these measures taken by game companies are just plain stupid. The sooner these DRMs are cracked the better for everyone.

If i was paying for Denuvo v11 on my game and it's cracked then i want a refund and i want to remove it completely from my game.

16. TimmyP

TimmyP Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    Hey I fixed my stutter problem with the flies with Reframework "stutter only" version. Now its smooth 60-90+ fps all of the time.

If anyone else still gets that stutter when she attacks, theres your fix.

Undying likes this.
  17. Krizby

Krizby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4090 TUF
    I also refunded Doom Eternal when they implemented Denuvo Anti Cheat into single player campaign LOL, Id Software then removed it, glad they listened to their buyers.
    I left a negative review on Doom Eternal and they responded, awesome developers, 10/10.