Recent UFO activity getting serious coverage

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by alanm, May 16, 2021.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Majority of people wont accept that there real and even IF it was let out they are and giving proof the majority of would riot and and try and kill em. with rest accepting it.

Humanity fear what they dont know and alot have shoot first ask question later mentality.

2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    As if aliens would tolerate Americans.

sykozis, anticupidon and Valken like this.
  3. SplashDown

SplashDown Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Classy
    Just for the heck of it I thought I would chime in, yes I believe we are being visited and have been for a long time. I think we are being preped for a release of information eventually and I hope I'm still here when it happens. I think most people would be like, ok ya big deal, to be honest and with eveybody seeing all kinds of things flying all over the place these days it's not to far of a leap I think. Anyhow my take and yes I think they are here.

4. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Govt report released.

A new intelligence report sent to Congress on Friday concludes that virtually all of the 144 sightings of unidentified flying objects documented by the military since 2004 are of unknown origin, in an extremely rare public accounting of the U.S. government’s data on UFOs that is likely to fuel further speculation about phenomena the intelligence community has long struggled to understand.

The report — the government’s first unclassified assessment in half a century — does not offer any definitive answers on who or what may be operating a variety of aircraft that, in some cases, appear to defy known characteristics of aerodynamics, and that officials believe pose a threat to national security and flight safety....

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/25/government-report-ufos-are-real-496319
    https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

5. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    Out of ALL of the intelligence, scientific and military industries in the world, no one has been able to EVER prove or ID a UFO... EVER. But they know more about other secrets than they do about technology... seems like just another distraction or cover stories for drones or other future tech...

6. SplashDown

SplashDown Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Classy
    Ya us americans, just terrible people.

Airbud likes this.
  7. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
  8. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    some of these commenters would be speaking a different language if it wasn't for the usa...

just saying...

DirtyMiners and JaxMacFL like this.
  9. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Or realistically, never conceived.

Airbud likes this.
  10. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    Her Majesty says otherwise, revolutionary PEASANTS! Just saying... /s

11. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    [​IMG]
    wrong thread sorry...

oh wait!....:D

DirtyMiners likes this.
  12. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Funny that 60 years ago someone with a old film type camera would catch ufos and ghosts up the wazzo and all over the place, yet here we are with almost the entire population of the planet with a high quality cameras in their hands 24/7 and now the UFOs and Ghosts all seem to have become shy. lol

Valken and Airbud like this.
  13. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    UFO pics from 60 years ago were rather unconvincing if you ask me. They looked like peoples outdated ideas of what a UFO would be (a 'flying saucer'). Therefore were likely fabricated imo.

[​IMG]

14. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Good, will rewatch X-Files, just because I feel like.
    Aliens not liking Americans, someone said.

No, aliens will be repulsed with whole human population with its stupid tendency of self-destruction. And the utter stupidity of some humans, for which some tree or plankton still produce oxigen.

sykozis likes this.
  15. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    I get what you are saying but remember this is a thermal camera in the dead of night (over sea which is even darker), also its probably zoomed in to a ridiculous amount hence the grainy image and the noise in the image is probably coming from general ripples in the flowing sea.

DannyD, Airbud and DirtyMiners like this.

16. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Tolerate Americans? At the rate this country is going, if Aliens were to land here, we'd be the ones to trigger an intergalactic war.....

17. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    True but this excuse can really only be used for this sort of military footage. I think people who complain about the quality of the videos of UFO's, or any other unexplained theories/events (bigfoot, lockness, etc) are correct in not believing them because the footage released is always terrible from the general public. We have had smartphones with decent cameras now for going on 15 years and we have had high quality DSLR cameras for decades. Yet somehow the footage the public records looks like it was shot on a 30 year old VHS recorder.

Even if someone released perfect 4K or even 8K footage of a UFO, bigfoot, or whatever its still going to be hard to believe thanks to the magic of CGI and editing. Where any regular Joe even with a potato PC today could make something that looks pretty damn realistic.

Unless you see something your self with your own eyes and you are fully functioning at the time (ie no drugs :p) then believe nothing.

DirtyMiners likes this.
  18. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I use to live in NJ never really seen much anything other then planes in sky, since moving to NC i seen alot strange things in sky that are not planes/helicopters or drones. I never bother to actual "record" them to lazy to care. I have enough crap i dont want to deal with.

but is highly suspicious how footage goverment and military and what not release look like it from "tape" from 70's. even most recent footage from what 2015? if it to believed looks like "tape" from 70's.

Far as i concerned "unidentified fly objects " not of this earth are already here and so are "aliens"

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
  19. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    I spent a lot of time in NC when I was younger. Always seeing unidentifiable things in the sky down there. A lot of that might have been from all the exhaust fumes I was breathing though....

20. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    There air is alot clean in NC then NJ but at same time I live close to airbase, and there consistently military planes flying over the house. People will believe what choose to believe I think went to moon and where told dont come back. Lets see what happen with current Moon race that is going on :rolleyes: