NVIDIA GeForce 471.11 WHQL driver download & discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 22, 2021.

1. BlackNova92

BlackNova92 Master Guru

GPU:
    16gb

So i can basically leave my system as it is and just download the kb and install it over?
    I always had issues figuring out what to do with the windows updates, it's such a mess sometimes.

I could send a screenshot of the kbs installed on my system if needed, just want the system to run decent again.

Appreciate your help btw!

2. MaLDo

MaLDo Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
    Thank, hoping Dark Void is fixed with those too.

3. lukas_1987_dion

lukas_1987_dion Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Phantom GS
    Hmn.. I seem to have issue with those drivers where vsync randomly don't work in many games in full screen mode, it works ok only in borderless windowed mode.

4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    restore global to defaults

5. NoLikes

NoLikes Member Guru

GPU:
    1080TI
    Install Windows 10 with an already available retail or older (2004) MediaCreationTool USB.
    Setup a working system and backup the system with the Backup and Restore (Windwos 7) option on 10.
    Once you have a working backup image stored see the Windows 10 update history to download form the Microsoft catalog the respective package and uninstall and block any update causing detrimental and unresolved issue.
    In case of specific issue under the advanced boot option of WIN10 click trough the advanced option to restore the previously made system image.

Anyway I'm seeing way less loss with newer and higher core number CPU, nonetheless still there grinding on the background, so the introduced issue shouldn't be that specific to make a post about.

6. BlackNova92

BlackNova92 Master Guru

GPU:
    16gb
    Ah damn, i thought i could avoid reinstalling windows 10 :/
    I've changed so many things here and there over the year, reinstalling would literally be the last option.

7. DanielRX

DanielRX Master Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Merc319
    471.11 working fine here.

Attached Files:

8. NoLikes

NoLikes Member Guru

GPU:
    1080TI
    Unless those changes broke the installation, you can probably install over your current version any compatible windows 10 in few minute directly by the OS by selecting to keep your file, applications and settings trough the installer.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
  9. TheDigitalJedi

TheDigitalJedi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2X ASUS TUF 4090 OC
    These drivers are stable thus far. Desktop looks great and I played several rounds of Street Fighter V, Soul Calibur 6 and Guilty Gear Strive. Everything went smooth without a hitch. Horizon Zero Dawn, Cyberpunk, Days Gone and Forza run pretty much the same. My TV is not sporadically dimming as often. In regards to image quality I do notice the Ambient Occlusion is executed a tad nicer with some titles. 3d Mark scores fluctuate as always.

My concerns are really more game update related than the video driver. The stutters during the cutscenes in Forza are annoying. Guilty Gear Strive has stutters and pauses when played in 4k on PC. Fixes are coming soon.

HoWxCoRe likes this.
  10. herefordrivers

herefordrivers Member

GPU:
    gtx 1070
    I have an issue with this driver and Red Dead Redemption 2 in vulkan. My GTX 1070's GPU clock speed continually fluctuates (ex:~800-1900MHz) which causes constant stuttering. This doesn't happen with previous drivers or when using DirectX 12. Does anyone know what might be the issue?

11. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    use adaptive performance instead of optimal

12. CYP3ORG

CYP3ORG Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX RTX 2060
    Is it also a thing on Turing? Asking out of curiosity... :)

13. Neil79

Neil79 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 OC Super
    For some reason loading up Warzone and the filters have stopped working with Geforce Experience, just says error please restart your game to use this function or something. Frustrated I went back to the 457.51's and I can now use Sharpen Filters in the Nvidia Control Panel without GE again, as it isn't black listed in the drivers!

14. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    it exists for pascal and turing.

tty8k likes this.
  15. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    none at all

16. kman

kman Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 tuf OC edition
    I'm wondering if this is the cause for my overal general erratic frametime I've been having on my 3080 466.11/1440p (seems to be better on 1080p and disabling CFG also helped)

Is this just for ppl who have a multi monitor setup/play not in fullscreen?Because I only have 1 monitor and pay in fullscreen and still kinda have erratic frametime on some games.

Last cumulative I downloaded was KB5003637

17. Probotector

Probotector Member

GPU:
    Crossfire 290 @ 1100/1400
    Internal video scheduler BSOD when I load an RPCS3 emulator game, or emulator freezes, everything works PERFECT on older drivers, I use a SLI GTX 1070.

18. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Driver running great all around since release. :D:D:D
    Only thing, nvcpl fps limiter works better than RTSS with these.Some areas playing GTA 5, where cpu load gets heavy, are a lot smoother using nv fps limiter.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  19. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    found your problem

disable the sleep period in rtss settings and they are the same.

20. Ohmer

Ohmer Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti DUKE OC
    What is/where is this "sleep period" setting of which you speak? Can't seem to find it. Using RTSS 7.3.2 Beta 2.