John McAfee found dead in jail cell

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    It's a man who has lived his life to the fullest, however it has ended with tragedy. John McAfee, founder of the McAfee Antivirus company, has been found dead. He was held in a Barcelona prison and t...

John McAfee found dead in jail cell

2. WolfPT

WolfPT Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3070 GAMING X
    The death of a meme...

Solfaur likes this.
  3. Andy Watson

Andy Watson Master Guru

GPU:
    He managed to uninstall himself easier than his software.

4. D1stRU3T0R

D1stRU3T0R Master Guru

GPU:
    8 GB
    Well in a way he was a very known criminal, so his death is kinda a rollercoaster

5. heffeque

heffeque Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia MX150
    He Epsteined himself by having enemies in high places:

Getting subtle messages from U.S. officials saying, in effect: "We're coming for you McAfee! We're going to kill yourself". I got a tattoo today just in case. If I suicide myself, I didn't. I was whackd. Check my right arm.$WHACKD available only on https://t.co/HdSEYi9krq pic.twitter.com/rJ0Vi2Hpjj
    — John McAfee (@officialmcafee) November 30, 2019

And here:

I am content in here. I have friends.
    The food is good. All is well.
    Know that if I hang myself, a la Epstein, it will be no fault of mine.
    — John McAfee (@officialmcafee) October 15, 2020
    The Whackd web page is now pointing at some random ads.
    Yup... very subtle indeed!

6. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    I always thought that when that guy dies, they'd find his body in some penthouse next to a dead hooker with coke trails on her belly.

7. Night Hope

Night Hope Member Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 8GB
    interesting person. RIP

DeskStar likes this.
  8. DeskStar

DeskStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 3080Ti/3090FTW
    Sad to hear when anyone dies. And yeah this doesn't seem like he did it himself. Epstein all over again....

Legacy-ZA likes this.
  9. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    Guy obviously kills himself hours after he finds out he's gonna be sent to the US to be tried for a host of things that will leave him broke and in jail for the rest of his life and you dumb mother fuckers all think someone killed John procreating McAfee like, why? Why on earth would anyone give half a crap about a coked out literally insane person who founded an AV company years ago? What state secrets do you think this idiot had? You're all procreating delusional, go outside.

Guru3Dmember and Craigpd like this.
  10. Craigpd

Craigpd Member

GPU:
    Raedeon HD7950 3GB
    There's the voice of reason.
    It's not like McAfee was some "high society" child sex trafficking agent like Epstein was. He was, as Reardan said, some coked out old software developer.

11. nosirrahx

nosirrahx Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7700
    Which is exactly why they would have been watching him after the announcement in case he made that decision.

"We just told an insane millionaire that the game is over and there is no future other than court and jail, lets just leave him completely alone and unattended."

12. fredgml7

fredgml7 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 7600
    The thing is, I don't know that for sure, and I believe you don't know either. So the best way is to respect others opinions.
    Don't you agree?

13. heffeque

heffeque Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia MX150
    Yeah, it's not as if McAfee claimed to have GB of dirt on high places, and threatened to release it if he got suicided.
    Oh, wait!

The Reeferman likes this.
  14. Craigpd

Craigpd Member

GPU:
    Raedeon HD7950 3GB
    With how "eccentric" McAfee was he was as likely to fake a heart attack to escape in an ambulance than he was to kill himself. While failures can be pointed out in the Spanish prison system and their handling of it, there was likely no reason for suicide watch in this instance, be it from behavioural trends or just pysch analysis.
    While he may not have been tilted to the extent of Terry A. Davis, he's always been a nutter.

15. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    No way, your opinion is crap

Half the people in there get news on the daily that their lives are functionally over, are they supposed to 24/7 monitor every person in every prison in every country? Come on, don't be an idiot.

I'm sure that proof will come out... any day now

You live in a fantasy world where these people have "dirt" that they both hang on to to keep them alive and that gets them killed because they have it AND not a single one of them can figure out a way to give it to someone else to release if something happens to them.

16. nosirrahx

nosirrahx Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7700
    A nutter that would find it absolutely hilarious to drop dirt in court, just to watch things burn. IMO, if he was killed, it wasn't due to what he definitely knew, it was because he is the kind of nutjob that would expose any stuff he felt like on the public stage from the underground. If he was killed, it was to eliminate the unknown variable.

17. nosirrahx

nosirrahx Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7700
    How many of them are living memes? I'll sit back as you definitely list off all of the other names we are well acquainted with.

18. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    This is exactly why I said go outside, like what the frack is this post? "Sir, I'm recommending a suicide watch for John McAfee: he's a living meme"

You're a living meme

19. nosirrahx

nosirrahx Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7700
    Just a FYI, being insulting does not make your argument stronger, so keep it up is what I am trying to say.

And since you asked:

"Mr. McAfee is pretty high profile. If he offs himself its going to make the news and we will like like incompetent fools at best and murderers at worst. Lets keep an eye on him until we can get him off our hands."

Search for McAfee dead, tell me how many search results there are. You keep guys like this alive to avoid monstrous fiascos. Unless of course there might be a bigger fiasco keeping him alive.

20. Craigpd

Craigpd Member

GPU:
    Raedeon HD7950 3GB
    And if McAfee had this "dirt" that both kept him alive and killed him, and as you say, he would have loved to watch the world burn, why not release it earlier? Why think he was in anyway safe if he had this "information".
    It didn't exist, and it was just McAfee shitposting for more attention and clicks. Just like when he went on about having sex with a whale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.