Recent UFO activity getting serious coverage

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by alanm, May 16, 2021.

1. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    I'm convinced they are here for a while but right now as a species we're not ready to meet them, they are aware of that fact so as we. We are literarily destroying this planet, fighting over resources, digging our own grave... If I was on their place no way I would help idiots who are making the same mistakes for past few milleniums and risk getting my kind involved into something dangerous. Guess they're watching as and waiting for a right moment, while exploring Earth resources, maybe waiting for us to exterminate eachother with WW III and pick up Earth resources, if anything useful remains after us.

Something huge needs to happen to us to change our state of mind, make us fully cooperate on global level and make this planet a better, peacefull place to live. If that happens one day maybe we have a chance to meet them in our human kind lifetime. What's gonna trigger that change... who knows. Maybe huge asteroid on the path to destroy the Earth, maybe all of the sudden climate change, next global pandemic...

"Short story" regarding this... We have a cabin on Danube near river bank with gravel/sand beach which offers almost 180 degree sky view in every direction. It's just magic to look at the sky in clear summer nights, you can clearly see planes, satellites orbiting around the Earth, countless stars, in August/September there is high activity of meteors ripping the night sky... Guess because there is no other artificial light source around us that place is for sure best place I've ever visited to look at the sky in the night. My wife, our kids, our neighbours there and myself we just take our deck chairs to the beach at night, light a fire to keep us worm, make some coffe/tea and in clear summer nights just look at the sky till the 3AM, 4AM... Dozens of times we saw weird lights on the level of sattelites changing directions all of the sudden and flying way faster than any plane or satellite. These lights were not planes, drones or meteors.. Natives who live there for whole their life also told us they've saw same as we are on the same beach since their childhood. Some lights up there on satellite level or below were completely changing directions even few times in 5, 10 seconds. On the same place near Danube we saw a lot of activity like that since we have that cabin back in '90 till now. No way we have technology to do that atm. No way any kind of vehicle, drone or whatnot made here on Earth atm has capabillities to maneuver like that. Tried many times to take videos of these events but couldn't do it, digital cameras or phones we use are not capable to record anything usefull with all darkness around us despite clear sky at night, guess I'm stupid to take propper pics and videos of these events. It has to be them, no other explanation, at least for me...

Funny event some 4, 5 years ago.. It was a bit cloudy summer night with light breeze. Windows were opened and I've heard huge owl on the top of our house. Went outside, it was around 11PM, to look for the owl on the edge of the roof, she likes to sit there at night and make those spooky calls. She was there, quite big owl, for sure she saw me some 15 meters away, wasn't scared of me not a bit. There was some strange light on the sky covered by the house roof. Moved a bit to take a better look and above owl up in the sky I've saw some strange lights "hovering" between two layers of clouds. Cloud layers were going into different directions driven by the two different wind currents, nothing special, not the first time to see that phenomenon. But these two bright lights hovering between these cloud layers were moving crazy fast, changing directions in a split of a second. It was maybe 1Km to 2Km away from me. For a moment I was shocked: "...Jesus Christ, they are here, ALIENS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!...". Called (tbh I was shouting like a crazy) my kids from the street road I was standing, their rooms were looking at the street and windows were opened: "...KIDS... BRING MY CAMERAS, BRING YOUR PHONES, WE NEED TO RECORD THIS.. HURRY UP FFS!!!..." My wife and kids from the windows: "...dad, it's 11PM, does our neighbours really need to know you've gone completely nuts?...". Me: "..JUST...JUST... HURRY UP GOD DAMN!!!...". They weren't in hurry, while they were closing to me slowly like we're relaxing on the beach me full of adrenalline.. then I've saw something I wasn't ready to see: FU*#ING RAY OF LIGHT, TWO OF THEM, WERE COMING SOMEWHERE FROM THE EARTH AND SOMEHOW FOUND A PATH BETWEEN CLOUD LAYERS HITTING ONLY THE UPPER LAYER OF CLOUDS, WHAAATTTT DAAAA FUUUUUUUK!!!! Kids and wife now standing next to me: "...now could you explain what you were shouting about few moments earlier?...". Me, completely shocked and devastated in the same time: "...t.. t...the... theese fast moving light spots between two layers of clouds... I've thought those lights... were aliens...but, but... these are some rays of lights coming somewhere from the earth... why someone did this to me, why, why, why?!..." :( My daughter pulling my arm: "...dad, those lights are coming from local gas pump few Kilometers away from us...look there...". She took me some 40, 50m down the street and pointed to the direction on the horizon where gas pump was located, some 3 to 4 Km further, two huge and stong rays of lights were shooting into the sky and moving on random pattern. That moment when I saw that part of me has died, one part from the dissapointment and second part of me died out from shame :oops:, and I'm the type of people who doesn't give a f#*k about shame. Don't remember EVER in my life I was so ashamed and dissapointed in the same time. If I was alone that night (and a bit younger too) so frustrated and mad :mad: I was ready to sit down in the car right at that moment, went to that damn gas pump and smash those huge random moving reflectors pointed into the sky. Daughter took my hand and we went to the house, all the way I was looking all over around us hoping that no one saw me shouting and making a fool of myself. Lucky me but no one from the neighbourhood saw that late night stand-up street comedy I've performed for my wife and my kids. Few days later we meet our friends on late night BBQ party, all of us relaxed with a bit of alcohol flowing inside our veins, my wife: "...I need to told you what happened few nights ago...". Me: "...oh boy, I already knew sooner or later she's gonna told our friends about my walk of shame few nights ago...". Slightly ittoxicated we laughed like crazy that night because of my "aliens". Often we make jokes about that event but after that night I've decided not to shout out ALIENS!!! anymore without some hard evidence. Patiently waiting for that day to happen, then it's gonna be: "...I've told you, now who's laughing?..." :D

Plot twist: few weeks later that gas pump removed those strong random moving reflectors. I've heard more pople were complaing about strange lights on the sky and also heard local airport had some complains because lights pointed into sky were on the path were airplains were flying before landing toward airport runway... Who's laughing now, ha? :)

Airbud and alanm like this.
  2. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    I'll just say this. Although I believe in the abundance of life throughout the universe, I dont necessarily believe in alien crafts visiting us. There is no point in it. Resources? All the resources available on earth are abundant everywhere in the universe. Only reason I can envisage aliens visiting us is simply to satisfy their curiosity. And they may not need crafts or spaceships for that. Advanced alien civilizations may have other ways than science or technologies to achieve things. Physical crafts are not a practical way to travel across many light years of space. I see advancements in the areas of projection of consciousness as a more efficient way of seeing across extreme distances than using physical crafts in exploring the vastness of the universe.

Airbud and CrazY_Milojko like this.
  3. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Zoo.

We're the wild ones.

Passus likes this.
  4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Johnny is my favorite Alien.

xD

5. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    This could be reason too, curiosity, like we're exploring hostile enviroments and ocean deeps in look for new places and species. Who knows...

Both few of my closest chilhood friends and me we sometimes (with a bit of a beer help) talk about how good it would be, while we're still alive of course, to see human kind makes a contact with some friendly alien species out of this planet. Honestly I would be dissapointed not to see this in my lifetime.

6. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    "It's a cookbook!, it's a COOKBOOK!"

7. Coolerking

Coolerking Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX5700 XT
    What I like most is how we humanize the whole thing.
    You really think that these beings would/could/should have an opinion on how we are developing as a species/planet?
    You think they are "green" as in they give a crap what we do to our little sandbox?
    I think they would look at us the same way we look at a grasshopper, or a microbe, or a slab of granite.
    We should be very careful what we wish for.
    I have stepped on all of the above, most of you have too, and though accidental with regards to the grasshopper, I
    haven't missed a wink of sleep over any of it.
    We need another 1000 years or so to see if the Fermi Paradox is accurate, then we might...might be ready.

Brasky likes this.
  8. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    Bird
    Plane
    Superman

A+

9. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    I wonder what alien women are like?

[​IMG]

ZXRaziel and CrazY_Milojko like this.
  10. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    All women are alien to me.

ZXRaziel, CrazY_Milojko and Passus like this.

11. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    We are all aliens.

:rolleyes:

Passus likes this.
  12. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Not very clever ones. If we are then by definition.

What about Oumiamua being Alien?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  13. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I would use the world "clever" loosely when describing people of the planet. Aliens from another world could easily come and see what we "call" viruses and come to conclusion we are "virus" and they say we can back in few hundred years to 1000 and bang they have new planet :rolleyes:

we gona kill our selves off long before asteroid gets us. and yes I truly believe that and yes I believe aliens exists and are already here.

You dont want me to get start on what I think about "Oumiamua" they it was acting there was no just asteroid or comet etc imo

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    sykozis likes this.
  14. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    No pictures exist, yet we know it's there?

15. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Only thing they know for certain is it not from our solar system and it wasnt move or acting like any know asteroid or comet dont me wrong i love watch all these show that say this theory and that theory on things like this and space, but all theory

Passus likes this.

16. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    When it comes to space theory. Scientists are not wrong offen.

17. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Yeah i think the human race will be long extinct by the time a actual alien race comes across our tiny solar system and its planets, hell i doubt we will even make it into traveling with ease around our own solar system before we muck up the planet so bad that just staying alive on it as a species becomes the only encompassing goal for future generations.

18. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    Jesus Christ, why did you posted this gif? It's disgusting... Now everytime I see (yes they can be) attractive bald women this gif is gonna hunt me down :D

When it comes to bald woman atm my favorite is Amanda Giese from Amanda to the rescue on Animal Planet channel. That chick is freakin hot! I'm an old fashioned guy and don't like to see that much (if any) tattoos on a woman but in her case I'll make exception, I won't charge her a dime, she can get my "service" for free, anytime... :D (I have a courage of spartans to type this... when my lady isn't around :rolleyes:)

u1G5bHszY4Xn1il7sInyLoP8a08.jpg

I'll forward you to @Airbud to take some classes. He's accepting only credit cards but mind you he won't charge you a single $ if that woman you're targeting at has a sister ;)

Airbud likes this.
  19. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Perhaps. But things are starting to change. Once we start mining resources in space and deposting all the rubbish we use, then it should be get better. Will that be in time to stop climate change? Only time will tell.

20. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    The government will never disclose the information they have on UFOs. They've most likely made contact already and are hoarding the technology for warfare purposes.