Multiple GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Card Photos now leaked

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 28, 2021.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Moonbogg

Moonbogg Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti@2.1GHz
    Aaaand sold out. It's funny because the price doesn't even matter. It will sell out in less than one second (literally). They cut the hash rate in half and could charge $2000 and they'd still sell out instantly. I don't think there's a price limit anymore for GPUs. They can just go crazy and people will buy them like their lives depended on it. I know I won't have a chance to get one. That much is certain.

Legacy-ZA, Silva and Solfaur like this.
  3. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Cant help but notice that the 2 pictures of the gpu's IRL got Chinese language in the corners - already at Chinese miners?

Legacy-ZA and Silva like this.
  4. Kaarme

Kaarme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070 FE
    For the longest of time, there were various models of 3090 available over here, with the prices hanging around 3000 euros. I used to say nobody's crazy enough to pay that much. Then suddenly they disappeared as well. I wonder if wealthy foreigners noticed and bought them. There are still various AMD 6000 series cards available, of course with bloated prices. AMD was never as big in Finland as Nvidia (although it's not anywhere in the world, I guess), but even so it seems like people are much happier paying stupid premium for Nvidia cards but not quite as happy for AMD cards.

Solfaur likes this.

5. Andy Watson

Andy Watson Master Guru

GPU:
    Photo's flooding the web !

Unlike actual cards no doubt.

Legacy-ZA, Airbud and jbscotchman like this.
  6. ThEcLiT

ThEcLiT Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 460 1gb OC
    Sadly LHR could be bypassed with some tricks? (not sure since i have no idea about mining) > Click If it is for LHR cards, i am hoping Nvidia can do something about it.

7. JJayzX

JJayzX Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Trio 4090 W/C
    Judging by the background too, it seems so. Do they even make it to the cargo trucks?

Legacy-ZA likes this.
  8. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    I highly doubt it. If i were to guess, 80% of gpus dont make it out of china.

Legacy-ZA, Silva and GeniusPr0 like this.
  9. mackintosh

mackintosh Maha Guru

GPU:
    Meh. Definitely passing on this generation. I've kept my 1080 in case my 2080 dies, so worse comes to worst, I still have something to tide me over until the next generation, or even beyond. I don't play any AAA games any more anyway.

Silva likes this.
  10. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    Does not really need to bypass the limit , the protection is blocking only Ethereum mining there are a lot more alt coins you can mine an new that keep popping up that are almost as profitable and times maybe even more profitable than mining Ethereum and in general they mine those an then trading the earned crypto for Ethereum or money directly .... I do not believe lhr will achieve anything really.

Solfaur likes this.

11. Moonbogg

Moonbogg Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti@2.1GHz
    Yes it will; it will achieve fantastic mining results and the cards fill the warehouses of miners everywhere.

12. Chert

Chert Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3060ti
    Last edited: May 29, 2021