COVID Vaccine - Pfizer

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by dk_lightning, Apr 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Mauro

Kevin Mauro Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super FTW3
    Next stop QAnon web links, do your palms sweat when you type this stuff? I think it's poetic irony you of all people are calling anybody nuts.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
    AsiJu and Mufflore like this.
  2. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    Had the 1st Pfizer some time back, it was as if nothing happened, no reaction. Despite having underlying conditions too.
    Didnt even feel the injection but saw it happen.

Kevin Mauro and AsiJu like this.
  3. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Just take your jab and wear your mask. Don't forget to download the track and trace app too. Big bad covid gonna get you.
    Don't question, just obey.

4. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    But what did you really see...?

Hashtag it's a cover up.

/sarcasm

Harkinsteven I must ask do you seriously believe yourself what you wrote?

Simple question: if Covid was in any way a "bioweapon", to what end, what is there to gain?

Entire world is in lockdown basically. Businesses are going under left and right. Many societies are in a crisis really.

Who benefits from that?

Actually don't say anything, take these as rhetorical questions and food for hopefully self-critical thought.

I just hope you don't infect anyone else by choosing not to undergo this mRNA gene therapy.
    Make sure to wear that tin foil hat over your face when going out too.

Sorry but... argh!

Mufflore likes this.

5. Seriously? You expect self-critical thoughts from a person that is so far off? That guy needs a psychiatric treatment.

6. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    As I said, gents, let's keep this civil and on its track.
    It's easy to extrapolate and link dots.
    Everyone has a right to opinion. Just try very hard to think outside yourself when you present your ideas to the world.

7. Kevin Mauro

Kevin Mauro Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super FTW3
    I understand the hesitancy with J&J. There are many options alternatives to it. Ultimately it's your body your choice. Contrary to the statements you're making insinuating otherwise. No one is forcing you to do anything. I think you are worrying more than necessary. Bill Gates is not the center of the universe nor are redditors.

On topic - I get my first dose of Pfizer Saturday morning. Work set up a program for us essential staffers which is nice.

8. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I'm just going to say this last thing then I'm not going to comment further. I'm concerned for everyone, for my fellow man. This is just my own personal opinion.
    In a years time when you're all lining up for your 6th monthly "vaccine" booster (Already in the news that you need 3 shots now(again shifting goal posts)) so you can get a TICK mark on your tracking app to be allowed to enter a shopping centre, gym, hospital, school, hell the police will probably just stop you outside and ask to see proof of vaccination; if that happens, WILL YOU ALL PLEASE REALISE THAT THIS NOT ABOUT A VIRUS ?

9. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Answer this simple question?
    Do you own and use a smartphone?
    If yes, no need to discuss further.
    If not, I have bad news for you.

10. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    It is about a virus though! covid19 is real...Killed a lot of good folks and their loved ones...when big city morgue's need refrigerated trucks just to hold the bodies that should tell you something.

if my favorite places to visit required that I'm vaccinated I would simply weigh my odds...to vaccinate or not to vaccinate?

to even suggest a first world country government vaccination tattoo is just a stupid conspiracy theory...that will never happen.

PS: "they" already know where you're at.

11. dk_lightning

dk_lightning Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070Ti
    Hey, I'm all for "proof of vaccination" But it should be up to individual shops etc as to weather it is something they implement.

As for comments about COVID being a bioweapon.... This thing started in China and as a result of lockdowns around the world some countries over that side of the world have come to realise that they can not rely on China for just about everything and have started their own "supply chain" of goods so they can get things they need from other places other then China... And China? They are loosing their crap over it. I have always thought that China was up to something with this, but no idea what. I think what ever they had planned failed as they lost control of the outbreak themselves. I'm no conspiracy nut job by any stretch but what happened makes me wonder.

Airbud likes this.
  12. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Those riots in Hong Kong died down pretty fast.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    Brasky likes this.
  13. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    totally agree...not too long ago here in the states they started what's called a "REAL ID" and it's required before you buy plane tickets and other stuff...to get one you had to show your birth certificate, social security number and proof of address...then they put a little star on your driver's license/ID.

Heck, we already need a passport to travel in/out of the country...

Edit: I just got id'd for buying a six-pack of beer and I'm 21 still!....:D

14. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Everyone has their right to an opinion yes, but no need to shove it down others' throats.

My opinion on this and pretty much any preventive medical treatment is:

if you don't take it - without having a medical and scientifically proven reason for it - you are just being selfish and putting others at risk.
    Nothing more to it, no matter how it's spun.

Even the risk of blood clots from AZ vaccine is probably about the same as getting brain hemorrhaging from aspirin.

In a broader perspective I'm not saying everything should be taken at face value but come on.
    A little bit of common sense would again work wonders.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    Kevin Mauro, Mufflore and anticupidon like this.
  15. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    My parents took the Sinopharm vaccine, it was all that was available at that time. No side effects. They're still taking the necessary precautions because they're apprehensive about the efficacy but it's still likely to prevent serious illness if they do end up infected someday. I'm postponing as much as I can for myself. I've hardly been out since last year anyway. Hoping for a non-Chinese shot if I can get it or else I'll just take it, parents are fine after all.

16. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Me mom and sisters got the Pfizer shot, no other side effects beside mild pain on the arm, just around the jab point of entry.
    I am waiting to get mine, until summer at best.

17. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Pfizer shot here. Getting my next dose in July. So 4 month window before next one basically. Anyway no reaction. My folks got AZ no reaction. Seems the risk of whatever from the vaccine is lower then risk of whatever from the virus so I dunno. I take my chances it's a hastily made vaccine as per situation needs you cannot have years of lockdown with years of testing in a situation like this.

And yeah considering how many people are dropping because of the virus I don't see the point of not taking the vaccine either. Anyway not all vaccines are RNA ones too so what is that about and the vaccine won't alter our dna or mark us in anyway.

It's fine to believe in conspiracy theories as long as you don't endanger other people with that crap. Max to max taking a vaccine one might endanger themselves. Not wearing a mask will endanger others for example it's not there to save you it's there to save others potentially as the virus can be without symptoms also.

18. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Another person with common sense superpower!

Can you also fly?

:D

Noisiv likes this.
  19. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    I just handed out a HUGE warning to one of the participants in this thread as it pissed me off downwards to even my toes. I have no problem with this thread, but the unintelligent 'grab whatever info suits you the best to make a point' conspiracy crap and spreading fear about getting vaccinated I will not tolerate whatsoever.

AsiJu, Noisiv, Airbud and 3 others like this.
  20. Truder

Truder Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700XT Nitro+
    I agree, it's incredibly upsetting, ignorant and shameful and even chilling to see this kind of stuff - my girlfriend who is a nurse has seen first hand what covid can do. She has seen a patient be admitted into hospital in the early morning, mostly as a precautionary measure and then the patient has died by lunch time (this was a person in their early 40s too).

When people are saying all this conspiracy bullshit - I ask myself, how can they not think about people who are dying worldwide - this disease is killing people, my girlfriend has seen it first hand and she's putting herself at risk just to have her work and the work of countless medical professionals undermined. She's interacted with patients on deaths door, literally scared for her own life that she could catch the disease helping these sick people.

I'm truly saddened that members of our own community are swayed by cultist conspiracies.

Airbud and Mufflore like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.