Diablo II resurrected

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by metagamer, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    Hate? No, it's the other way around, it's the crazy hateful people that demand entertainment like movies and video games be ruined like this BS. What you just said is basically gaslighting. They're the problem, and no one ever speaks up, and it's reached a point that it's infected even Diablo procreating 2. When a dark fantasy video game is not safe from juvenile puritans who insist on ruining the fun of others, it's gone too far.

It's always some fatty pink hair who has no idea what the subject is, and still demands it be perverted and twisted into the image of what they want, even though they will never buy it or anything related to it. Enough. There is a limit to stupidity. Don't be one of them? No I'm not the problem, people who have no lives and want to ruin the fun of others, and people like you who don't speak up about it are the problem. Don't be one of them, call out this bullshit or eat more of it.

This is so stupid that Blizzard have officially now confirmed that they will at the least tests some "revisions" of the Amazon face. Unfortunately the other BS will probably stand since they mentioned nothing and have to be modded. Yes, even on the social justice parasite forum known as Battle Net they got enough backlash that they've already backed down.

Guess how many people who want the old tranny face actually want it? Zero. That's why you'll never see an 85 year old tranny Amazon mod once the game is out to restore this ugly BS, no one legitimately wanted it, they just wanted to ruin it for others because they're spiteful assholes.

2. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    @Neo Cyrus - a lot of people are talking about the Amazon's face, Pally, and even Barb\Sin on their forums, on reddit etc. i still didn't fully understand your point of view, so help me out here.

yes - there are plenty of idiots in the gaming industry, both on the developing side and consumers side.
    yes - we all agree that the Amazon and Pally looks like idiots, and hope they will re-arrange those faces somehow.
    yes - people talk about those issues all the time. one of the reasons i completely stopped playing D3 and moved on, is when the power creep patches began. in that moment, i knew the game was going to hand me sets, and be as casual as it can be.
    yes - Blizzard did some idiotic, cash-grab acts in the past decade, and people always talk about it. some of us do whatever we can about it. an example: i have around 500 hours on HotS for the past several years. not once did i ever buy a skin, mount, stimpack* or w\e.

so help me understand why are you keep saying no one cares or no one speaks ? a LOT of people speak, and some of us speak with our wallet. i fail to see how the Amazon's face - ugly as it is, will hurt your experience in the new resurrected D2. you will never see it outside the menu, and we are spending 3-10 sec's making a new char. so why the stubbornness on this issue dude ?

3. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    how about let us mod the crap?

problem solved some of us can have our chads and the rest can have their trans midget unicorns.

4. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    1 - It's a lot of people in this case because of the massive fan base D2 has, only one out of many actually speak up. My point that the overwhelming majority of people who are bothered by this stupidity don't speak up is completely true. If this were a smaller game they would have gotten away with it.

2 - I know it's there, I will see it every time I play the procreating game, and therefore it will bother the crap out of me knowing some mouth breathing woke idiot is who my money goes to while I have to have my face melt from ugliness.

You're doing the whole apathetic "so what just ignore it" / "you won't see it much" crap again, which is a major problem. Every time something goes woke it only hurts the fanbase to satisfy some mentally ill fuckwit who isn't going to buy it anyway, and people like you who try to silence people like me by downplaying it or trying to pass it off immature to complain about stupidity (which at that point is straight up gaslighting) multiply the problem.

It's not okay, stop telling people who complain not to. If you're not going to help, then don't, but stop trying to silence those who call out this insanity or try to act like a major problem doesn't exist.

It is a major problem, it has been for years, it's not just the butchering of this classic, it's every god damn release in the west. Assuming the release isn't entirely canceled, which has happened, so the pink hairs don't cry more.

You know what your attitude of "I don't care much" + "shut up, I don't care enough to speak, therefore you shouldn't speak" has birthed? Mass Effect Andromeda, and its endless IQ lowering ilk. And piles of mouth breathers ate that crap up, gulped it down not bothering to think for a second what's wrong. I couldn't even play a procreating Crash Bandicoot game because even that's gone woke. They've gone as far as possible, they've infected every crevice under every rock, and yet you're still acting like this is all normal and that I should just eat crap. NO!

I'm blown away when a normal game is ever release that isn't butchered in some way. Or at least would be, I don't remember the last one that wasn't perverted or censored in some way. I legitimately don't. This isn't some isolated problem confined to just the lunatics at Blizzard, the entire gaming industry has shat in its own face to appease the SJWs, and 99% are pretending nothing is wrong. It's been going on for so many years that kids growing up right now might actually think this utter lunacy is normal.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021

5. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    i have no idea why you keep answering with these irrelevant sentences such as - stop silence people \ stop telling people not to complain crap. this is exacly the opposite actually - i asked you two different times to explain your full point of view so i can see it in your eyes or something. you choose some strange words against people who actually agree with some of the things you say.
    this is going nowhere for me, so i wish you good luck and health.

6. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    TL;DR - You know what's wrong with it, it's everywhere, and I can't stand it anymore.
    So why are you asking my why I'm stubborn about it? How much clearer can I be, what is it that you need explained?

How much more clearly can I possibly write out that it's infected everything to the point that it's everywhere now, and I can't just ignore it anymore. Do I really need to explain to you what's wrong with social justice parasites making everything ugly to make themselves feel better? Are you not aware of how locked down and censored everything has been especially the last 5 years? Censored so badly that even breasts are considered evil in media now and anyone who questions it is responded to by disingenuous idiots with "LOL U MAD U KANT JAK OFF TO IT". I think you understand what's wrong with the entire parasitic SJW movement, so what is it you want me to explain?

It's past the point of breaking the camel's back. And in the case of a classic I spent my childhood playing I'll see the problem every, single, time, I boot up the game. Maybe you're okay with the parasitism that happened to the industry so this additional nail in the coffin is fine to you. But I can't ignore it, it bothers me too much. I've repeated that again. I can't stand it anymore, it's everything, it's everywhere.

Am I clear now? I have had it, I can't stand it anymore. Video games, movies, comics, walking outside and breathing, these are supposed to be escapes from reality. Not another avenue for assholes who I hate to annoy me with their factually wrong bullshit. In a world where I spend way too much time at home because of China Virus lockdowns, I can't watch a damn movie without some stupid "girl power/men are evil" message + being told I'm a piece of crap for thinking said media should contain anything but ugly disabled alien people. I'm not going to have that reminder in a game I'll spend god knows how many hours on, right there in my face, every time. I'll either mod it out, or not play the game.

7. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    so more details, most of them are already mentioned in this topic, but some related issues are brought up in this video. can't wait for the game myself.

8. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
  9. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    reference: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/dia...rrected-technical-alpha-experience-the-legend

Whole page updated April 6th, so that would make "this Friday" the 9th I guess?

Undying likes this.
  10. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    slim chances to get an invite :)

i believe the game is not in a general alpha state. to me it looks ready, with some performance issues.
    having said that, they will probably ask for more feedback on the - charms inventory\stash and some other similar stuff.
    i don't expect game-play changes or the approval of loot-filters. maybe also the amazon's face to something that looks
    like a female human being.

11. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Did anyone got an invite? Im sad here not able to play. :(

12. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    hell no.. i did watch a lot of videos from different streamers.

the game-play looks fantastic. im looking forward to it.

they have some issues to work on, still this one looks like a really modern
    yet true to the core Diablo II.

Undying likes this.
  13. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Just watching Dans sorceress stream and it looks amazing like you said modern but catches that diablo feeling as it should. Im so eager to play like a never played it before, damn.

coc likes this.
  14. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    As if any common joe would ever get any invites to closed alphas at blizzard... it's just fake :mad:

coc likes this.
  15. sunkid

sunkid Master Guru

GPU:
    STRIX GTX 1070 Ti
    Influencers are more important for Blizzard than old paying customers that bought almost all of their games.

16. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    One can hope. I guess even if you pre-paid doesn not mean you get instant access to alpha.

17. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Yes. If you see my problem with your 100% accurate statement, you can see where my issue with Blizzard lies in that regard :D

No, certainly not. But honestly, It's not even random... they just have their list of streamers and act like there's a broad chance of the common folk getting such access
    I mean, they could just skip the PR part and say they're only releasing it for streamers, that way everybody at least knows. But they don't even bother to be so honest with us.

H83 and Undying like this.
  18. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    They're more important to all developers as it's free marketing. Give it to some big streamers and your game is sitting atop of of Twitch. I don't understand why you're surprised by this.

19. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Black 6950XT
    Agree. Companies could be upfront and simply say "streamers are more important that our fans because they bring more gamers/clients/idiots to our products".

It would be much easier...

fantaskarsef likes this.
  20. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Just to have it said, those streamers don't play any game for free if they're smart...