Total War: ROME Remastered

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Turanis, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Turanis

Turanis Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX500
    The glowing light of a new dawn shines on the Roman Empire. Conquer Ancient Rome like never before... Send merchants on trade missions, command ferocious battles and build your empire in Total War: ROME REMASTERED on 29 April 2021 - developed by Feral Interactive.

Total War ROME REMASTERED includes the Alexander and Barbarian Invasion DLCs, as well as a copy of the original ROME: Total War Collection.

Total War: ROME REMASTERED Announce Trailer - Take Back Your Empire

Horus-Anhur and Undying like this.
  2. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Damn i was just telling a friend not long ago how they should remaster Rome instead of that warhammer crap all over again.

Turanis likes this.
  3. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Huge Total War fan and player (except Warhammer), but not interested at all. They should have better remastered Medieval, and ffs, give us Medieval 3!!!

Undying likes this.
  4. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    is it me or is there a massive influx of remasters since Covid and homeworking kicked in ? I know there were quite a few prior to all this pandemic stuff but its like the games industry has gone full hollywood in the past year.

5. Zenoth

Zenoth Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 12GB
    New graphics? Check! Remastered world map? Cool! Higher resolutions support? Absolutely!

Better A.I.? Oh of co- uh what?

I loved Rome TW at the time, certainly. But replaying that one today, nope. I'll stick to listening to its amazing soundtrack, and I'll be fine. They did create MUCH better Total War games later on with Shogun and Total Warhammer (both), and like mentioned previously I'm also in the "I preferred Medieval Total War anyway" boat.

6. Chrysalis

Chrysalis Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    ordered it at 50% off, finally a dev who recognises original buyers should be compensated.

7. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Thats not uncommon anymore and a lot of devs have done it in the past and still...

8. Turanis

Turanis Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX500
    Its much easier to make a remaster in these days(well some corpo do not do remasters well enough,but thats another story),than an original and complete enjoyable game. :)