I have been vaccinated!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Loobyluggs, Feb 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tfam26

tfam26 Guest

That's a fact.

Thankfully you can chelate mercury and many other harmful substances with healthy substances that cost next to nothing.

ZXRaziel, Hypernaut and DannyD like this.
  2. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    I've used chelators in the past, right now high-strength vit-D and keeping clean with IPA and colloidal silver mix, as well as using the silver on it's own.
    I've used silver for many moons now.
    But sure chelators good call.
    My fav vit /suppliment /super food is Skate liver oil, it decalcifies the pineal.

Hypernaut, Airbud and tfam26 like this.
  3. big ROBOT bill

big ROBOT bill Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 4070Ti OC
    Thank god for that :p

Airbud and DannyD like this.
  4. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Congrats Looby, all the best to you :D

My mother had her first one just over a week ago, and all fine, no side effects at all.

Loobyluggs likes this.

5. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Just got mine this afternoon.

Noisiv and Airbud like this.
  6. cucaulay malkin

cucaulay malkin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    got astra zeneca about 3 or 4 weeks ago,it was like I never noticed.
    all my collegues had fevers and muscle aches tho,some of them for days.it seems astra does that to people more than other ones.

7. The Laughing Ma

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    I've been having a think about this, I am no expert on virology or the human immune response. Lol 'expert' I am not even an interested cretin on the subject but my thought on this runs as follows.

This virus is well known to have carries that are infected but show no symptoms, in fact the infection rate is meant to be around something low like a few percent. So if you get the vaccine and have the subsequent side effects does that mean that had you got the actual virus you would also have known, i.e gotten side effects. If you get the vaccine and have none of the side effects does that mean there is a chance you could have been one of these asymptomatic carries, someone who could have had the virus and never known?

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

AsiJu likes this.
  8. cucaulay malkin

cucaulay malkin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    it's possible yet I think it's more likely that I just got a lighter reaction to a vaccine is all.

and more importantly,even if I was an asymptomatic carrier earlier before,this still doesn't mean I can't get one that develops into a severe respiratory condition,where a vaccine would certainly help the body fight it.

9. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    I'll wait 10 years and see how those who got vaccinated are doing before even considering injecting that stuff into my body, I think we know more about the virus and it's effects than we do the vaccines atm, every week there are new reports of side effects ranging from bad to fatal from different vaccines

No thanks

Airbud likes this.
  10. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    my parents got 2nd shots last friday so they are "vaccinated" I am not cause there still doing over 65, supposely I can get one soon in month or 2

How many diffren brand of vaccination are there?

11. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Yah my friend her husband refuse to get it for those reason 2 and I was fence about before it was even announced. we have zero clue what side effect are and wont for years to come.... Just look at what happen to Zanta decades after it was released

Extraordinary likes this.
  12. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Pretty much my current stance on this. I have no interest in being an alpha tester for a vaccine. For something way more dangerous than covid, i would certainly re-evaluate that risk.

13. The Laughing Ma

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Been there and done that. I was amongst the first to trial Humalog when it arrived here some twenty years ago. That was a total game changer for me. I am not expecting the vaccine to be a game changer, I am strongly of the opinion that if we are lucky we may just manage to get back to a level of normality but I think we in the UK have handled the situation so poorly (not only at a governmental level but at a public level) that we literally have nothing but the vaccine now that could restore normality and I doubt it will be even quite that effective.

14. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Had my second short yesterday. Pfizer.

Arm is sore and just feel a bit groggy.

I don't mind people not wanting to get the vaccine, but if they follow rules and wear masks when in close vicinity to people and ACTAULLY wear them. Not that mouth covered, but huge nose out crap.

These people running around protesting against masks is ridiculous. Sure its not 100% protective, but still preventative to a certain extent.

Really blow's my mind how uneducated, selfish and down right idiotic people can be, but of course I will fall into the "brainwashed by the government/sheep folk" by the small apartment dwelling, most likely single, malnutrition affected little twerps who also just so happen to support the 1000 different genders we have now.

Good lord look at me, I'm relatively polite on here. Ah well that is the end of my rant.

AsiJu likes this.
  15. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Don't want to push, but right tool for the right job.
    Officially, no kids die from c19. So, right tool for kids immunization would be natural way... when they get infected, they will train their own immune system.

I had c19 last year and it was quite nasty. But for that very reason I am not getting vaccinated. My immune system did have opportunity to learn to recognize lot more than "spike" protein which western vaccines use.
    That means when SA variant comes, some of its parts will be similar enough for my immune system to react.

If I went for AZ vaccine, which has low response rate for SA variant, I would most likely be unprotected.

And that's lesson for everyone. People can keep getting new vaccine every year. Or they can keep their immune system up to date naturally.
    So, even vaccinated people should get in contact with virus while their vaccine helps them, and allow their immune system to learn fully.

We may see separation of rich countries from poor. Where rich countries will live under restrictions and get jabs every year. Poor countries will vaccinate some, and rest will get infected. Resulting in no need for next round of restrictions.
    - - - -
    When summer comes, I hope people will get out and enjoy Sun as vitamin D production for cholesterol is important. Then people may more safely deal with illness.

16. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Where are you basing this "Officially no kids die from c19" There has been deaths at a very low % like 0.03, but there has been deaths - officially.

17. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    There are age pyramids. Most of countries show them. And even if one kid in 3333 statement was true. It is not something proper to do.
    Look at child mortality rate around the world where some countries still have 1 in 10 babies dead before age of 5.

Vaccination of group of people who have very low risk is like trying to fix small chip-away on rims of your car while other side is burning.

Children mortality rate for any cause went down in 2020 significantly in comparison to previous years' average.
    You do not need expert to tell you why. As restrictions became bigger, children spent less time doing stupid things we all did. Less children die to stupidity/inexperience.

And data are not some kind of rounding error product. US has on average ~600 weekly deaths for children under 15.
    As 2020 went on, numbers for this age group went down and at end of the year it was around 450.

When our country went to heavy lockdown (As you may know Czech Republic is now known as "Best in Covid") in September, our children death rate went down by 20%.
    But it may be just delayed time bomb.

It should be noted that 42% of deaths in children population between 1 and 14 y/o is caused by other people or themselves directly.
    And closing schools has big impact on this. Child Predators get worse access. Fewer car accidents where child just randomly steps into the road. Most stupid things we did as children did happen on our way home from school as we were often bored.

Inoculation for c19 in children is fighting wrong battle.

Edit: Found data for US. 13 children died to C19 last year out of 7,864 which died from any cause. Which is 0.165% of total deaths. This means humans did cause 254 times more child deaths than c19 in 2020.
    (And that's 2020 where those other causes of death went down significantly.)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  18. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Yea, my gf works in a carehome so she is tested with two different covid tests twice weekly, so the way I see it if she comes back clear I'm good too, vaccine may be good but they usually undergo 10-15 years of development and trials before public release for a reason

Vaccine development is a long, complex process, often lasting 10-15 years and involving a combination of public and private involvement.
    https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/vaccine-development-testing-and-regulation

19. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    yah i know this was not test for even a year if we lucky seeing as I mostly only go out when NEEDED which rare this masks stay home if not need to go out dont really effect me much so yah i can wait

And there is what 3 + different brands? I bet if they knew it was gona be give away for free they would be less atlest it is in US "free"

My parents are vaccinated they fall into elderly and at risk category, seeing they one that refuse to stay home anyway, I mean hell my dad took up playing soccer again with all this going on

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  20. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    None were given away for free by farmatech corporations which made them.
    They are either paid from taxes which will be missing somewhere else, or countries increased their national debt.
    And that debt went up a lot for most of countries last year.

Countries "printed" enough money to increase inflation by ~5%. This year, it may be another ~10%. And this global debt may hasten global reset.
    And I do not think many people will get salary rise to cover this price change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.