Forza Horizon 4

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    An expected response, but microsoft store has the best game sharing capability of any service, steams is half arsed in comparison with their kicking the other user off if you want to play a game yourself.

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I'm not really sure what that feature entails exactly.... it sounds like having more than one person playing the same video game at the same time from the same account?

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Different accounts,

You create a family group with up to 5 people (iirc) and all of those people can play the game at the same time on their own personal computer,

Where as Steam you do the same thing and the person playing the shared copy gets booted a few moments after the owner starts to play.

For MSFT crossplatform games, this also means a PC purchase of Forza can be shared to an Xbox user.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ar...haring-windows-10-store-apps-with-your-family (this took some digging)

Caveat: The shared user will not see these games in the list of owned titles, they have to navigate the store the purchase page where they will find the Buy Now button is an Install button instead.

4. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    That is just for the launch whales, people who are willing to pay that kind of money at launch, so why should someone not take their money, wish i had a business with such customers. lol

but just wait as this will no doubt be down to about £30 for the UE before the end of the year, band i personaly got the UE crossbuy from the MS store for the xbox/PC for £20 because MS give me money to play games with MS rewards points, silly fools. lol

5. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    im afraid not, those are the normal prices on MSFT store.

6. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    ^^^I must have access to a secret special MS store then becuase i bought this game last year for £24.99, and i bought the ultimate upgrade for £19.99, although that only cost me £9.99 as i claimed £10 of MS reward points towards, it, so i have the UE of this game for £35.....FM7 deluxe was the same, i got that for £25 in 2019 and the all the extra DLC for another £20, never paid full price for any of those games and they are always on sale either on MS store of Xbox.

7. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    I must be getting old. I am completely unable to find anything on the Steam page that explains what the difference is between the three different versions of the game other than they cost more.

Am I blind?

8. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
  9. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    The game (ultimate version) can be bought for €50 several times a year during a sale.

10. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    If it's the same as the Windows store editions what's included is shown here
    https://i.imgur.com/GO43kiP.png

Left to right, Standard > Deluxe > Ultimate

11. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Regional pricing differences, some countries get it super cheap, i got it for i think it was $A59, normal price $A149

12. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    Why this happens to me? how can I fix this.
    It stays white and if I go with the mouse over the buttom of the window it shows me a hand to click and then it show sign with microsoft account but I can't see anything....

[​IMG]

13. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090

Do you have the Xbox app and are you signed in to it already?

that looks like the box that gets you to log in

14. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    I'm already logged on the Xbox Companion and the Xbox new app, both of them. it is the box that gets me to log in to the game profile, but I can't see it, I don't know why.