Aliens Fireteam

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Ghosty, Mar 2, 2021.

1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    3rd person perspective... meh...

Shataan and eGGroLLiO like this.
  2. Smiley_ie

Smiley_ie Guest

GPU:
    3090 Alphacool
  3. Smiley_ie

Smiley_ie Guest

GPU:
    3090 Alphacool
    So its "World War Z" with Zom / sorry Aliens.

Undying likes this.
  4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Shataan likes this.

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    How the original Arcade AvP game (capcom) the one I remeber was side scroll-er Beat em up/Shooter depending on which character you played (2) Marine/ (2) Predator If this is a remake of that there missing thing, notable the Predator.

I actual would like remake of Arcade AvP game single handly probably my favor Arcade game back when I was kid and probably still my fav AvP game Followed by the AvP game in the 1999~2002 PC and then remake/reboot in 2010 PC There is alot Alien and Predator games, most bad though.

Only other Good Alien game that good on the scale of Alien : Isolation is "Aliens: A Comic Book Adventure" which another Survival type game Not that story made whole lot sense the actual scare moment where on par with Isolation but story compared to Isolation was just bad, if you could follow it, Never could beat Aliens: A Comic Book Adventure the "creators" of aliens space ship would out hyperspace and blast the planet into oblivion

6. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Meh.

Have as much excitement for this as I do Back 4 Blood. None. Zero.
    No interest in a 4 player coop focused game... when an Alien Isolation 2 would be so much better.

ramthegamer and eGGroLLiO like this.
  7. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    It looks like the third person camera is actually restricting movement and making it hard to see anything in tight corridors with three other players. Kind of realistic in that respect.

Shataan likes this.
  8. RaulR

RaulR Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT AE
    It looks really bad, not as the much the graphics, but the animations are horrible, also the gameplay feels generic as hell. It actually reminds me of that awfull Resident Evil game, Umbrella Corps released several years ago..

Shataan, ramthegamer and eGGroLLiO like this.
  9. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    It's suppose to be in alpha build, so it might get better. There is noticable problems which the play thorough highlighted. It's like they are trying to stop people from buying the game by the looks of it. Strange.

eGGroLLiO likes this.
  10. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    Yup. No 1st person view. Pass. after watching the vids, a definate pass. lol Gonna be a great kiddie game though.

eGGroLLiO likes this.

11. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    It's just so hard to make a worthy Alien game this days outside of Alien Isolation.

12. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I
    Can you make a better game than Alien Isolation?

moab600 likes this.
  13. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    [​IMG]

14. __hollywood|meo

__hollywood|meo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6700xt @2.7ghz
    gameplay looks too actiony and not tense or spooky enough. AvP marine campaign vs xenos had great atmosphere and some legitimately thrilling sections/setpieces. im not getting the same feeling here, even ignoring the alpha animations. hope it all improves as the team iterates...

you misunderstand. i wasnt saying that their experience means this game will be good. your initial statement framed the devs as nobodies with no experience. i pointed out that is inaccurate, nothing more. if you meant to say that the devs havent created anything concrete to show (besides this rough alpha) for their five years of development, then you would be right.

15. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    For now this looks very generic.

I've never played Alien Isolation, but I've watched lots of videos and my brother played it and only had good things to say about it.

Maybe I'm just too chicken to play it hehe.

A remake or true sequel to AVP would be amazing as that game had such a great single player which nailed the AVP universe and to be fair it really holds up well even today after all these years.

16. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    We definitely need The Creative Assembly to pull the strings here for an alien isolation 2 game published by Sega ofc

17. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    I think they're busy working on unannounced multiplayer shooter, judging by their job listings.

That and the announced TW WH 3

ramthegamer likes this.
  18. Reciprocity

Reciprocity Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3090 X Trio
    As a huge Aliens fan, given the bludgeoning this franchise has endured so many times over now, I have zero expectations for this. In the current alpha state it simply looks like a generic Aliens-skinned squad shooter. The weapons sound pretty bad too at the moment - it’s a non starter for me if the SFX for the pulse rifle and smart gun aren’t faithful. Honestly wish they’d leave the Aliens stuff alone for a few years until someone comes along with some fresh ideas and decides to work on it as a labor of love (help us Creative Assembly ... you’re our only hope...)

19. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    I believe you make a different game that will be as good as this one but in other aspects.

I would like to see an Alien game that combines the horror of Alien and the action of Aliens in the same game.

Though Alien isolation is really an isolated game... in terms of alien success :)

ramthegamer likes this.
  20. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    ^^^AI is a cracking game, but play it in VR and only then will you understand the true meaning of what it felt like one of the Nostromo crew in the first alien movie, it's a nightmare and shows just how immersive VR really can be.

Ghosty likes this.