Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by rflair, Dec 18, 2020.

1. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    So I should expect the same reflections quality either using SSR or RT reflections?
    And also rt reflection has better quality as well?

2. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    14mb game patch on GOG?

Hotfix 1.12 is now available on PC.

This update addresses the vulnerability that could be used as part of remote code execution (including save files):

• Fixed a buffer overrun issue.
    • Removed/replaced non-ASLR DLLs.
    Sry this is pretty old.:oops:

cerebus23 likes this.
  3. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    It wasn't even the worst release last year.
    Yet people are trying to make it out to be the most awful video game release ever.

Yes, CDPR messed up. They made mistakes.
    And.. people try to blame them for "hyping up the game"... well... duh. They are trying to sell a product, even knowing the state of the game did people expect them to there are make adverts saying "Well, it's not finished, and is missing content... but, still buy it"...
    No, of course they are going to hype it up.

But, look back at the Witcher games. All released with performance and stability bugs. And people expected Cyberpunk to magically be flawless out of the gate.

DannyD, sertopico and cerebus23 like this.
  4. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
    Yes, looks like most people have a really short memory. Many bugs CP has were also present in TW3, soon after the release: floating/duplicated interactive objects, detached heads and limbs from npcs' bodies, T-posing, invisible enemies, crashes, and also a couple of bugged quest.
    In 120 hrs gameplay I had two CTDs (GPU OC related), one quest breaking bug that forced me to reload, and just some minor glitches here and there. If you have a look exclusively at what kind of content Reddit and YT offer, you will get a totally distorted picture of the game. Many "content creators" just go hunting for bugs in order to upload the next "CP funny bugs and glitches compilation rotftl lolol funny" as fast as possible.

PS: regarding the floating objects bug in TW3, I found out that even with the fully patched game, this issue still occurs. Have a look at the emperor's quill pen, notice anything? :D

[​IMG]

Chess likes this.

5. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Shame i didn't spec into tech weapons at all... even without it though, this weapon deals an absurd amount of damage with this stat combo. Had i been specced into tech weapons, i reckon it might have done nearly 10 million damage xD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
  7. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Thought there was supposed to be another patch this month ?

8. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    I read the hack on them might cause a delay.

Kevin Mauro likes this.
  9. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    The patch is supposedly still on track as it's been uploaded finally on their QA Steam branch, so i would expect it's still on track for Friday/Saturday release.
    As to what actually will it contain and how much will it improve the game - well, i wouldn't hold my breath.

I really want it to make a solid difference, i just don't expect that it will.

10. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Again, the game works just fine as it is...

11. itpro

itpro Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD Testing
    GOTY, GOTD, GOTC, etc.

12. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Yup i loaded it up earlier and no probs, seems less buggy actually. Since i finished the game i've kinda lost my gaming bug, damn i wish FC6 was coming out now ..
    Gonna try get back into rdr2, but sure after this game and the thrill i had with it i've been kinda lost gaming wise.

13. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    Yeah except absolutely suicidal player physics which can murder you with unwarranted fall damage on any rounded surface, several non-functional skills, quest/progression blockers which are on/off with every patch/hotfix. Nearly non-existant item/money economy and damage balance.

Listen, if you find it fun and acceptable - cool, all the more power to you but the game clearly has issues, some more severe than others and so far very little has been done to rectify things outside some hit/miss attempts at fixing quest blockers as fixing consoles has taken the priority.

I'll just state this once because it's plain stupid to keep to have two groups of people constantly moan "it's batshit broken" and "it's fine, i'm having fun" for past 30 or so pages.

jbscotchman likes this.
  14. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Is the game perfect? No. But what game has been at launch in recent years.

But i can say this much - i haven't encountered a single gamebreaking bug in my 250 hours playing this game, only minor visual glitches.

15. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    [​IMG]

Well then, been nice.

KissSh0t and jbscotchman like this.

16. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    Yeah, this is hilarious. Their lack of professionalism is staggering. Well I guess that was it, uninstalled and unfollowed since in my eyes they are a lost hope.

jbscotchman likes this.
  17. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    I can think of dozens off the top of my head.

250 hours? What the hell are you doing? The game barely has 50 hours of content. Do you have a rare version of the game nobody else has?

18. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Lol and the hatetrain continues... and it would have continued no matter what cdpr did, cause you have decided that the game is a trainwreck, despite the fact that it isn't, and never has been - on pc anyways.

19. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    I do have something rare - a working brain, which is evidently in shortage here.

20. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    mjlaughing.gif