Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ramthegamer, Oct 13, 2017.

1. jwb1

jwb1 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 2080 Ti
    What they did is basically screw people over and say they are taking away content they paid for because they are incompetent and say give us more money for new content that we will take away like we are right now. Bungie isn't getting any more of my money.

It amazes me how retarded they are and how they truly have no problem making their game series a mess of storytelling and content. This is truly all about them milking people for money. The old Bungie is gone and dead. I don't know who they are anymore, haven't recognized them in a long time.

Repo Man likes this.
  2. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    Thought the bungie event was a space game they were working on, or maybe i'm confused with a game from blizzard, don't remember.

3. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  4. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    They are vaulting the content, not deleting it. Plus, if looking at the power cap of all the armor and weapons from past seasons, the only ones that make it past the current 1060 cap come September is everything after the first season of Shadowkeep. That gear will soon become irrelevant after year 4 launches. but only for PvE. All the gear is staying for PvP. They need to up the power level on the Levi raids, 750 is just way too low. Plus, if played the original Destiny, it would have been noticed that they have been porting D2 into D1. The current meta sword is just a "mini" Dark Drinker. This move happening at the start of year 4 has been sorely needed; is what has brought me back to the game. My whole clan feels the same way. We stopped The Division 2, GTAV, Dark Souls, and Rocket League to start up Destiny again. The new dungeon is absolutely trippy. Suggestion, get Witherhoard's catalyst finished before they nerf that grenade launcher hard. The thing one shots any super on a direct hit. The nade drops hard so need to account for that. It is great for add control in PvE. It tends to wipe out raid bosses really fast as well.

Titan has so much potential but was wasted, Mercury was way too small of a map with a singular public event that was a complete joke, Mars and IO will be missed. We are getting the Cosmodrone back. If Europa falls flat, then I will be lurking on the sidelines again.

-Tj- likes this.

5. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    They are deleting the content from the game files, vaulting = removing.

6. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Beyond Light is delayed until November 10th at the moment.

7. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Hey guys, I have a question that I’m just unable to find the answer to anywhere. In previous seasons you did not need the season pass to play the seasonal activity, you just got a bunch of extras if you had the pass. Now I did receive the quest for season 12, passed the mission and then talked to Crow, but he did not give me the Cryptolith Lure so I can proceed. Did they make a change where you need the season pass if you want to play the seasonal activity?

Also found that you need to complete the first missions of Forsaken and Shadowkeep, but I have completed both campaigns. Why do I have the starting mission for the season if even if I cannot proceed after that?

8. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    It's been like that ever since i started playing a year ago yes they give you like the first mission and then you have to pay for any other story content. The reason why some seasonal stuff was include like the warmind towers (aka it was a public event) and last seasons stuff (aka another public event) was because it was a public event lmmmfao. If you wanted to do the story based stuff, it was paid.. period.. it's 10 effin dollars for 3 months of content.. which is really nothing so i don't really see the issue why you just won't buy a seasonal pass.

9. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    I’ve been off the game for some time, but last time I played was a few seasons ago, when the Sundial was the seasonal event and for sure I did not have the pass and I was able to participate. I was happy with what I got as a free player the months I played after Shadowkeep, so when I got Beyond Light I didn’t even think to get the pass. And it is not like three months of content, as usually it is just a few new things that you have to repeat. Anyway, I may get at least this season, as I really want to play some Destiny and that Hawkmoon is hard to miss too. Thanks!

10. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    the sundial activity you could only do once without the pass i know that for a fact as my gf had to get it to do it and so did my buddy. You sure you didn't have it after the first go around? lol Trust me i have 2K hours into d2 and every exotic besides the new armors and terribah

11. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Probably played it only once, since the OG PS4 was dropping into the single digits FPS in the chaos lol. Currently playing on PS5 and waiting for the next gen update to drop next week. I’m still around 400h in D2, but not chasing every item as I did in D1, where I put 1700+ hours according to the new game time counter on the PS5o_O

12. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    lolololol. yeah patch drops tues.. hopefully it also gets rid of those damn 30fps cutsceens on the pc as well.;

13. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Beyond Light has to be a reimagining of the story line since they deleted all content prior to Forsaken. Except for Anna Bray; warmind cells came after Forsaken. Stasis is fun to use but is broken in my opinion; too op in all cases. Solo grinding appears to have been more adapted to casual play because of how op stasis is. The new raid is fun. Europa is all fine and good but too small; not enough content compared to what was deleted and confirmed to never return. The weapons were so lack luster they brought back Seven Seraph weapons...all of them. Prior GS raid weapons remain power capped at 1360 where current completions drop at 1410. Need to grind for the exact same weapon...best of luck getting the same perks. Giving them the whole rest of the current year's seasons to see how it pans out. If it does not improve, uninstalling for good. Seems like they are trying to develop a player base that is waning because of their lack of fresh content. So they played the gay relationship card. So want this game to succeed but just not feeling it anymore. So sad that a mobile game brought to pc is starting to look good...Genshin Impact. Free to play gottcha type game that is poring out new content every few weeks.

14. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Isn't the next gen update there for ps5? I downloaded it again cause it showed the optimized for series x/s logo.
    Doesn't look like they added 60fps, guess for fairness in pvp.
    Removed it right after, I'm not into Destiny anymore since the first one..

15. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Nope, should drop tomorrow and unlock 60fps PvE and 120fps PvP, console cross play, FOV slider and faster load times. Seems like the whole game should be redownloaded, it’s not just a patch.

16. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Oh ok, weird then how they added the X/S logo already. There was no difference in IQ or graphics.
    I'll download it again tomorrow then.

17. fluidz

fluidz Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Rtx 4080
    Season 13 update, 9th feb 2021, has fixed microstuttering in game whilst using Gsync (that occurred since Beyond Light released), ymmv. :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  18. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    Yeah the game is fixed now. Thank god

19. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    oh great, you were the guy that reported the ryzen stutters weren't you?!

fluidz likes this.
  20. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070

Btw, is there Guru3d clan in Destiny 2? I would join (to get help with some content)...

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021