Lian Li RGB cable for Graphics cards power cable STRIMER PLUS TRIO 8-PIN

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    RGB Fad me gone, now..

seriously RGB for cables now..

Still the RGB "mask" that razor annouced is the stupided thing I heard

3. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    RGB clothing been around for a while. Those masks just ride on Cyberpunk wave.

But I would like to have see through display that can be attached to glass side cover of PC case. But it would need to have multiple features/modes. Including autonomy for sensors shown or HDMI/DP/USB input, so one can put up there whatever one wants.

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    in general the RGB this and that fad is stupid but that just my opinion, what function does RGB really function other then say "hey" look at me i need your attention.

5. bemaniac

bemaniac Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090
    I think adding this to my pc would genuinely help my stress and depression caused by 16 hours of work then leisure spent locked indoors on my pc each day. It's likely to go on for another 9 months of lockdown so I'm all for RGB for every single item in the room to soothe my brain and keep me from depression and stress. You can't really discount my personal experience and opinion of what I feel helps my mental health or the value I place upon that.

6. Yogi

Yogi Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6800
    Just saying, but everything is RGB outside. Go for a walk buddy, and leave the gadgets at home.

7. bemaniac

bemaniac Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090
    Incredibly urban and polluted here. We're not allowed to drive for our 1 hour a day of exercise either or we'll get a £200 fine. Now do you see why having decent lighting indoors helps right now?