Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by rflair, Dec 18, 2020.

1. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    Witcher 3 was the same, but only from graphics perspective. I remember the devs in an interview saying that the E3 version was unoptimized and that's why it looked better, lol. This time the gameplay aspects lies are to far away compared to the real game, so that it feels like the Grand Canyon.

2. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    Witcher 3 was in development solely for PC for actually a fair while, first time they _attempted_ to run it on consoles was a cold shower for them because frankly - it didn't run.
    It's no different from 2077 scenario in this regard, the difference is that as a followup, Witcher 3 got downgrades whilst in 2077 case next-gens arrived on the horizon so in order to cater to PC and upcoming consoles they actually needed to upgrade rather than downgrade.

And that was a death sentence for the last-gen versions of the game.

3. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Maha Guru

GPU:
    4090 ICHILL BLACK
    The ending is funny! Is that a real response from the character?

4. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Im glad that they didn't downgrade it. Only mistake they made is that they attempted to release the game on the old toasters.

Passus likes this.

5. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Finished main story, game gets a 9.2 from me.

Turanis, Dragam1337 and Passus like this.
  6. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    They had no other choice, the toasters still make up for nearly 50% of the market, plus the preorders on those were already signed and sealed so right people could already smell the money.

7. itpro

itpro Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD Testing
    GTAV has a total superior engine and you keep defending this trash. RTX blew out your eyes like Lego parts and pieces. I won't talk about game story and script. No. Nada. I play this game only to try find out what you like about it. I can't see myself finishing this blasphemy. This game is a lie.

8. Martigen

Martigen Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti SLI
    What a brilliant video. Whether you like or dislike CP2077, everyone needs to watch this.

isidore likes this.
  9. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    CDPR said that the majority of preorders came from pc though. But yeah, money talks i suppose...

10. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    Preorders are one thing and technically 51% is also majority. No matter the ratios, consoles are still 50% of the market and well... as it stands 95% of that market is still PS4/XBone, they simply could not let it slide. Too big market to not capitalize on.

11. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Turanis and fantaskarsef like this.
  12. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    Yeah that really is a great video. The scale of this wow. This video shoes how much crap was colored in the cyberpunk theme and how much money was being made from this game years before release.

jbscotchman and serbicu like this.
  13. Turanis

Turanis Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX500
    From Gabe Newell aka Half-Life creator about Cyberpunk 2077:

"I have a lot of sympathy with a situation that every game developer finds themselves in," he said.

"All I know is that there are a lot of very happy gamers in the PC space, which are the ones that are most visible to us.

"There are aspects of the game that are just brilliant, and it shows a tremendous amount of work — it's unfair to throw stones at any other developer, because just getting something as complex and ambitious as that out the door is pretty amazing."

Speaking about Sony's decision to pull Cyberpunk 2077 from the Playstation Store, and offer refunds to those unhappy with its performance on the platform, Newell said while Steam was not party to those conversations, he did think it was an "unusual" move.

"People get mad because they care," Newell said.

He said he sometimes receives abusive emails about Valve games, and that responding in kind would be pointless when the best course of action is to learn from the situation.

"When people have those kinds of reactions, my first thought is that this is an opportunity for us, and I assume that the Cyberpunk 2077 developers are similarly just using it to crank through an make improvements that are going to be beneficial to their customers.

"They have a long history of doing a great job, of continuing to invest in their products over time and I suspect that they're going to be very good at making their customers happy over time.

"Everybody knows that if you're in this business, expectations are high, and if you do it well people are going to let you know and if you failed to meet those expectations they're are going to let you know — that's part of why it's a fun industry."

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new...uld-held-in-nz-says-gaming-tycoon-gabe-newell

Because of this c19 situation some Csgo,Gta and Bethesda players became,somehow,full of hatred and fullfil they angryness with this game.But,nobody will force them to play this game. :)

14. tfam26

tfam26 Guest

It'd be quite a bit of work but it'd be nice to know which version each of those buggy scenes is from. From what I've read on here and in other places the last couple of patches ironed out a lot of these types of bugs. I personally can't wait to play this game when its finally "finished" sometime at the end of this year or next.

15. Kevin Mauro

Kevin Mauro Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super FTW3
    Perhaps it's time to give this a shot again. PS5 is all ready to go. The game is loaded on console storage and patched to the latest;?

16. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
  17. TR2N

TR2N Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD

1m 18s
    We kept the genital options and patch
    ROFL

Noisiv likes this.
  18. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I don't understand the nudity in the game to be honest, outside of the character creator you don't see the characters crotch, other than the funny bug for the male character of course, and if you pick large size for female characters breasts, when wearing clothes.. even just what is essentially a strap covering the nipples, the breasts are reverted to the small size making the initial choice of picking a size in the first place pointless.

I hope they revisit character creation, and body modification after the fact, this is my one big disappointment with the game.

jbscotchman and cerebus23 like this.
  19. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Would have been nice if they left the third person cutscenes in the game. Not just to see boobs and vagina, but actually what your character looks like every now and then instead of looking at the inventory screen.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    cerebus23 likes this.
  20. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Actually there are times where you could look down on your body, and see nudity... if they actually allowed it outside the inventory screen... but if you are nude in the inventory screen, you are still wearing boxers outside the inventory screen... unless you mod !

[​IMG]