Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by rflair, Dec 18, 2020.

1. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Good for you! You must love mediocre games and being lied to .

2. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    He is enjoying himself as am I

Dragam1337 likes this.
  3. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Hey if you love it that is great! Me personally, its one of the biggest and most disappointing games in history.

Different views and opinions, they exist.

Passus likes this.
  4. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Have to say though, the vast majority of my time has been spent trying to see in what situations I could place myself and still survive the teleporting police. Taking them on in an active firefight is quite difficult for me unless I am able to get to an area not intended for a character to be or have isolated myself to where I have cover and there is only a single path to get to me. Every time I left cover, cops would spawn behind me where I was holding out. That is what this game boiled down to for me after finishing the main story arch. I have become burnt out on it and do not see myself coming back to it for a long time regardless if it gets patched or not. It was fun because it was new. Gave me a new map to see where I could explore where few would try. Double jump grants access to areas that are not accessible without. These "unintended" areas fortunately do not have a turn back warning or invisible walls. Instead you are able to walk around on rooftops and what not and see the amount of detail that exits in some of these places that are not visible otherwise. Some of the areas have what seems like 8-bit textures and others that are full on finished areas. Did I get my monies worth...rarely yes, most other times no. It is a mixed bag.

jbscotchman likes this.

5. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I can understand not liking it, everyone likes different things, what I can't understand is continuing to interact with people in a thread for the video game one does not like.

6. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    If i'm not having a good time with game then you sure as hell aren't!:D

7. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    I keep seeing people saying CDPR hyped the game up so much...
    But, really, the hype came from gamers. People who played Witcher 3 over and over, and built hype for Cyberpunk just because it was coming from the same studio.

People who seem to have forgotten that all three Witcher games released with bugs, issues and problems.
    I mean... I remember people commenting "Glitcher 3" for a reason.

8. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    yea but why i avoid the marketing stuff, for the most part, for almost all games, save star citizen, bit of an unique case.

9. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070

See, I had no investment in the game because of the developer.
    I did not enjoy Witcher 1 or 2, and didn't play the third one. My interest in the game came from the setting, style, first person combat.... hoping for something that would fill that Deus Ex void.

But, sadly, while I like Cyberpunk a lot... it feels more GTA then Deus Ex.

TheSissyOfFremont, Noisiv and mbk1969 like this.
  10. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    I found the RTX trailer weapon!
    Gonna keep this save location, hopefully re-play mission at night time.

[​IMG]

11. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Probably why i like it, cause i dont particularly like deus ex, and feared it would be like that... the fact that it's more like gta probably means that the game will appeal to more people. It's a shame that the game has only become widely known for its state on the old consoles, because it's pretty great on pc.

12. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Yeah, possibly.
    But, where as I've always found the GTA series horribly overrated and mostly boring.

13. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    Lol, big man doing big man things... Looks like baby needs a change and a nap.

14. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    There is a lot of things I could say here, but I won't. Because I have respect for the forums and all the users.

15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    @jbscotchman I honestly did not expect that type of response from you, no ill will was intended, I think it's odd to continue interacting in a thread for a video game that you obviously do not like, which is completely ok... there are video games I dislike too and as such I do not interact with people in threads for video games I do not like.

Cyberpunk 2077 is not perfect... but it is quite good and I have enjoyed the 40 odd hours of time I've spent with it so far, this however is just my opinion and if it's considered performing fellatio to a video game company then so be it.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021

16. MaXThReAT

MaXThReAT Master Guru

GPU:
    2070-SOC 2Ghz
    I came across a bug after a side mission that had me follow an NPC. I use keyboard and it slows to a walk when following the NPC. After they left and mission completed I stayed in walk mode. Restarted the game, still in walk mode. could not run, only dodge worked. Lost about an hour and a half of gameplay cuz I had to reload an old save. Funny thing is.. one of my biggest complaints is the lack of a walk button for KB+M. :D

mbk1969, cerebus23 and KissSh0t like this.
  17. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    It's all good man. I didn't mean to offend you. Sorry.

Turanis and KissSh0t like this.
  18. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    RTX trailer weapon location:
    [​IMG]

fantaskarsef and Turanis like this.
  19. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
  20. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    ^seen that for walk and jump will bug out just not work on reload a ton, if you need to jump for some reason it will blank but start working after a minute or so it starts to work again. and the double tap to holster timining varies a bunch.

DannyD likes this.