Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by rflair, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    This is my crit shot monster. I do not ads with this at all, just hip fire it all the time.

[​IMG]

Body parts just go flying.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  2. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Yeah, comrades hammer is crazy, but i dont like that it's single shot, and you dont get the massive damage boost from stealth. With cool leveled up, and a silencer on your weapon, you are doing over 500k headshots. But it's ofc a pretty fun weapon :p

3. Trixster

Trixster Member Guru

GPU:
    1070 G1 Gaming
    Tsk, tsk, tsk.. Dildo needs upgrading :D

fantaskarsef likes this.
  4. Martigen

Martigen Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti SLI
    You assume the game was finished and therefore would go onto QA.

Reading some of this thread, no one should be praising a game that's at best alpha and for which they paid full price for. If they had paid less for this incomplete product, sure, but unfortunately CDPR has bent everyone over and given them a good hard frack. Don't take it lying down.

Gandul and jbscotchman like this.

5. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Sorry to say, but my experience with this game has mostly been superb. Only minor bugs.

Passus, Pale Horseman and DannyD like this.
  6. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Seriously lol at these headshots... over 1 mil... xD

[​IMG]

7. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Oh I agree. As much as I wanted to like this game it's in alpha stage at best. This is worse than the Witcher 1 launch which had a ton of bugs, but I gave them a break because it was their first game. 13 years later there is no excuse for this. I can't defend this game anymore, it's one of the worst launches in video game history and will go down as so.

cerebus23 likes this.
  8. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    the lods bugs and memory leaks show qa was rushed or so much was ripped out of the game at the last minute, which is alleged, a bunnch of code got tore out and the QA never happened or was rushed to hell in that last month.

still playing the hell out of the game and sad as it is next to any elder scrolls fallout or most open world games its not that buggy :p. some major annoying stuff but have had far worse time with bethesda and ubi games in some cases. and i not alone.

9. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Its really not just the bugs and glitches, its the amount of content that was promised and then cut out from the game. The whole story, characters, crafting, cyberware, etc is nothing close to what CD Projekt was hyping up and advertising.

10. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    Can you give examples of those false promises?

11. liviut

liviut Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080/8GB
    Gandul and styckx like this.
  12. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Seriously?

When I looked in the mirror for the first time my character was bald and hand no pants. Next Gen gaming!

Gandul likes this.
  13. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I don't know about you guys but I am really looking forward to what they do with updates.

Gandul and cerebus23 like this.
  14. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    I didn't get myself involved at all into pre-release news, and/or promises made by developers, so it was a genuine question - especially for this game, because I felt they were setting the bar unrealistically high with an overabundance of hype. I had to control the hype to not get disappointed.

The only thing unacceptable to me are the bugs/glitches (obviously) and the terrible AI. Couldn't care less about the promises they didn't meet - and we should stop pretending like its the first time it has happened among developers. Not saying it is acceptable, but you're setting yourself up to get disappointed (again!).

jbscotchman and cerebus23 like this.
  15. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Even if I had no knowledge of the game at all, and never even heard of CD Projekt or played any of the Witcher games I would still give it a 6/10. It's just a very low quality game.

16. Kevin Mauro

Kevin Mauro Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super FTW3
    So......my new PS5 Disc edition arrives this Sunday :) I'm pretty excited and looking forward to trying this out on it ... I think it can do 4K 120 HZ from what I read on Sony's website... but I ended up going with your comment on upgrading the new console. PC's are just insane right now. I like my rig but all new video cards are sold out or on eBay for like $2,000? :(

17. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Good luck.

Kevin Mauro likes this.
  18. itpro

itpro Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD Testing
    CDPR will be soon forgotten as the biggest scammer of the century. They won't have a "game of the century".

They even lied about rpg elements and a kind of futuristic improved witcher 3. On their web page cyberpunk 2077 never tagged as an rpg despite their own words and rumors. At least they are sincere of how shallow and basic their world, game and AI are. Pathetic semi-baked coding.

Even after 100 updates and 10 dlcs, game will never be as promised. It is wrong from structural viewpoint. Sad.

jbscotchman likes this.
  19. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    No. While people play The Witcher games they will be remembered.

PS I even remember studios long gone because I played their games (like a maniac).

BetA likes this.
  20. TheSissyOfFremont

TheSissyOfFremont Master Guru

GPU:
    3090 FE
    I always find it interesting how entitled people are when it comes to media.

I mean, I was really hoping that CP2077 would be one of the best games of all time - it fell short of that, by a fair bit.
    But you still get a good game (no matter what the drama queens tell you) for the same price you'd normally pay for any other AAA game.

Chill out - understand that things aren't always as good (or as bad) as you expect them to be.

I can pretty much guarantee you'll enjoy films and games significantly more if you stop expecting them to be incredible.

Flops happen, surprise GOTY's happen. Understand this.

BetA, Trixster, Dragam1337 and 2 others like this.