Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 20.Q4

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by MyEinsamkeit, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Nice, thanks for the info! I plan on doing a OS reinstall at some point soon and will try out 20.Q3

MyEinsamkeit likes this.
  2. MyEinsamkeit

MyEinsamkeit Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Pro VII 16GB
    The only issue i do have with the 20.Q3, can't use relive playing watch dogs 2, it starts to freeze and pause. Actually any enterprise driver does that, and i tested this using my WX 7100 and RX 570. only for me anyway. Hopefully in the next driver that issue is fixed. But besides that, keep in mind, every other driver including the adrenalin drivers are just fine, just saying the 20.q3 is the best in terms of a bit more higher fps and being stable.

Cheers and good luck with the reinstall and trying out the drivers.

3. gabsvm

gabsvm Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8gb
    How 20.Q3 compare to 20.4.2? I tried 20.Q4, all good overall but a strange stutter and fps dips using scanline sync in Apex Legends. With 20.4.2 is all good. BTW, 20.Q3 use new control panel?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  4. MyEinsamkeit

MyEinsamkeit Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Pro VII 16GB
    20.Q3 does not use the new Control panel. The upcoming Enterprise driver 21.Q1 will have the new Control Panel. 20.Q4 is not a good driver compared to 20.Q3. As for 20.4.2, not as fast as 20.q3 in terms of "overall" gaming performance for me, but still a good driver. I'm using 21.1.1. Adrenalin until 21.Q1 shows up, it was pushed back.

gabsvm likes this.