Most plausible theory on the Pyramids construction

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by alanm, Dec 13, 2020.

1. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    No it wasnt aliens or slave workers hauling 2 ton carved blocks from quarries, but rather logical, common sense construction methods. The blocks were limestone concrete (mixed and prepared on site) and poured into wooden molds and mathematics extensively used to ensure perfect precision.

Lengthy documentary explaining it all, but you dont have to see it in full. Just from the 1hr 16min mark to the next 20 mins or so to get the gist of the story.

CPC_RedDawn and Valken like this.
  2. AuerX

AuerX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Militech Apogee
  3. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Was kind of hoping my stating it "wasnt aliens" would ward off the memes crowd, but guess I was wrong. :rolleyes:

Airbud and Clawedge like this.
  4. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    The animations are good, but...liquid concrete from limestone? A big lazer to cut the granite? pouring concrete?

No.

386SX likes this.

5. Arctucas

Arctucas Guest

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2080 FTW3
  6. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Its been replicated in real life. The composition of the limestone mix @ 31m mark in main vid and pouring it into molds.

Same with the granite
    Fresnel Lens melting granite

Granite, coarse- or medium-grained intrusive igneous rock that is rich in quartz and feldspar; it is the most common plutonic rock of the Earth’s crust, forming by the cooling of magma (silicate melt) at depth.
    https://www.britannica.com/science/granite

Hard igneous rocks (like granite) are extremely difficult to cut without breaking or cracking. An almost impossible task if involving massive 70 ton slabs. How the hell can you find or move 70 ton slabs of granite anyway? :D

So what other more 'plausible' theories can we come up with?

7. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Watch the animation again :) You got a lens the size of flying saucer!!! With perfect refraction!!!

Yeah...so they had the ability to make glass, and build a massive mold to place their liquid glass into...yet if they had the ability to make a perfect mold to put their perfect glass...so why bother with molding blocks, when you could have just...yknow...cut the pyramid directly over the ground and simply 'cut' the pyramid out of the rock....even more so when they got cranes that never ever break and canhold up what would be the largest thing ever produced by humans at this point of the tech tree...a big lens the size of the great pyramid.

No.

8. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Someone just used math on a building without a computer. Must be aliens!

rl66 likes this.
  9. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Dude, the animation is just guess work on their part. The principle is the point. That it may be doable with creative and clever ways we just havent sussed out yet.

I see you've avoided addressing the limestone part because it suddenly made sense. The melting part only concerns the granite. Rest of your argument is just poor attempts at facetiousness that only makes you appear silly.

10. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    I not a stoner, don't call me dude.

Limestone pouring into blocks as a principle actually breaks out the other parts of that video into utter nonsense, so I'll say it gently for you:

IF YOU CAN MAKE MOLDS THE SIZE OF BLOCKS TO MAKE BLOCKS, YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE MOLDS.

I think that should be clear enough for you.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020

11. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Are you trying to gaslight ppl here? I know you tried it before in another thread where everyone piled up on you for it. :D

12. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Is that a question, or a statement to disguise my questioning of the assertions made in that video?

13. AuerX

AuerX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Militech Apogee
    Great pyramid was constructed 2580–2560 BC.
    Glass making was first introduced full-scale into Egypt by glass makers during Thutmose II (1479-1425 BC).

14. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
  15. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Seeing we are incapable of making these things with out huge machines and even then it claimed impossible for some of the pieces size and weight. and we want to avoid "aliens" did or helps us.

it simple there was much more advanced civilizations here before "us" that got wiped out along with all the "tech", which I buy even less then the aliens theory, frankly I think there here and never left and it hidden from general public for obvious reasons. governments dont want other governments knowing there in contact even more then they dont want public to know. can you image the mass panick that would happen.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020

16. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    And how does that fit in with limestone blocks part of the pyramid which over 90% of it is constructed from?

17. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    The problem with video is its too long for most ppl to sit through. It goes through most of the alternate theories, doubts in most ppls minds. If something does not gel or appears far-fetched, its not a reason to throw out the other stuff or parts that do make sense.

18. AuerX

AuerX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Militech Apogee
  19. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Wasn't a very good one, but my answer is this:

No, I am not lighting gas and I have to say if you are going to ask a question, just ask it without the preamble, because it distracts from your point and makes me then question your baseless assertions, not the video with its baseless assertions.

clear? good.

You posted a video.
    The video made assertions.
    I am questioning those assertions.

No personal attack on you or, anything to do with you personally, as a person.

JUST THE VIDEO, which is BS, because of the reasons I gave.

Just saying 'not its not' will not fly, because it doesn't have wings, much like the Egyptians did not have GIGANTIC PERFECT LENS or have a need to make molds for things, which makes the entire process a joke, because if you can make something the size of a mold, you do not need to make molds.

They (the people who made the video) are thinking like 2020's people and, to think, it is them and people like yourself who are calling naysayers narrow minded...

20. Arctucas

Arctucas Guest

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2080 FTW3
    Theories, conjectures, assumptions, postulates...

No-one knows, and one is as good, or bad, as the other.