Cyberpunk 2077: PC graphics benchmark analysis review

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 10, 2020.

1. pato

pato Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3060TI
    Don't forget, nearly all benchmarks are running on Ultra. You can always turn down the details to middle or so and there it works well even on fairly old hardware.

2. Kool64

Kool64 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070
    go drive a forklift for a manufacturing company or something. I’m sure they pay more than Walmart.

Loophole35 likes this.
  3. kondziowy

kondziowy Master Guru

GPU:
    7800XT
  4. HybOj

HybOj Master Guru

GPU:
    Gygabite RTX3080
    In a video "Cyberpunk 2077 | RTX 2080 Ti | Ryzen 7 5800X | RTX ON/OFF | DLSS | 4K - 1440p - 1080p | Max Settings"

You can see all resolutions and rtx on/off plus all settings of DLSS.

2080ti does 40 fps on 1080p with rtx on native. Thats running on the street OUTSIDE of the city center.
    50 fps in a dark tunel where theres nothing to render. :D

80 fps 1080p native with rtx off, outside of the city center... :D

This is BAD, you can suggercoat is as u want. Its bad. This is 2080ti. And 1080p. In action this will drop below 30 with RTX and below 60 without RTX. There goes your 4k card... GPU load is 99% so no CPU bottleneck bugs here.

5. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    2080ti kicks ass in this game, but don't believe me, i'm not running 1440p smooth as silk with RT enabled honestly i'm not.

6. HybOj

HybOj Master Guru

GPU:
    Gygabite RTX3080
    Yes you are not, because u use dlss and upscale from god knows what resolution and you get blurry image. You cant run 1080p native with RTX on and hit solid 60 all the time. Try disabling DLSS and report your framerate and tell us where you measured it (city, city center, desert, interior, action, walking...)

7. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Dlss balanced ain't blurry, won't be long till i can run dlss Q with patch /driver update, hell i can run dlss Q now but 55-60fps just ain't good enough.
    You just keep watching those youtube vids though.

pharma and Gandul like this.
  8. Tom Sunday

Tom Sunday Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS ROG Strix 4090
    After almost 2-years on the Walmart job I finally got a call from UPS. Driver position. As you said much better pay and benefits. Perhaps there is hope out there after all. Thanks.

9. HybOj

HybOj Master Guru

GPU:
    Gygabite RTX3080
    Yes I watch utube vids because I dont have 1200usd last gen card to play this game at 1080p. And new gen is mia. So why should I buy the game? Is it something I should be shamed for?

10. Freeman

Freeman Master Guru

GPU:
    4060 ti 8gb
    Yeah, I think it must be todays gamers. Just angry kids with a calculator = called ''1060''.

No, actually they dont. Its badly optimised games. Everyones a front end developer.

Even if you bought newest console of 2020 it would still get low fps and crashes. Becouse of no back end development.

And even if you had 1200$ for GPU, a good CPU, a good screen and careless life you would still get a very, very, very cheap dialogue. Full of ''F'' words.

So... dont feel like you are missing out and buy.... '''Ghostrunner''· ;)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020

11. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    man that's fantastic...home delivery jobs are in demand, great career for an active person.

12. Freitlein

Freitlein Member

GPU:
    VII
    You can still play the game in five or ten years at 8k ultra the fist time. Nobody has to play it the next 10 days! As you get older, time passes differently than when you were under 25. Also having money and spending it are two different things. I played through Doom 1 at 10-13 fps and with the next GPU at a smooth 13-17 fps. There just was no other/better way.
    First impressions of the game are weak. Lots of NPCs in a flat, dark, empty, perspective distorted DeusEx-like world full of redundancies plus sluggish mouse controls. It's fun after all. :D

13. CRUBINO

CRUBINO Guest

GPU:
    Zotac Geforce GTX1080 FE
    I'm accidentally set a silly configuration (to gain more fps on my old modest HTPC). Global Quick preset : Medium, RTX all ON, RTX Light to "Psycho", DLSS = Auto.
    Holy Batman, the result is still blew me away on my old 4K gigantic 3D TV screen!
    The RTX effects really shine-up this game. awesome! :D

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  14. igorfiuza

igorfiuza Member

GPU:
    Radeon RX 480 8G WC
    WTF?!?!?! How the hell is my faithful partner RX 480 matching a 5700 XT???
    I guess i'll hold onto it for a while till I test it running the game.
    I wonder how it would fare under medium settings 4k and no AA.

15. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    How is it sad, it was a trash GPU when it launched 5 years ago.

16. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Sure it was bud, so bad i bought two.

17. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7800XT
  18. Pr3t3nd3r

Pr3t3nd3r Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte Nvidia GTX
    That fix won't work on 5950x, at least it didn't in my case. It maxes 4 cores and it acts like my CPU is a bottleneck. What were they doing, really?

19. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7800XT
    Works like charm here. Doubled fps. You don't have cpu bottleneck so it doesn't work for you.

20. kondziowy

kondziowy Master Guru

GPU:
    7800XT
    For me also, night and day difference on Ryzen 2600. Even though I was GPU bottlenecked all the time it still bumped my fps when driving and - no more stutters when looking around while driving in outside view. Sweet :)