CD Projekt RED Announces Cyberpunk

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    See ya.
    Wouldnt wanna be ya ;)

chispy, Passus and Grimbarian like this.
  2. mackintosh

mackintosh Maha Guru

GPU:
    Just a note on CDPR's stock performance - bear in mind that their stock price is massively overinflated. They are the fourth most valued company in Poland at the moment, but this market cap isn't in any way supported by their book value or earnings. In fact their P/E and P/B ratios are some of the worst I have ever seen. Investors have been pumping this speculative balloon for years now and now that CP2077 is out they've started cashing out. It was expected.

HandR likes this.
  3. TR2N

TR2N Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD
    Keep the bullshit personal comments aside, the game is crap.

Latest patch and drivers and still buggy.
    Good luck wasting your time on this sh$$
    Refund in process.

4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I don't mean attack you in any way, I just noticed you have Windows 7 listed as your operating system and was just trying to figure out if that was still the case.

I've seen some strange little graphical artifacts myself, mostly objects appearing then disappearing.

5. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    The hotfix made the game run smoother for me

since launch i got 1 crash only

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    yah not to me the trailers i remember seeing for the game where one before RTX was introduced and implemented the ps4 and xbox verison dont even come close to those at lest not in my eye's

That be said I want the game but I wont get till have PC that run the game to my standards, my current pc setup wont cut it not with making sacrifices. PS5 Native verison might be the way to go, seeing I will most likely get PS5 before I rebuild my pc

I get Deus EX vibe from it and I talking the original Deus Ex. not SQE ones which good in there own right

7. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    He comes across as an aggressive troll who wont be genuine.

8. SameOldx2

SameOldx2 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070
    Steam didn't auto update my game, had to do it manually. Then I had Steam re verify the game files after, and now it's down loading another 17 gigs. Strange, the patch is 1.4 gigs, dont' know what the other 17 gigs is for. I didn't delete any files.

9. TR2N

TR2N Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD
    Nope,
    Just saying it like it is.
    Didn't appreciate your comment though.

10. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    As I said ;)

11. TR2N

TR2N Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD
    X2

12. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Try to keep it about the thread topic instead of arguing for the sake of argument, you don't like the game? that's fine, there are many others who do.

13. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Just started Act 2 and I gotta say I'm really getting into it now. The whole final part of Act 1 was just plain exciting! My only real complaint right now is still the driving, it just feels off. Also I just found an easter egg, a nod to the movie Demolition Man for some strange reason lol.

dmegg.jpg

14. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    Don't see the massive issue with performance so many are having. I play on the max preset on 1080p, it never dips below 60fps and that is the performance that was advertised in the picture some time before release. No crashes either. The only bugs I've encountered were with animations not playing, e.g. a dude walks through an elevator door without them actually opening or no animation for placing a body, maybe a few popup NPCs on occasion. Could have been better here, but definitely nothing terrible.

Otherwise really enjoying the game, playing on the hardest. Only wish they showed skill trees during character creation or had some sort of respec option. I'd maybe try a different build.

Btw, just spend several hours doing side jobs. The map is still full of them, yet they are all separate full quests, not a copy pasted fetch quests.

Grimbarian, Noisiv and Dragam1337 like this.
  15. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Well I am sold just spent the last 6 hours playing the game and I am in. The settings, the look, the feel and the characters are all spot on I mean the game is janky as all hell, some of that is no doubt down to me needing to tweak my graphical settings to get the best of the gameplay but it does have a degree of jank to it. Bodies that hide objects, not being able to pick things up, some odd NPC things going in the world had a guy magic a burger out his crotch area it then disappeared, but he kept on doing the eating animation and the car handling is meh (keyboard contro though maybe better with joypad) but nothing game breaking as of yet.

I'll need to tweak graphical settings to get the best visual to performance. I booted it up left everything at whatever default it decided to set things at, tweak DLSS to balanced otherwise most stuff seems to be on Ultra with RTX my 2070super struggles to maintain a stable frame rate in some locations but it's not working the card any harder, at least the temps on the card as exactly the same as they are on most other games as are the CPU temps despite it hitting all 8c and I assume most likely all 16t. The game does have some odd issues with the looks. Some areas look amazing while other areas look really off but I expect things to improve with patches.

16. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
  17. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    Some hotfix, wouldnt install with 50GB free, freed up another 56GB, not enough, uninstall/reinstall

So much for playing tonight, lol, thanks CDPR.

18. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Is there no way to access the garage or do you need to just call car with 'V'?

jbscotchman and cerebus23 like this.
  19. Pandora's Box

Pandora's Box Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 4090 OC
    3440x1440 Maximum in game settings (Psycho ray tracing), DLSS Quality

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

jimpsar and SameOldx2 like this.
  20. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Finally done Act 1 which was great but performance really isn't where I would want it to be on my rig. I've set it to medium preset, renabled some of the post process effects (except film grain), turn on 16x AF. At 1440p it just drops too much into the high 40fps range. I locked it too 48fps and it was pretty damn smooth, but some scenes just drops my GPU usage to like 50-60% so I am like.... "oh i can turn things up" but then other scenes its using like 80-99% so turning anything up is a no go. Getting into gun fights in the city is also a little taxing with the fps dropping to around the 40-42fps on occasion.

It's just not where I would want it to be, using the default medium preset without changing anything and the game doesn't look great too me but performance is mostly above the 60fps range which is great but then drops occur and its back into the high 40's. Just doesn't feel good control with such random drops.

I'm gonna wait for my 5900X to arrive in the next week and I'm also going to be getting a reference 6800XT pretty soon too for VERY close to MSRP so I will wait to continue this already excellent game.

Undying, jbscotchman and DannyD like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.