The Next Mass Effect

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by KissSh0t, Dec 11, 2020.

1. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB

Please be good.... 9___9

Angantyr and mbk1969 like this.
  2. Oh damn. The faithful ME (Wall/Hulick) soundtrack, N7 and Liara. Don't f*ck it up Bioware, I dare you.

3. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    hope Liara will slap a Singularity in their face when they f**k it up again. best of luck BioWare.

4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Reading you're comment in this voice makes it fun.

[​IMG]

What.

If Tali is not in the game I suggest we riot....

Kevin Mauro likes this.

5. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Hmmmmmmm...

6. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    Going back to safe bet of using Shepard i see.
    Well either way, can't go worse than Andromeda.

I hope.

7. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Liara unearthing a piece of Shepard`s armor?..

8. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    possible.

I heard a Reaper, heard Arcturus station, heard first contact war, think i heard Adm. Hackett saying something, definetly a Prothean Beacon voice,
    obviously everyone can see a Salarian and a Krogan, no idea if the middle guy is a Turian or a Drell. im not sure.

if this is a sequel to Mass Effect 3 - they need to fire Andromeda's writers first.

no expectations here. i hope il be surprised.

ShadowDuke likes this.
  9. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    So apparently there are people working on this who worked on the original trilogy.

10. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    [​IMG]

Casey Hudson at N7 day

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    Skinner and Dragam1337 like this.

11. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Never played the Andromeda one. But it didn't look (or play) all that good.

12. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Just think of it as a bad dream, it never happened..... or better yet, it was just fan fiction...

13. Trixster

Trixster Member Guru

GPU:
    1070 G1 Gaming
    Likewise, the goosebumps are real.

Personally I really hope they try and adapt it to follow-on from your choices in 3, all outcomes, which I am sure is possible. If it will be a kinda fresh start then I guess that would be okay too.

Just one thing Bioware, don't screw this up!!
    If you thought screwed up endings in ME3 backlash was bad, make this a dud and ruin every fans dreams/wishes then you may as well shut up shop and take up knitting.

14. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    I would have prefered if they left Sheppard story as it is. It was amazing and should remain unspoiled by some half backed, shoehorned continuation. They should have rather rebooted Andromeda, hell I would have been even happy with remake using most of the assets and just replacing the story.

But hey, on the other hand I can be nothing but pleasantly surprised.

15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    [​IMG]

mbk1969 likes this.

16. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    Why not? I found the gameplay actually quite good and the thing looked great apart from some weird animation bugs. Could have been really a good game, if the story and dialogues were good. Hell, they could have been lazy and even use reapers too, after all you arrive there without any knowledge of them and they definitely had time to reach Andromeda in between reaping. Would have been far better than having super cliche story with the most edgy and the least scary antagonist they could have made.

17. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    No interesting or memorable characters other than Peebee and the only reason for that was because I wanted to kill her.

Driving the Nomad was fun, and the combat was indeed nice, that said the combat was not the reason I got the game, I was hoping it was going to be another awesome Mass Effect, which it isn't.

I never finished it and have no intention of ever returning, it was boring, what I experienced of the story was boring, the characters I interacted with were boring, some of the character animations were truly horrible, the dialogue was horrible, even the frikking vehicle animation was bad... like... where does an animator go ohh yeah that makes sense to have huge wheels clipping through the body of a vehicle, triple A quality.

Andromeda is horrible, but then again, I'm just a Mass Effect fan and this is just my opinion after my own experience and disappointed.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  18. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    Sure, but that is my point. Remove the story and dialogues and reboot it with a new one. Gameplay was quite good and was really carrying the game. I also don't mind them reusing all the other assets, because planets looked good. I especially liked the remnant vaults, if only they have done more with them.

19. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I get what you are saying, realistically I just can't see it happening because of how much negativity surrounds Andromeda, even EA canceled all planned expansions for it...

20. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    Yeah, I know it's just wishful thinking. But on the other hand I would have liked that far more since they would actually have to make the game good for it to sell. Rather than them using a beloved story and a character and just butchering it, because the market research will tell them that Sheppard will sell.