CD Projekt RED Announces Cyberpunk

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    It seems that the doom&gloom spread by review sites may have been a bit overblown, if the reactions here are anything to go by. I can't wait for Christmas evening! Something tells me that I'll find a patch or two "under the tree".

2. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    The aa disable fix is posted a few paged back, Shadowduke is the one to thank, i was getting eye strain but no more.
    By the way 'I' opens your inventory incase anyone else was struggling with that.

Repo Man likes this.
  3. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080TI Ventus3X
    So in order to freely change all the keys i need to hack my config file iike in the good ol' Quake & CS1.0 days? Niiiice :D

Could we gather all the hacks & tricks in 1 place plz?
    Like in the 1st post or in a new tech thread?

4. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Oh cool, I'll have a look. Thanks.

5. PowerK

PowerK Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 FE
    This game looks incredible. HDR grading is really well done, too.

6. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Hacking terminals is very strong, lots of money to get from. :D

I came across quite a few pickupable items you cant interact with, tried a few different angles - its mostly junk, but still.

Edit: Man...2nd time im in a bar/disco now and the sound, the bass...also wenn in rooms next to the main room where the music is coming from...its like im beeing there!! (sound wise, like when you*re in the disco) :D

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    DannyD likes this.
  7. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    Meanwhile, on Steam.....

[​IMG]

DocStr4ngelove and DannyD like this.
  8. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
  9. MarkyG

MarkyG Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4070Ti
    Played for a couple of hours last night. I'm not disappointed. It's how I thought it would be.

Combat feels good and meaty. Nice feedback when you're shooting. I've yet to try melee properly. It didn't feel like anything special in the training simulations
    Graphics are pretty awesome considering there's so much going on. So much litter, debris, graffiti. The world feels alive
    Audio is top notch. My headphones drank in that bass :)
    Great animations. Lip sync isn't cutting edge but considering how much there is, it's still decent. Plus they added that tech where it syncs in different languages. Kudos for that.
    Performance is decent on my rig, considering I got a new ultrawide monitor. I can run almost maxed out with normal raytracing enabled and DLSS set to high performance.

Can't really comment that much on the story as I'm only 2 hours in.

Haven't run into many glitches. Maybe 3 or 4 minor ones like 1 AI getting stuck during combat, my clothes not reflecting in the mirror and a glitch with the elevator doors. Nothing game breaking.

Overall, i'm invested. Can't wait to play more! :)

ShadowDuke likes this.
  10. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    I knew this game would annihilate my rig.

Ran a fraps benchmark for a couple minutes of city driving. Ultra/max settings, 3440x1440, 3800X / 5700XT (stock)

2020-12-10 03:38:14 - Cyberpunk2077
    Frames: 9118 - Time: 329172ms - Avg: 27.700 - Min: 22 - Max: 40

It sure is pretty though. I need to scale the settings back at some point.

11. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    I'd think ya would get better visuals at the same performance with raytracing disabled and dlss set to quality.

12. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    AA fix doesn't seem to work. When I edit the setting to false and set file to read only, I get a corrupted settings error message ingame and it reset everything to default.

Anyone else get the same ?

13. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    You get the message, yes, because it cannot write/save the file but it doesnt revert anything since its read-only.

14. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Gotta finish Witcher 2, start Witcher 3 with all DLC and engage in Cyberpunk.
    It's a lame escuse for buying time to get a new GPU, by the time I'll finish those aforementioned games maybe the market will be more user friendly and game will be patched to perfection.

15. Witcher29

Witcher29 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080 Gaming X Trio
    This game runs like garbage on my rig and thats even without ray tracing on 1440p ultra fps between 25 and 45 wtf is this ?

Also this game looks extremely blurry even with al the blur filters off.
    Also i am a arrow user on the keybord, i cannot bind forward and backward to movement.
    For now i refund i think or wait for better performance patches this is a big mess atm.

A 1080 ti is a 1440p ultra card without rtx this makes no sense.

16. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    Does it use Temporal AA?
    Is there an option to turn it off?

17. Witcher29

Witcher29 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080 Gaming X Trio
    Not that i know so far, but this game needs some big patches its not playable for me atm, its like console performance.

18. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    How's the controller support for those using one on PC? Hoping for native DS4 support with icons (if Ubisoft can do it in every game then other devs have no excuses).

19. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    Sad thing is that they stripped console and script source files off shipping build of the game, so you cannot even have Witcher 3 level of "moddability" as of yet.

Only thing of interest are quality level CLI switches, where you can directly force presets for Low/Med/High/Ultra/Cinematic/With RT/Without RT/With HDR/Without HDR/GFNow/All consoles.

Cinematic Ultra RT is great for screenshots and that's about it.

JonasBeckman likes this.
  20. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    No option to turn off TAA is a big problem. It makes graphics very blurry and cause some temporal artifacts.
    And I just found out, through a friend, that this game has no toggle ADS. Now this is another big problem for an FPS.
    I know there are stuff like autokey, but for a AAA FPS to not have an option to have toggle ADS is just incompetence.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/no-ads-toggle-option-on-pc.11040638/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.