Logitech G Unveils its Lightest Wireless Esports Gaming Mouse Yet

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. RavenMaster

RavenMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    1x RTX 3080 FE
    For me personally and for other lefties out there, this is a HUGE downgrade over the original G Pro Wireless mouse because it is no longer ambidextrous.

3. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    They removed the buttons on the right hand side, wow, didn't expect that.

I'm happy with my GPW and I think I might pick this one up too, I'm a righty so that doesn't bother me.

RavenMaster likes this.
  4. RavenMaster

RavenMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    1x RTX 3080 FE
    I'll carry on using the original G Pro Wireless which has configurable side buttons on both sides since i'm a lefty :p

5. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Probably to cut the weight (by removing the magnets).

6. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    Not probably, 100% the reason behind it. Thing is, I've followed all the leaks on reddit about this mouse and never once picked up on the fact they're removing those buttons. Not an issue for me so I'll be getting one, as I'm a righty and it shaves off almost 20g off of the GPW weight and will come with PTFE feet. The weight of the GPW isn't really an issue for me in the first place, what bothers me a little bit is that it's rear heavy with my grip.

If I was a lefty though, I'd be annoyed.

BTW, just realised one thing... This mouse will cost 1/3 of the price of a Playstation 5 with a controller. That's mad. A full blown console, with a CPU, RAM, GPU, cooling, "case"... and a controller. That's mad.

7. omni_gamer

omni_gamer Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti Strix
    I honestly cannot believe they are upping the price, yet using less material. Almost every company out there is making cheaper, lighter mice, and Logitech offers less material, less functionality and ups the price. It's just crazy to me. Am I alone here?

8. MonstroMart

MonstroMart Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 Red Dragon
    The price of gaming hardware has been mad for a long while. I mean you can buy cases costing as much as a PS5 and while they are good cases they are not anywhere near to be worth the asked price. And then you got the GPU costing the price of a kidney. People pay for it so ...

No this mouse looks like a total ripoff at this price. I'll keep my g603. It does the job just fine and the price was more reasonable.

9. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    I know man, we spend so much money on PC gaming and don't ever think about it. But when you do think about it, my mouse and keyboard alone cost me about the same as the digital version of PS5.

That's not right.

10. go4brendon

go4brendon Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Seahawk X
    Love my gpw and wouldn't want it any lighter, its the perfect weight tbh.