Grand Theft Auto 6

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by -Tj-, Nov 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    [​IMG]

Release date
    : 31/12/2022

Grand Theft Auto 6 will be another installment of the iconic video game series. As we know, the Grand Theft Auto series is based on cities similar to American metropolises. Their names change. Players had already the opportunity to drive the streets of Los Santos (Los Angeles), Vice City (Miami) or Liberty City (New York). We didn’t visit sunny Vice City since 2006. This creates speculation that this is where the action of the upcoming part will take place. In addition, this part number is can be written with the Roman number "VI", which can cleverly make up the first two letters of an exotic city. The Best moment to return to Vice City is the golden period for such locations, i.e. the colorful 1980s. century.

According to Rockstar's official information, GTA 6 is about to undergo a revolution in terms of a living and open world. Communities of people are to be on the agenda — each district is to live its own life, and passersby will have their own personalities, which we will see at any time of the game. One of the playable characters could be a woman. The number of main characters has not yet been determined. Rockstar can even return to the pattern known from older installments of the cycle.

Guns, rifles and rocket launchers will be handed over to the protagonists again. Rockstar will definitely want to implement elements from Red Dead Redemption 2, where player can focus on personalizing weapons. It is possible that GTA 6 will contain such details. Numerous cars, boats and planes will likely appear in Grand Theft Auto VI. Such means of transport can facilitate the drug smuggling.

//
    Just saw it as pre-order @ kinguin
    https://www.kinguin.net/category/74...TkxOTQwNjU5OTY1IhJob21lcGFnZS1wbGFjZW1lbnQoAA

Xtreme512, fluidz and cerebus23 like this.
  2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Imagine some random online e-tailer putting pre-orders up for a video game that has not been announced in any way and the only information available for it is rumors.

Passus likes this.
  3. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    Wow, this looks legit

4. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    last city to revist. vice.

5. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080TI Ventus3X
    Never would've thought i'd wait 9 years for a new GTA. Thank you online microtransactions! Yay! :rolleyes:o_O

6. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    I'll say it here and now, at least 2 delays, March 2023 minimum.

(And yes I know the info wasn't legit but whenever there's a Rockstar release date 2 delays is my go to answer ;) )

7. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Usually 31/12 are just placeholders, it could take 25 years if they wanted lol

AsiJu likes this.
  8. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    the way i see it, every GTA game i played so far was a quality product so im gonna buy it whenever it's available for PC.

9. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080TI Ventus3X
    The problem is that GTA development is changing. Take2 wants to go for the quick money. It's gonna have an effect on the content quality. Maybe GTA6 won't be that bad, but i wouldn't count on that.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic...-game-development-by-limiting-launch-content/

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/69990/rockstar-release-games-faster-rate-take-twos-behest/index.html

https://www.destructoid.com/stories...s-with-our-under-monetized-users-439163.phtml

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
    Dragam1337, AsiJu and coc like this.
  10. k3vst3r

k3vst3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KP3090
    HL3 springs to mind.

11. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    yeah good point, these days i never pre-order something anyway so time will tell. im only interested in the single player story so
    if the focus in the next installment of the series will be on the Multiplayer.. il pass on it.

12. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Kinguin is trying to steal people's money like G2A :D

13. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Maha Guru

GPU:
    4090 ICHILL BLACK
    That GTA VI on Kinguin has been there for quite some time...

-Tj- likes this.
  14. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    I don't recall Rockstar, since at least GTA4, releasing information about an upcoming game until it was essentially done.

When we finally hear about this game from R*, it will likely be just a few months from release. Everything else is speculation. I am antsy though...

15. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
  16. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    It's not gonna be the same without Dan Houser. Unfortunately GTA Online is the future.

17. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    [​IMG]

18. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
  19. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I will save everyone clicking on the twitter link which then leads to an article for the twitter accounts website that contains no actual real information other than the start of the article which reads.

Rockstar Games has yet to announce GTA 6 or confirm that a new game in the series is in development.

Also, I'm pretty sure there were female protagonists in the original game.