EK Mystic Fog Cryofuel Coolant for Vivid D-RGB Effects

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    DeskStar likes this.
  2. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 Ti / 4090
    [​IMG]

An example of EK-CryoFuel Solid White (far left), EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog (in the center) and EK-CryoFuel Clear (far right)

If you compare white and this new mystic fog, there isn't that much difference in colour gradation. The fog does add that mystic see through look as the name is Mystic Fog.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    DeskStar likes this.
  3. DeskStar

DeskStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 3080Ti/3090FTW
    Sweet. At least they're aware of the separation issue and have addressed them.

Looks to be a good liquid coolant. I personally prefer solid colors, but who knows one day I may just do a solid tube run and want to show off a bit more of the insides.

4. stereoman

stereoman Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080 GPRO
    I'm using Cryofuel clear right now in acid green, it's been in there for nearly a year now and the UV is still going strong, best coolant I've used.

Before that I used Mayhems pastel which eventually gunked my system up and before that I was using Mayhems UV green but that lost it's UV after a few weeks, every loop is different though but I highly recommend Cryofuel, great fluid.

5. illrigger

illrigger Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    You should see the white one after 6 months, it looks exactly like Mystic Fog. And so will every other coolant you put in the same loop until you flush your radiators with acid to get the crud the white one leaves behind out of it.

6. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    I have different experience with the EK Cryofuel, on my own loop literally gunked up the loop, broke down to bits after 2 weeks, previously I have run only Mayhems coolants which I'm using now

Pastel have run on my loop for 1 year or so, no gunking, friend is running at his loop now 2 year and too coolant is same as have been at day one when I have built his loop

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura