Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2019.

1. HellSpawn2097

HellSpawn2097 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX4080 S
    Bugfixes, mostly for warzone, and new weapon and operator plus gametypes.

Just played for a half hour, quitted because of rampaging aimbotters and stuck campers.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    ramthegamer likes this.
  2. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090

Mid season, Added in all the stuff for tomorrow Cold War reveal.

Cold war could be smaller as it uses the same warzone as MW. But Cold war has zombie mode so that will have its own resources.

3. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    it s just a shame that the devs don t do not even one thing to ban hackers in this game, just a shame...such a good game if there are no aim bots and hacks and jumping shooting noobs

HellSpawn2097 likes this.
  4. HellSpawn2097

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX4080 S
    Those jumping shooting noobs are all probably using something called "cronus max or zen".
    About those hackers, can't agree more, it's rampart in this game. I flagged a few blantant hackers who are still able to play, no message from devs that those players were banned.

5. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    It s really bad man, the game is infested with those, such a shame..

6. HellSpawn2097

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX4080 S
    Main reason I stopped playing alltogether.

7. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    2 days ago I was playing warzone.

I was at storage I believe. I was running to a buy point in between buildings and as soon as i'm 15 or so meters to the point this guy jumps off a box and one taps me.

I watch the playback and as i'm about 25 meters away he spins, focus on me and as soon as i'm not behind any cover (which he could not see form his angle) he jumps off his box and shoots me in the air.

Good lord.

8. HellSpawn2097

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX4080 S
    Gotten that a lot my last matches, guy is at an angle of +-105°, pops me one in the head.
    Watched the killcam over and over, pure cronus zen uber aim assist.
    Thing is, almost everyone on console with cross-play is using this device, it's a legal way of cheating.
    Hardware based cheating devices, trough device scripts, is becoming the new way of cheating.

9. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    this is a shame, this should be banned somehow its just ruining the whole multiplayer experience
    im not gonna buy cod blackops cold war just for the campaign come on

10. Eastcoasthandle

Eastcoasthandle Guest

GPU:
    Nitro 5700 XT
    Has anyone experienced the audio punch this game has when you have the right sound card?
    I stumbled upon it when I installed my sound bar to my AE-7 using SPDIF and enabled Dobly Digital in the Encoder section of Sound Blaster Command.

This is what consoles have been hearing all along. And we PC games are the last to know. As I haven't read it discussed. But everything is much better.
    All guns have a unique punch to them
    Explosions have a unique punch to them
    Footsteps can be heard a bit further and has more of a 3D positioning to them...Up/Bottom/left/right

Once I heard this I haven't gone back to regular PC sound. One of the biggest differences is that the main menu music is a bit softer. But once in game everything perks up again.

Edit:
    I'm a little ticked off that my AE-7 doesn't offer this DD through 3.5mm jack. Only through SPDIF. So I had to buy USB headphones that worked. The only usb headphones I know to do this at a budget are:
    HyperX Cloud Alpha S
    HyperX Cloud Orbit S
    Razer BlackShark V2 Gaming Headset: THX 7.1
    Logitech G Pro X Gaming Headset
    Astro A40/A50

11. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    I ve never installed a sound card in my life and not even any of.my friends has ever did...

12. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    [​IMG]
    When there are no hackers in the game, this is probably the best cod yet, no.mercy 95 kills

13. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    I have been using SPDIF and enabled Dobly Digital for years on my rig.

All games sound amazing, especially modern war orientated games from this to battlefield. You just cannot beat it, but yes this game is truly great in its sound.

Eastcoasthandle likes this.
  14. Eastcoasthandle

Eastcoasthandle Guest

GPU:
    Nitro 5700 XT
    I've been watching the reveal of BO Cold War and the audio difference between JackFrags video using PC and ExclusiveAce or NickMercs video using console you can clearly hear the Punch in the explosion, etc. While on PC it sounds flat.

PC sound: Weapon Sound, explosions are more flat.

Console: Weapon and explosion sounds have a bit of punch

And this is exactly my experience in MW when I go from AE-7 to Alpha S

15. Party Poison

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    Can also just be audio settiings. Jack has his set to boost high, which is good for hearing people in warzone but sounds crap.

Console alpha of black ops has no dolby sound integration yet.

I know what difference you are talking about though, If I use dolby atmos for Modern warfare it sounds totally different. But its too OTT for me personally. Can't hear crap in a busy fight.

Eastcoasthandle likes this.

16. Eastcoasthandle

Eastcoasthandle Guest

GPU:
    Nitro 5700 XT
    I see then, thanks.
    But I just don't understand why it's so hard to get that on PC audio.
    With them going to a type of ray traced audio next gen I wonder what hoops we have to jump through to get that level of audio fidelity on PC?

17. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    While talking audio, I'm using a Sound Blaster Z and couldn't be happier. I use the Logitech G Pro ( stereo version ) headset with it and its just pure bliss. I think every PC gamer should have a sound card installed over mobo integrated sound but that's just me. I've never had a top of the line mobo so don't know what the sound chips on those are like but all the ones I have had have been sh*t when I've tried them. In CoD MW, lets just say when someone drops a cluster strike on you it sounds like the frikkin Ragnarök is upon you... not that I know what that would be like but I reckon that's what it'll sound like.

ramthegamer likes this.
  18. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080TI Ventus3X

You just need to change the EQ of your soundcard/soundchip. If your MB chip has no EQ, then go get a real soundcard.

I'm like you, i love punch in gunshots and explosions. I set my Xonar Essence STX II 7.1 EQ to:
    30hz +8db
    60hz +3db
    2K -4db (this is the pain frequency which gives you ear screeching sounds if too loud)
    8K +3db
    16K +6db

19. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    [​IMG]

Looks alright to me, gonna keep me busy and playing.

20. Party Poison

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    New update will be 57gb