Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by angelgraves13, Mar 22, 2019.

1. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    "gay" and swj are 2 different things.

"gay" are typically people, swj are activists and marxist ones overly occupied with race and sexual orientation as more key to a persons personality and beliefs than personal differences, and often take offense on other behalf.

also something i have tended to notice is how SJWs are often "trans" as a shield to avoid criticism or else be labeled a bigot or phobe. they are not legit lgbt any damn thing.

angelgraves13 likes this.
  2. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    And there's the empathy and compassion of the modern world folks, read it and weep...

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    the LGBT community actively shies away from SJW's because they look like fruitcakes for one, and do nothing but detriment to the reality of being a member of the LGBT community.

4. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    While gay and sjw are in theory two separate groups, they very often overlap. It's because sjws are left wing identitarians and as proper Marxist they have their proletariat in the form of those "marginalized" groups like gays, trans, people of color, etc. It doesn't matter if those groups are marginalized or whether they even need or want to be represented by these people.

The ideology has nothing in common with compassion or tolerance it's just a means for the activists to get their way, to get money and power. These sjws push their ideology very openly and forcefully into everything, but since they are fringe minority of weirdos and majority of people find it bizarre and wrong the products that contain it fail. Hence why the saying "if you go woke, you go broke" holds very true and really, there is no example of successful woke show, movie or a game.

cerebus23 likes this.

5. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Wow i though this game is about vampires not gays and feminists. :D

6. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    you'd be surprised how much homoerotica actually exists in Vampire mythology.

cerebus23 and Undying like this.
  7. S.T.A.R.A.C.

S.T.A.R.A.C. Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 7970 3GB WindForce
    So, a couple of days ago i said how i believe in Mitsoda and hope they will listen to him.
    And now they fired him? Really?

cerebus23 and fantaskarsef like this.
  8. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Not sure where those marxists come from, but the problem is definitely what I put into bold: being overly occupied with something. Every -ism started like that, and an -ism in principal is the exaggerated occupation with w/e... usually -isms don't end well.

But back to topic, I preordered this game (GOG), can't do much but wait now, can I?

cerebus23 likes this.
  9. Embra

Embra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Red Devil 6950 XT
    I am not one to preorder games. Is there not an option to cancel?
    If not there should be. That sounds ridiculous to me.

10. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I agree. I guess I'd have to check it out on GOG... not sure I want to though, I'll get it anyway, no matter when it comes out. But still... feels bad man.

Embra likes this.

11. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    There's no such thing as SJW, it's a complete myth, it's just a way for likeminded souls to identify each other, they're not really allowed to wear a brown shirt with swastika armband these days so they just post on the internet "SJW this" and "SJW that", so they can boost their little club membership.

12. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    maxists infect every movement youth oriented ones in particular. the soviets since the 40s put 10 million a year until the ussr collapsed to infiltrate hollywood, real thing mccarthy was right, and the black list anti american bullshit was invented by hollywood and the marxists there. yale is a wholly compromised institution going way the hell back and look at schools and media anywhere and now days it very much chineese communist propaganda or so close as to make no damn difference.

china actively infiltrates subverts distorts and lies, the sjw movement is their doing. and they amping it up via social media manipulations now days, why the media on there all sounds like communist parrots.

if the ussr was dumpuing 10 million a year to collapse the west, how much china dumping 30 40 million between the belt and road and and the think tanks like the confucious institution.

critical race theory is communist in origin. it is utter nonsense when it was put forth in the 1950s by communists. everything old is new again and sjws are blithering retards that need to get out of their basements and off fing "social" media.

Backstabak likes this.
  13. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    You are right, they don't have brown shirts these days. These days they all have blue checkmarks on twitter.

Race theory or generally post modernism is just a different name for communism. It came out of France, when French commies understood that the brand of communism will never get acceptance in the west due to USSR. Other than that these people are mostly just useful idiots, it's something Yuri Bezmenov, a KGB agent who defected, talked very publicly about. There is still an interview from 1983 which is very relevant today.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
    cerebus23 likes this.
  14. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    It's kind of a silly thing to say, It just means social justice warrior....

Who knew asking a simple question would derail a thread so hard, lets try keeping it on topic.

15. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Heya folks. A quick question.
    Can we have more sh1tposting about what's itching you in culture wars?

PS
    Don't forget to link a youtube video as a proof that you've truly mastered the random subject you chose to share with us in this Bloodlines 2 thread.

16. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    china communist party existing at all is the major one if you REALLY want to know, the human slavery, trafficking, organ harvesting, fake gold currency, counterfit USD dumping, fentanyol dumping, genetic manipulation and doping, debt slavery via belt and road, rewriting history to paint the west as evil and china as great and good nonsense.

or were you being sarcastic hard to tell?

17. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Just lol at this thread.

On topic, I loved the first game and will be playing this one.

fantaskarsef likes this.
  18. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Will they be supporting mods with this?

19. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    You guys complain about SWJs being discussed here, but this controversy was surrounding the game from the time it got announced. Naturally, there is concern that it's just going to be filled with left wing nonsense. And while I absolutely loved the first game, despite of it being basically an alpha version on release, I will definitely wait for some reviews on this one.

cerebus23 likes this.
  20. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Oh how I loved the first game. So good. I'm a big fan of the 1992 movie Dracula and it just fits so good with the original game, that and interview with a vampire.