Italy lockdown ...how bad is the Coronavirus?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by airbud7, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Uh plandemic sure. If anything things are better here now because of this situation.

2. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    @kanej2007 Please keep the conspiracy theory out of this thread. People have died or suffered lasting damage from Covid-19. Just because you dont know any , does not mean it is not happening.

Maulet, toyo, Netherwind and 4 others like this.
  3. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    How is it conspiracy when it's clearly mentioned in the world economic forum and in the world health organization website? You are either blind or ignorant if you think otherwise.

Have you tried research other than mainstream media? Probably not. Should the media say that the moon is made of cheese, almost everyone will believe. Don't you have any mouth to question what is happening or simply believe and follow??

Shame that today in 2020 no more free speech or freedom, it's all about censorship.

angelgraves13 likes this.
  4. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB

5. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    There is no reasoning with you if you think this is just a exercise, that people that died or got infected are all fake.
    so please stop it!

6. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    When did I say that people didn't die or get infected? All I said was that it was on purpose, not an accident. What is wrong with that? It's very possible that it was & in the coming months we will see.

7. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    No we won't because there is nothing TOO see, this is tiring, as the circumstances change so do peoples perceptions and rational of the constantly changing situation but folk like yourself just never ever give it up. Even when you are proven that there is no greater conspiracy or plan you continue to bat the same old tired non sense about. You get told to go away or provide reason, proof or rational for what are absurd proposals and what do you do, disappear in to silence only to pop up a week or two down the line with the same old utter total and complete rubbish and when you get called out on it it's the entire free speech line combined with some drivelling rubbish about main stream media and go look for the info yourself.

Instead of pretending that you know the truth how about you actually provide PROOF of this truth that only the elite amongst the masses seem to be able to find. Instead of making the same worthless vacuous statements time after time how about you state facts and provide backing.

I look forward to you disappearing again only to pop up in a months time to push this same tiring ideology.

Keitosha, Mufflore and jbmcmillan like this.
  8. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    I suggest you apply the same critical thinking you use for mainstream media to these theories.
    Because it seems you don't based on what you are posting.

9. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    I can't wait to prove people like "The Laughing Ma" and most others wrong.

I will be having the last laugh at those who really think it's all a coincidence or a natural disaster.

What will you be saying in the near future when you are wrong & really believed it's a coincidence.

I will remind you in the near future & we'll see what you have to say then...

Let's see who is right & wrong...

angelgraves13 and RzrTrek like this.
  10. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Most pandemics are just natural disasters and happen cause of certain things click in viruses evolution. Anyway who the f plans something like this while risking their own life also. It doesn't make any sense.

Also who cares about being right and wrong. This is not a competition simply surviving sounds legit to me.

11. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Sadly, Germany appropriated our orders that have traveled through it in early days of epidemic. That's why most of Czech people have few home made masks.
    Btw, surgical mask does not cost 1 Euro, but 10 Cents.

As for us, we are going strict again from 1st of September.

@kanej2007 : There is no proof one way or another because even if there was proof of what you consider as truth, it would stay buried.
    From materials and data I have seen over months, I can say that LAB Theory was highly probable from start. Those who say it is 1%, 0.1% or even less, they are fine. It is way they look at data. But those who did claim 0% lied on purpose.

And for intentional release or not. Accidents happen. It could have came from any lab. And it could have come from other country than China. (No reason to blame someone unless there is factual proof that release was intentional.)

Molecular divergence analysis suggest that such changes (required to bring in SARS-CoV-2) could happen on random in about 50 years from closest known relative which is RaTG13. And no sooner than 20 years. Yet Wuhan lab for bat viruses which has got over 2000 strains from tens of thousands samples taken in last 2 years could not find any closer relative.
    When China identified Civet Cats as closest carrier of SARS-CoV-1, it was 17 times closer (0.2% changes) than closest known virus to SARS-CoV-2 in nature.
    But molecular divergence between CoV-2 and closest animal relative is over 200 times bigger than that of CoV-1 and virus in Civets. That's about divergence between human and mouse.
    Humans are 14 times closer to Chimpanzee than SARS-CoV-2 to RaTG13. And nobody knows anything closer in nature. (US manufactured nearly harmless version of CoV-2 for testing purposes about month ago.)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    386SX likes this.
  12. rm082e

rm082e Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 - QHD@165hz
    Okay, when will that be? A month? By the end of the year? At what point would you acknowledge there is no concrete evidence to support a conspiracy claim?

13. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    They'll get the tyranny they allow and once in place, it will be near impossible to go back to "normal" without a revolution/war.

I want to be wrong and far all of this to be over, but I fear people have played along with the covid game for far too long.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  14. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Alright thread closed.

Alessio1989, toyo, Netherwind and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.