Do you guys believe in previous life or afterlife?!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by nz3777, Jul 7, 2020.

1. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    The Strangest thing happend to me and my wife yesterday....Bare with me for a min and read the whole story please. Okay...We are sitting on our Balcony having a smoke just talking when i see a little boy running from his Grandmother...I think nothing of it until she falls and hits her head starts bleeding all over the place! I run over to help her up and to check if she is okay! She Rezembles my grandmother so much (dads side) looks just like her she died 12 years ago!
    Iam freaked-out a little bit! .....the little boy she is chasing her grandson Name is Nikola! (My name) ...... !!! I walk her over to her apartment her son comes out She says look what happend Stojan (my uncles name that also died few years ago!!! Iam seriously freaked out now.
    Today I see them painting there Balcony ! My father was a painter & we worked together for many many years! What are the odds these people are Macadonian and moved right next to my Condo?
    I dont know maybe it just happend by chance but look how many things we all have in common with each other guys, I am at a total loss for words that this all happend in front of my eyes just yesterday. Is this weird or just happend by chance you think? And why???

2. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    This was real, not a dream? Where you drunk?

nz3777 likes this.
  3. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    You'd not be at a total loss if you went over an befriended them and found out. ;)

sykozis and mbk1969 like this.
  4. Hmmph funny he mentioned this I just started re watching the original X-Files series... there's a episode in season 1 about this mid-way through. (past lives) The one where the little girl had a previous life stuck in her or something like that you guys remember that one?

insp1re2600, jbscotchman and nz3777 like this.

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    yes, how else would the whole
    "what happen before will happen again"

Keep happening, well other then humanity free will to do repeat thing

Deleted member 213629 and nz3777 like this.
  6. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    I believe in some sort of before or afterlife or some form of connection between "current" yourself and something else.

Also quite often I get this deja vu feeling all of a sudden that I know I have seen this exact situation before, years ago.

It's weird but there's definitely more going on than what meets the eye, so to speak. I believe.

7. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Here we go, it's that time for the "unique threads" to pop up in the pub.

As Hemi said, since they live so close by, go be-friend them and explain how much of a coincidence it is.

Maybe they are ethnically the same as you? Are those names common from your background? Could also explain why the grandmother might look similar to yours?

As to whether or not there is a past life/after life. Yes I believe in that.

But asking a bunch of us nerds on here why it happened won't get the answer to your experience :)

jbscotchman and nz3777 like this.
  8. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    But one question: why "afterlife"? Those people share the time period with your relatives, so there is no "pre-" or "after-".

jbscotchman likes this.
  9. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    True, but isn't that the very essence of a pub? Discussions about things that nobody knows the answer to?

Deleted member 213629 and nz3777 like this.
  10. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Lol I was Not drunk or under the influnce of Drugs dont do either anymore (thank god) Yeah I know it seems like something out of Xfiles or a movie but It happend in front of my face and iam still a little freaked-out to be honest.
    I thought about going over to talk to them but.....They will be like Son if u wana keep living here stay off the drugs! Haha.

My wife says iam overthinking the situation but what are the odds so many simalarities and for that to happen at that exact moment I was sitting there?! There is something going on we are Not supposed to undersrand.

Thank you guys for listening to my story. :)

11. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    I didnt know how to word it correctly bro you are 100% Right.

12. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    But you do not have to tell them about your (private) stuff. You can simply become pals.
    (I mean it would be cool to hear the continuation of your story.)

nz3777 likes this.
  13. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    I think we're pretty much all in agreement that you should at least talk to them..... Not sure why so many people in the world are against talking to others.... Even if it turns out to be just a freakish coincidence, you may end up making new friends in the end. Who doesn't need more friends?

jbscotchman likes this.
  14. itpro

itpro Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD Testing
    There was no past life, nor current life or afterlife, neither those three projects are running processes in progress. Never happened a thing, ever. Past, present, future, all are a dark shadow's concept of the void.

15. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    I am just glad everything turned out fine.

itpro likes this.

16. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Well aren't we romantic today :)

Keitosha and itpro like this.
  17. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Yes and no. The pub to my knowledge is for banter (non political and according to the rules). A traditional "pub" usually involves conversations surrounding sports, boobs and wives (at my age and circle of friends anyway hehe).

With that said, whenever I see a thread created revolving around the questions of life, outer world life, *SPAM*, lonliness, sadness, insecurity, politics and "oil", racisim, drunken thoughts etc.. you can always expect myself and Hemi to have a sarcastic comment in them - or two :)

All in good jest ofcourse.

jbscotchman likes this.
  18. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Yeah, sure. I had wonderful pre-life for 13.8 Billion years... and then I was born for 1st time. Once I am done, I'll have eternity of post-life back in nothingness.

19. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    It's a nice thought and all but for me personally no, i believe we simply go back into the eternal nothingness from hence we sprang as our atoms are broken apart and returned to the universal recycling machine to be used over and over again until the universe itself dies, which acording to my sources will be on Feb 14 2016......Valentines day..........bummer. :p

AsiJu likes this.