My vice over the last couple months and did not realize until now

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by gerardfraser, May 22, 2020.

1. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    My vice over the last couple months and did not realize until now ,when I walked in the laundry room and stacked some beer cans,me and my brother been drinking over the last two months.

For the righteous people ,no need to worry. It is only 30+ dozen over two months and that is only having some beer on the weekends :lol :D

Anyone want to share there vice ,seems to be an ongoing thing around the world.
    [​IMG]C19 vice

2. insp1re2600

insp1re2600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4080 FE
    Iv been injecting heroin into my big toe, daily.

3. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    I do not do heroin but used to when I was 20 but ladies of the night and coke a cola has been a passion for the last 20 years. Sucks having everything you want.

Edit added some picks.

Me before I retired in 2013 or so.
    [​IMG]me

Me buying some AMD gear before release.I can not show fun picks on friendly forum.
    [​IMG]Me AMD

Me with some cash for family tips on trip I bought everyone
    [​IMG]bringfam on trip

Sucks I am old now I can only drink beer and got tired of drugs and trips around the world

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  4. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Just so happens girlfriend of mine has one,she will be bringing it buy soon.My attempt at funny sucks was going to delete the thread but I will leave it here with the other weird threads.

big ROBOT bill likes this.

5. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    Acknowledging the OP's knack for acquiring legal tender, those cans are probably future post-apocalyptic coinage in the highest denomination for his current whereabouts. And you can snort Penguin poo out of 'em...the next new thing

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I get GTA vibe from those pictures haha.

Deleted member 213629 likes this.
  7. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I've been trying to figure out who has been dumping the cans of the cheapest swill on the Earth at the end of my driveway.... I will catch you. :p I'll post up some pics next week. I have a couple more KW of amplifier power arriving. I mean, when your nearest neigbor is a mile away you have a 400sqft elevated porch....party on.

8. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Lay off that crap Christopher!

tony.gif

Brasky, Keitosha and insp1re2600 like this.
  9. My barber told me something like this once "If you haven't been in jail by your thirties you haven't lived" I think it might've just been a remark not really advice but yeah. Not saying that was my vice lol. Last time I got locked up was for joyriding 130 in a 40 zone or something.

Did drugs in my early twenties; started with cocaine, some roxies, then pot then xanies - mostly smokin it all on foil n stuff. Then dealing. Then I stopped when my partner's mother died of a brain aneurism. Looking back it was a good wake up call. We were both beach bums at the time - just surfed, dealt - smoked, repeat.

..n booze eh drank for a lil while, went to AA for a bit - crap the meetings made me depressed so I stopped going to the meetings and I stopped drinking. Joined a gym an got into fitness. Got a job in Telco, picked up smoking - forward some years now im still there.

- that's like my lingering vice / Pall Malls - those lil short reds n the Marlboro short reds, that's it really. I just work, keep to myself n kinda live an isolated lifestyle. Not saying I feel old or anything but I feel like some things are a younger man's game now

dark_surge and gerardfraser like this.
  10. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    The biggest vice here is the ratio of Busch to anything else. ;)

11. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Dude.. I feel ya.

Bro!.gif

12. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    The swill is cheapest and the beer store keeps running out of busch,have no choice. I am also a vodka man but the line ups at the liquor store are to long.

13. Kool64

Kool64 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070
    At least there's no Natty.

14. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    Might need to dry out of a few days. At least you recycle.

15. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    LOL I do recycle and here is my favorite way to compost in the Kitchen with no stink from the compost.
    Diaper Genie
    Diaper-genie for Compost.jpg

16. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Another couple of KW of noise...ha ha.... told ya.jpg
    The top one I picked up for $65. The owner thought it was toast. The only thing wrong with it was someone had set the thermal/OC current limiters wrong and it would start clipping and thermally trip at barely over idle power. Each is on it's own dedicated 20 amp circuit. I ran them both as you can see bridged mono for ~2000 watts RMS per side. I pushed them both to the point of clipping for a hour and they barely got warm.