Star Citizen - Squadron 42 - Upcoming PC Space Sim.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Major Melchett, Oct 10, 2012.

1. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    This is kinda cool, some licensed model ships... well.. it's 2 ships and the hover bike.

https://jrfabrication.co.uk/

Kinda hope they do a Hornet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    cerebus23 likes this.
  2. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    yea those 3d models are amazingly done. nice printer that place has, and an official license.

i shudder to think what a carrack might run...

3. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    well i to the point pretty much i login logout and the game eats my inventory.

beginning to wonder if its a question of total items in my inventory, a few helmets 3, 3 torso armor, 2 arms, 2 legs, weapons wo checking in game roughly a dozen rifles, 4 5 pistols, 2 smg. 11 medipens, 11 medical. 1 trendcoat dark version out of hex game keeps eating this plus 2 other coats, 1 shirt blk, 1 pants blk, 3 4 sets of boots.

which with the amount of items in game is not that much, sooo, maybe its a item in my inventory?

either way i can barely get a session in before all my gear is gone, nm if i get 30kd or the game crashes.

logged in other talked to a friend in game, logged out normally, login today i got no boots, no coats, no armor, no rifles at all, no medipens, so yea.

3.9 they do not get this sorted i definately going for a full wipe of my entire account.

speaking of 3.9 was really hoping that would get out this weekend but seems maybe not.

Loobyluggs likes this.
  4. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    At least they've seen a smooth enough transition to working at home...apparently.

5. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    And THERE it is...another $17.25M investment.

6. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    Make it rain

7. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    [​IMG]

XenthorX likes this.
  8. nwc

nwc Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970
    They've just released Star Citizen 3.9 patch to everyone; release video below

I'm sure this post will elicit the usual hate tirade, but I really enjoy it and it's one of the few games whose development I track (the potential is staggering and it is beautiful, especially taking into account it's an MMO).

If anyone purchases the game (note, it is still an Alpha), there's currently a extra gift for new sign-ups (per forum guidance, won't leave referral code, but PM if you need one).

9. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    too soon last point ptu build was ass.

the build or two prior would have been a better rc but for fps.

10. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    i hope they didn't break the login crap again, every other patch seems to screw up and i have to start the launcher elevated for it to be able to get past a initial loading screen crash.

11. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    yea it boggles my mind to what i was "playing" last night was pushed out.

it was booting everyone out last night every 20 to 30 minutes and it was WORSE than the previous build by a TON.

who made this call is beyond.

12. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    they probably realised they could hotfix it server side and pushed the 3.9 client out while rolling out updating ptu.

13. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    *bump*

Interesting thing I just saw on PCGH.de...last Wednesday the 27th of May, CIG have made $2,257,693 in 24 hours selling the larger Javelin and Idris ships that cost a bold $1,000 and $3,000 a pop, and which you can't fly alone.

Impressively, they've gained 100,000 backers/citizens this month alone and made $12.6M so far in May.

Data coming from this little crowdfunding spreadsheet which doesn't contain crucial financial injections supplied by a handful of investors.

14. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Why is everyone still talking about a game that will never come to fruition,is beyond me!!!!

Loobyluggs likes this.
  15. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    Some people enjoy different things than you.

16. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    and yet people of your opinion are constantly proven wrong.

Now that the lawsuit is over, backers are confident in there being a product to buy ships for XD

17. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    proven wrong? how, this game will never come to fruition, and all of this crowd funding isn t making it, i fail to understand why would people keep talking about it when it s been years and years in production...

18. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Every game takes years of production, except mass produced ubitrash.

19. Coolerking

Coolerking Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX5700 XT
    Why do folks, like the troll above, keep hating on this game, Why even comment on something you have zero interest in?
    I have been, and continue to really enjoy SC, like many others, we are excited about the future.
    I compare it to the launch yesterday,
    It took Elon 18 years to get to that point, ask him now if it was worth it.

20. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    firstly, people have to name the person they are talking about, and then saying that they have no interest in is just being ignorant as it can be, but when people saw that it won t come to fruition as a definite final product , we lost the will to keep being interested...nothing else to be said